Why should I care about the """working""" class?

Anyone else tired of hearing about "organized labor." Why are they such massive fucking pussies about everything? I don't even know what purpose they serve; all I know is that whenever they get uppity, my portfolio takes a hit, and I can't take as many trips to Monaco. I can't wait until we replace all the poorfags with robots.

Attached: 300958532_965958301470431_5223552295236930832_n.jpg (679x660, 55.65K)

you're a spoiled cunt. the truck doesn't move until you pay, faggot.

dilate, commie

People who work are not obsessed with fiat (fake) currency like you stunted brainlets.

People who work need to shut up and get back to it.

Yeah yeah no one cares what you have to say about this

Do people seriously really believe there are enough minerals to build robots capable of sustaining their way of life

>what are asteroids
>what is the moon
>what is mars

You can thank Bobby Kennedy for busting the transfer union.

starve, cappie

with enough PR exercise, you can make carbon based humanoids with chipping

Agreed, they're useless 80iq rednecks and niggers. Robots can replace these brutes

I spend more money on food in a day than you make in three months.
Maybe if the unions weren't corrupt, they wouldn't have gotten shut down. They should have been forthright and honest, like the business owners are.

Top kek. Gonna enslave and eat people like you when SHTF. Hope you like getting your ass raped as a form of basting.

when did Any Forums become pinkotown.org?

It didn't, but it did become increasingly filled with retarded zoomers and off-boarder normalfags with stupid uneducated opinions

You mean people like you? I've been here since /new/, wagie.

No I mean sheltered manbabies like you. I've never met an objectivist/libertarian/ancap that wasn't severely lacking in real life experience. It's a worldview you can only express in the shamelessness of autism. Hey buddy props though for reading up on ED.

trucking industry was conquered by foreigners and kickbacks to government that installed them in canada. pajeets with immigration scam own western trucking. retard with no experience driving truck in winter conditions murdered dozens of hockey players couple years back and got off scott free despite gross incompetence driving thorugh a stop sign through the bus with all the kids on it. cant talk about it or the endless traffic violations of these foreign fuck faces or people murdered by their incompetence or wacist. they flatten tires and fuck with trucks of independents and smaller businesses and basically organized crime syndicate now.

>Monaco
Bit late to that party, buddy. Monaco is a tourist shithole. Cool, larp, bro.

>reading up on ED
Would someone who was just "reading up on ED" remember the post of someone asking to be a janny that was pinned on April Fool's Day Prank in I believe 2014 or 2015 where Any Forums and mlp were combined, and they were asking how much they would get paid, and someone replied "Xena Tapes and Hot Pockets"? And would someone who was just reading up on ED remember that HE WAS THE FUCKING ONE WHO PUT THAT PHRASE INTO THE Any Forums ZEITGEIST BY RELENTLESS COREPOSTING ON Any Forums? The wagie fears the oldfag trust fund NEET.

Attached: 1493427813435.png (463x561, 223.19K)

>desperately trying to validate his status on an anonymous imageboard
>guys guys believe me please believe me
Ahahahaha. What a loser

Attached: 2022-08-21_19-11-38.jpg (748x644, 195.39K)