>War.exe
>30 days later, Britain and France did not save them
>gets partition'd again
>6 years of war later, Poland made """independent"""
>Loses huge swathes of land in the east
>officer and intellectual core massacred
>humiliated and looted by communists for 50 years
>now known only for cheap labor, plumbers, and poverty
All they had to do was give up a German city that wasn't even theirs to begin with.

Attached: 1642822056308.png (2048x2048, 2.03M)

Judea drew first.

Attached: dailyexpress_judea_declares_war_on_germany.gif (874x618, 179.19K)

>Hitler asks for Danzig back
they originally only wanted to build a rail line
poles are fucking golems and i fucking hate it
t. ex-pole

And that's the reason to declare war ?

No, poland shot at civilian german airplanes like a week before Hitler invaded them. I lost the file. Maybe someone around here has it. It was evidence from the Nuremberg trials.

No, but not accepting was worse. Same in Ukraine, there is no way of getting Crimea and the East back, yet Ukraine is getting their soldiers killed for no gain and the the brain dead is going on. I mean, just look at Tinder in Germany or Austria, there are so many young Ukrainian woman on it and even before the war, it wasn't hard to get one with "western" papers.

It's impossible that for the state and nation, this was worth it. Looks like Minsk II wasn't such a bad idea.

retard
hitler proposed alliance with polan against the bolsheviks in 1937

"judea" was literally just a group of blue checkmarks making a press statement and shickelgruber killed off 60 million europeans as a result KEK.

Attached: 1616700262581.jpg (1024x804, 121.35K)

>pretends to hate jews to blend in
>Resisting jews is wrong, goyim. Just submit to them instead.

faggot juwenigger beck decided its better to self destruct polan at the altar of juwishness then we got sold to the sovvies at yalta.

yes, we deserve everything.
good that i got betrayed by the country.
got the perfect pretext to drop that golem country
why? how betrayed?
10k ded at smolensk, but 200-500k in wolynia and galicja, among these half my family of that generation. killed by hohols. jedi wave. support the current thing you fucking goy.
IPN is a fucking joke.
PIS are crypto jews
10% of polan is now hohols
fuck polan.
im a globalist now.

next fucking thing you know you will have statues of stepan faggot bandera on polan soil.

polish politics with ukraine is not only a betrayal.
it is a fucking insult, a slap to the face
now i want to destroy poland and all poles
so its better that i keep walking instead

>be mutt
>have no idea about politics
>larp
Yeah, well done on showing everyone what a retard you are.

They were killing German civilians living in areas given to Poland after WWI
Hitler sought to stop the genocide

Poland lost to a degree that few other nations ever have experienced.
And they provoked the war over land that they didn't even legally own.
Fucking up that badly demonstrates that the government you are defending were absolute retards.

Germany wouldn't stop at Danzig. They were going for the whole country just like they did in Czechoslovakia.

Why'd they do it?
Who were the ones who actually made the call not to agree to the peace terms?

>All they had to do was give up a German city that wasn't even theirs to begin with.
If they did there would be more and more demands until everyone flew a German flag out their window.

Beck and the Polish ministers of foreign relations.

This sounds like "if Germans won ww2, we'd all be speaking German." propaganda. Poland was a large nation. The Germans had no intention of annexing it. They only wanted to resolve the problems created by the Versailles treaty. Danzig was almost entirely German and 90% of them voted for the NSDAP. They wanted to return to the Reich.

smartest mutt posting

>hitler went to war because Poland didn't wanted to give meme dancing to germany, even though it was de facto part of germany
>that's why he attacked the Soviet Union

Diet of McDonald's grease, corn syrup and fluorinated tap water is bad for your brain

Hitler attacked the USSR because the USSR was poised to attack Germany, so he struck first.

Even here in America we know poles were torturing, raping and murdering Germans in the occupied Danzig/corridor.