LAW engineering

I'm a robotics engineer working on lethal autonomous weapons. Ask me anything.

Well, not anything. But anything that I can answer in this context and in front of this audience without violating the law.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220822-093336_DuckDuckGo.jpg (694x620, 207.12K)

I hope you die of monkeypox you fucking sellout.

Have you ever fucked a robot?

How based is your employer? I would think that the defense contractors are some of the last holdouts against the rainbow mafia.

You're going to be fired and replaced by an H1B1 Indian or a Chinese who will just send all the info back to China. America is a joke just like you.

what kind of robots have you fucked?

My question is if I have a camera sitting in a 3-dimesnional space , pointing in an arbitrary direction, what's the best way to represent the visual field of that camera in terms of the global environment?

>sellout
You might think so. I'm a certified poltard. What makes you so sure that these weapons will be used against us and not them?

Does your company employ spics?

kys statist faggot
you are betraying humanity

Can you hook me up with a job? I’m working on my own killbot drone but as a side/hobby project.

Can you send a drone out to find a particular person (face I'd or gate etc..) then explode in their face or maybe just squirt Ricin at them?

The money trail.

How do you feel about serving Israel?

>defense contractors are some of the last holdouts against the rainbow mafia.
Almost completely true, except that the boards of directors are cold blooded jews. On the inside, some of us are very... enlightened. And prepared for duty.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220628-122145_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1079x607, 138.28K)

When will the Robot-War begin to exterminate the civilian population?

Attached: murica.jpg (2024x1024, 209.34K)

>Have you ever fucked a robot?
Yes. No less than three NPCs have been fucked. Not sure if your mother was one such case. She seemed kinda based.

How do I defeat their sensor suite?

Global Dynamics can fuck off.

Does cybersec have a place in defensive robotics?

Also, how do I get a cybersec job with a defense contractor.