Femcels… why is this popping up everywhere now?

Femcels… why is this popping up everywhere now?

Attached: D0C11EA3-AF6D-4E5D-A65E-03E578626E8C.jpg (1170x1907, 345.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/25/woman-who-invented-incel-movement-interview-toronto-attack
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Female incels don't really exist. Any woman could walk into any bar and find a sperm donor within a few minutes.

>male incels
>lol fucking loserrrrs! yas kweeeeeeens
>females
>society needs to change to cater to our needs as women
every
single
time

so they can shift the blame to the men who "aren't dating them" despite the problem being the exact opposite IE these women are alone because the wont even consider a man that isnt 6'12 with a 6 figure income and a 6 foot cock

They are printing this story to replace men who who suffer this so they can steal the sympathy and put it all on women so there's none for men.

Really? You honestly think that, lulzy, good b8 m8.

Attached: soronrey.jpg (720x960, 63.81K)

Wow that's sad
What's worse is 1 in 4 homeless people are women, also

Somehow *sigh* women made it about them again.

Femcels exist, they just aren't female incels
>incel: can't have sex with anyone and will die a virgin
>femcel: can't have sex with 10/10 Chad any more and won't acknowledge the existence of lesser men

Attached: Femcels.png (1080x1611, 1.46M)

Because everything is funny until it happens to women
prison rape -> female rape
male circumcision -> female circumcision
male inceldom -> female inceldom

god there was a great copy pasta on this a few years back.

women are evil why would you want to get involved with one?

>women most affected

There is no female equivalent to the male "incel". I don't really agree with that term, but there is no such thing as a wholly expendable female. Complaints of female loneliness are either the gripes of a whore who hasn't been able to have sex in two whole weeks, or women expecting perfect men.

In this sense this thread is pointless, since it's giving airtime to a completely artificial construct and empty assertion, but by all means, I suppose we can have a thread on it.

They're fat and instead of settling for 4/10 fat men like them they still go for 8+/10 men and it never goes anywhere. The amount of women that are fat is insane.

Is the implication of that image that men are too busy fucking each other to fuck her? Or that she's against miscegenation?

Kek

Ugly bitches get no man, news at 11, lose some fucking weight and put on some makeup bitch.

/thread

You're right, even the term "incel" is a psyop to make everything revolve around the pursuit of vagina so women remain sought after, so society then caters to them and gives them life on easy mode.

FUCKING FEMCELS

Imagine them publishing an article from a male who is "hurt" by his lack of sex..
AHAHAHA fuck brose

It could indeed be a based woman disappointed at seeing miscegenation.

How come whenever there's a News Article about woman,

all I think is "What are women lying about today?"

>Mock incels
>become the thing you claim you hate
Just goes to show, everything that happens to men eventually women pick it up and make it about them without the negative sides.

Attached: 1626192847361.png (713x611, 25.91K)

There are men that will fuck anything and thats why femcels don't actually exist. There is even decent looking men that will fuck 3/10 unkempt whales. Not because they are attractive but because it has a vagina and they themselves are sex addicts. Men are much worse than women believe it or not. There is a class of women who gets to a age, varies for each one, and they road the cock carousel for a decade+. They want someone who will love them for all there problems and put up with there selfishness and lack of true commitment.
They want some beta to provide money and be a pillow to cry to. They also want the ability to "explore themselves" and fuck random other men on the weekend or co-workers. I work in a very conservative environment and I have seen swingers and work place hookups like non other.
Western society is disgusting.

I'd fuck her, I'll take her inceldom away

a man could scrape the barrel too and get laid if he really wanted. the only incels are the majorly disabled.

even this ugly bitch would get more matches in 1 day on Tinder than the average guy would get in a month

If you like makeup on women you're only one step away from having sex with men.

Wow. How they spin shit for women and blacks

Females cannot be involuntarily celibate.
they can be voluntarily celibate.

>male and female incels

Are just humans with shit tier genetics. They should be lonely. They're not worthy of being part of the future.

came here to post this

Low status men doesn't exist for women, so femcels do actually exist.

>Female incels don't really exist
As long as prostitutes exist incels can't. The term was invented by thots on a one way trip to dying alone.

Wrong. Seen plenty of ugly women get turned down by ugly men, average men, attractive men. Doesn't matter. Ugly women are the lowest on the world's totem pole & ugly men lie to themselves about not being able to get sex when they won't even be honest about turning down the ugly women.

this
and also this, except in this case it doesn't actually happen to women, but they perceive it to be true.

> male incels who aren’t effeminate chuds
> meh, I’m going to play video games instead
> female, Chud or jewish incels
> OOOOOOHHHHH HOW DARE SOCIETY NOT TREAT ME LIKE A KANG!!!!!

You know, you're probably to fucking right.

Attached: 1617164804163.png (400x384, 219.84K)

Femcels lmao. You have no idea how it is being an unattractive white male in 2022. It is hell on Earth.

> Hands.
> Adam's apple.
user..

Exactly, its an invented term that implies vaginas should be worshipped and pursued, when in reality we should be acting like humans and controlling our animalistic urges.

Maybe a woman who is a severe burn victim or mauled in a pitbull attack could qualify. But that's about it.

The term incel was invented by a girl to describe herself

theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/25/woman-who-invented-incel-movement-interview-toronto-attack

There have always been more female incels then male, the males are just a loud minority.

Pleasure centers in the brain btfo from riding the cock carousel for years. They can no long form bonds with men. You can only deny biology for so long before it comes back with a fury.

Implying female incels are not hated.

Attached: Lynea-Lattanzio.jpg (1200x1200, 219.53K)

Underrated post.

It's not even a question. A wet hole looking for a filler can get filled she might just need to lower her standards. That Siamese twin girl with two heads can get laid for fucks sake.

Disabled women still have a chance with all the devotees. Disabled men (both tards and cripples) have had their chances blown by the idea that women are not expected to care for their sane husbamds anymore, let alone one that might need to shit in a diaper

Imagine the smell.