Boomers/Gen X didn't pass on anything of value. Did your parents teach you anything...

Boomers/Gen X didn't pass on anything of value. Did your parents teach you anything? Knowing how to hunt/work on cars/do carpentry/fish etc would have been nice. Why do millenials/zoomers have to be their own dads?

Attached: frank.gif (500x245, 1018.13K)

my parents didn't teach me anything. Now i'm 39 and haven't spoken to either of them in 2 years except for a few short emails and texts.

We gave you the 90s. And you faggots sold it for cheap to the corporations.

t. Gen X.

We are all victims of the rampant Jewry that has been happening for far longer than that. I could write an essay explaining but you already know

My dad gave me the skills and knowledge to get a career that will last the rest of my life and earn six figures. He had the good sense to buy his home so that he can pass it on to his sons when he passes away... And he also taught me to never be a faggot like you.

Your generation's only purpose was to maintain what our grandparents created for us and you let it slip away. You can't blame Boomers, millennials or zoomers for something you had a strong part to play in yourself. Your generation wasted its opportunities in a heroin fueled stupor and only have yourselves to blame.

I can't count how many times I tried to pass on knowledge to young millennials and zoomers only to be met with some passive aggressive sarcastic derision. So you can go fuck yourself.

>hunt/work on cars/do carpentry/fish
I learnead all that by myself, and then I teached my dad. Kek, at this day he hasnt learned any single fishing knot.

Came to post this

Don't even get me started on these shitty generations that snorted up everyone's future ahead of them at Woodstock. Bunch of hippie losers. Their parents were right.

No, YOU sold it for cheap to the corporations, millenials and zoomers were still fucking kids (or not even born yet) in the 90's.

Airline pilot?

fuck off boomer
passing away at 80 with your children being between 50 and 60 when they get their inheritance is not helping them much. they needed money when they were around 30 to start their life.

>Change your synthetic oil every 2000 miles! oil is cheaper than engines! There's no way oil can last longer than that because that's how it was in the 70's and why would anything change!?

Thanks, very helpful.

t. changes oil at factory recommended interval of 7500 miles and never had a problem.

I think the real moral of the story is Boomers never had any knowledge worth passing on anyway, it was mostly incorrect hearsay information they heard from some other idiot that didn't know what they were talking about. Boomers can't work on modern cars for shit anyway, they're multiple factors more complicated and easier to fuck up because sensors will freak out of the correct handheld isn't used to sync and program them. 99% of modern car problems (excluding things from extreme abuse and neglect) are electrical and completely different from the mechanical problems of old.

And the 90s were fine.
So were the 00s, though it was starting to look like shit.
It was the late 00s to 10s when you all elected King Nigger that shit went downhill fast.
It was the millennials that voted for him. Older people knew he was bad news since he was a nigger and did not vote for him.

This truthful post will send the mulatto permed cowards into REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Airline pilot is a shit field nowadays. You don't make six figures until you're decades into your career running international flights or some shit. Early career pilots make like $20k because they're begging and pleading to go up for free to get flight time because retarded Boomer policies require 1500 flight hours for an ATP certificate due to a single crash where both pilots had more than that and had ATP certificates (they forgot to turn on the de-icer IIRC). Fucking FAA fags never improve anything to make things safer, they just blame pilot flight experience and gatekeep with more flight hours to do fucking anything. You still talk to the air traffic controller like you're ordering fucking Burger King while a literal iPad is sitting in front of you that could do everything you need to say in one quick tap, think about that for a second.

t. got back into sim flying recently, was thinking about getting into actual aviation now that I'm older and can afford it, but everywhere I turn all of it is a shitshow of overregulation, autism, and Lambo-owning levels of expense.

my father is a useless faggot too busy climbing the corporate ladder to care about anything else.

Yeah, this is true.

You are extremely short sighted.

>90s and 2000s fine
Shut the fuck up jew

tried faggot. you were always a lazy baby, refused to learn to walk almost demanded to be carried everywhere. everytime i try to teach you something its just a hassle to you, not interested why do i need that im gonna be a youtube streamer....well, whatever. all i can do is try.

I've heard that those pilots that fly regional jets don't make shit. They just cut 1 (of 2 flights) locally that is usually booked full because of shortages. When the boomers are all dead or retired you've got to imagine there won't be many pilots left.

So you gave shitty, useless outdated advice?

its impressive how little stuff my parents taught me. I don't think anyone could try harder than them to gatekeep their kid.
my mom found it offensive when I offered to do tasks around the house because she said I just wouldn't do it right. and when my dad did ask for help, it was basically me acting like a tool dispenser.
I'd just sit there watching him do stuff and get berated at for 8 hours straight for pointing the flashlight 1ยบ off. he worked construction and never taught me any of it.
I literally didn't know how to wash the dishes or make the bed or cut a potato until I was like 19. they don't know the damage they've done.

Bud, it was all downhill from about 96. 90-95 was genuine and pure with real musicians, passionate film makers, and dedicated video game designers. When 96 hit, and I don't know WTF happened, but everything got super corporate super fast and it's been getting worse ever since. Things got worse under Obama, sure, especially socially, but Obama was just the product of over 10 years of corporate ownership of everything. And I didn't fucking vote for Obama, hell, probably not nearly as many people did as the polls claim, just look at Biden, niggers have probably been stuffing polls with illegitimate votes for decades.

My boomer dad was a Government paper pusher all his life and retired with a fat pension and retirement. Then he tells me how good our generation has it and that his generation built this country. Not sure where this comes from.

39 as well here.
i think dad tried but i turned out a retarded loser with too big of a heart and faith in my fellow man.

probably gonna kms in the next 20years, i don't really see any viable future cause i'm pretty dumb

step for step normalizing and tolerating a lot of absolutely depraved shit has got us where we are now as the west

> you have to learn how to do this, you won't always have a calculator with you

man especially that aged as fucking well as decades old mild

It's already a problem. They had to bump up the mandatory pilot retirement age because most of the pilots are Boomers and they are having enough shortages as it is. You need to spend almost $100k on flight time to get anywhere as a pilot and IIRC it's hard or even impossible to get loans for it. I think they even require a college degree on top of it because Boomers.

If airlines don't want to run out of pilots for even the most basic of operations, they need to cut the Boomer bullshit and make licensure about skill and aptitude instead of "DURRRR, I FLEW IN A CIRCLE FOR 1000 HOURS, I'M A GREAT PILOT NOW!". We have simulators that are basically 1:1 with a real plane now that can be used to test any level of skill and capability. If becoming a pilot was more like becoming an athlete and less of being someone with $100k to burn and a lot of free time, we'd have a lot more pilots and they'd probably be better at their job. We just don't have a bunch of ex-military aviators running around like we used to from WWII and Vietnam.

To be fair, the world change a lot very fast at the start of the 21st century and they didn't adapt because they didn't want or need to. All their advice is outdated because it's not the same. Parents in the 60's and 70's could pass on more useful advice to their kids because people's basic lifestyles and the way business was conducted wasn't that different in the 80's and 90's. Parents in the 90's couldn't predict any of the social and technological changes that took hold in the 2010s.

>Boomers/Gen X didn't pass on anything of value. Did your parents teach you anything?
The only advice I can give you worth a damn is as follows. "Never stick your dick in crazy. It may be fun for a few hours but you will pay for it for a lifetime." Do with that what you will. Now quit bitching and get a fucking job.

Well, the WEF really despises air travel. They say it's bad for the environment and would rather us take trains, It's up on their website. So I guess we'll find out the scope of the WEF infilitration as airlines continue to have these issues with delays, pilot shortages whatever. Seems to me that it's planned destruction.