American debt has surpassed 30 trillion $

American debt has surpassed 30 trillion $.

This image has become outdated.

However, they can't build trains or anything useful with the money. Where's the money going?

Attached: saupload_us-debt-graph-2020.jpg (750x1397, 169.29K)

To me, I stole it all.

Money's fake.
Do you need any more evidence?

Does a single person on this retarded board understand how debt or money even works?

who cares its sht shmita. jubilee time dawg.

(((debt)))

Attached: expect nothing in return.jpg (560x420, 25.03K)

False money and inner debt. If you want to get yourself a good idea about it check Juan Ramón Rallo's video on Breton Woods, he is a Spaniard economist

Jews

Maximum debt saturation.

Attached: 1631190293335.jpg (1601x866, 334.58K)

that is what you get when you trust kikes and their central banks of worthless FIAT-shekels. its worldwide problem. those satanic assholes are trying to turn the whol world into communistic shithole so they can continue their satanic ways without any real opposition.

what are you going to do about it?

The feds are sending billions of dollars to Ukraine for Zelensky to piss away in a slav territorial dispute that doesn't involve us at alland that's just the most recent thing

Attached: koth1.jpg (448x1024, 104.13K)

REAL CHART ADJUSTED FOR INFLATION

Attached: National-debt-corrected-for-inflation-2-000-dollars-Source-US-National-Debt-Clock.png (474x359, 3.76K)

>Where's the money going?
It's going into inflation
>share prices
>property market
>commodities
>fuel
>food
>wages
>welfare
It's all going into the blackhole of inflation. But at least the jews are getting funded

Who the fuck cares about debt in a fiat money system with negative interest rates?

Attached: 1523909828925.gif (245x255, 916.92K)

niggers and kikes

They are consuming it. If it weren't for the dollar reserve currency status America would be a third world country by now.

>gibs me dat
No, I don't think I will.

>American debt has surpassed 30 trillion $.
>
>This image has become outdated.
>
>However, they can't build trains or anything useful with the money. Where's the money going?

Debt doesn't exist.
Consent is a myth.
Money is a concept that transcends language.

Silver ends the FED

That is all.

Attached: ItsAfraid.gif (400x215, 295.6K)

It's just paper lmao

Attached: 1640284685013.jpg (689x1200, 47.82K)

Clearly what we need is a second Great Depression since that increased the value of the dollar!

Real debt is only 7.5~ trillion or about 1/3rd of GDP?