What will you do when in another 3 years...

What will you do when in another 3 years, when you finally run out of food we will be still in another perpetual fucking crisis? Why can't I have a single fucking decade of peace and quiet?!

Attached: buck_2022(1).jpg (1815x3063, 1.27M)

Peace and quiet doesn't start lucrative wars

Let’s like you’d have very textured shits from that. Need to invest in at least two rolls of toilet paper a day per person.

I shit at work.

Im gunna fuck lefties and take their fucking shit you nigger.
Dumbshit niggers have no idea what is coming.
"CiViL WaR" implies you retards can hold your own.
You're done.
Done.

How are we suppose to run out of food?

I should be fine for time I will be burning down my own fat for time.

Attached: IMG_20220820_205957.jpg (2736x3648, 2.53M)

i hope it's in your boss' drawer.

I saved to see what happened

Attached: 1661115733169876m.jpg (1024x576, 92.06K)

>be me, /pol in Mexico
>>>Mexico is a communist country
>historical fascism nonexistent
>all commies are schizo

I'll be beheaded by whites for refusing to deny Christ, no worry

I live in a low population density area with mild winters and I know where all the wild food sources are. In a real famine scenario i feel like we'll lose 20% of people before we even start straining the wild food and by the time it runs out we should have lost 1/3 or more and have enough subsistence agriculture to sustain most people and some sort of violence hierarchy will have emerged to keep order.

The real threat is the wars that will happen to try restore civilization immediately after the collapse.

>What will you do when in another 3 years, when you finally run out of food we will be still in another perpetual fucking crisis?
be proud we finally got there

>Why can't I have a single fucking decade of peace and quiet?!
Because you want to solve every problem by voting for bigger government. With all that power they just take your money and force stupid rules on you and you are clapping for it because they call it science and solidarity and you believe 100% of it.

Attached: mandatory good ideas.jpg (736x736, 83.03K)

So do I! I make money with my shits!

Still seems like it must be a very interesting shit, does it come out how it goes in?

>What will you do when in another 3 years, when you finally run out of food we will be still in another perpetual fucking crisis?
killing and eating my neighbors.

Good thing we're not in an existential food crisis yet. I hear human meat is like wild boar.

more push ups I guess

>Famine
>In 2022
Lmao, only niggers and subhumans will starve.
Romania alone produces enough food for 80 million people, we are set.

How do you serve your kasza?

>The real threat is the wars that will happen to try restore civilization immediately after the collapse
Yeah because we sure as shit aren't going back to the modern, gay, way, of doing things.

Attached: 1650577711061.jpg (858x472, 79.34K)

Same. Stay strong Christian brother.

Attached: aaron-burden-b9drVB7xIOI-unsplash.jpg (3024x4032, 3.42M)

Damn straight!

Attached: azt.jpg (474x474, 36K)

Is that some sort of bastardized goulash?

We will never let that happen brother.

Attached: 1441.jpg (474x404, 18.81K)