Do you share with others how you scam your globohomo employer by slacking?

Or do you keep your secrets?

Attached: fuck corporations.png (933x769, 922.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sZJDYlxkM-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you slack you will likely get eaten alive by internal politics and hall monitor types looking to improve their standing by knocking you down. i prefer to operate above reproach to not give the demons any ammunition to use against me.

>t. blue collar worker

>scam your globohomo employer by slacking?

that's nigger thinking, nigger

I stay home with my kids. I cannot slack off or cheat the system.

No, but you can cheat on your wife. If anything, cheating strengthens the relationship.

>My employer wants to work towards WEF's goals.
>I'm gonna help them achieve that.
Nah. I'll just take up the spot of an employee who would and be a drain on their objective while collecting a paycheck.

Don’t have the time, patience, or desire to cheat on my wife.

you think your masters are not chomping at the bit to put software on your computer to monitor your mouse and keyboard. before long they will watch your camera, and then make you wear a little bluetooth necklace device to track your bathroom break. yet here you are pretending to be superior to someone else based only on your perception of economic status. what an unenviable position to be in. better to be poor and content than rich and so misguided

It is a game of cat and mouse. For every action, there is a reaction.

I work 8 hr shifts. My work takes about 3 (and that is while slacking) I spend most of my work hours walking around the building looking super busy. Also I am always "eager" to do menial tasks (get more paper for the copy machine and stuff). This allows me to fuck around for 15 or so minutes, while actually doing something. All my co-workers thinks I am helpfull (and maybe retarded) and my boss calls me the busy bee (in a positive way), since I am always "working". I do a shit ton of drugs so I have to keep a nice persona so I can keep being high. Otherwise I would just be sitting on the toilet most of the time.

then why dont the mice work together instead of making it easy for the cat

I embezzle almost ever night at work. Other cunts there are skimming massive amounts I'm barely dipping my finger. One guy walked out with 2k in his pocket just this weekend. This isn't an uncommon thing to happen

That was the question of my thread.

*allegedly embezzle
I noticed you made a typo.

Nah, I'm good kike. We like strong families. Consider suicide

Kek.

yeah, i share with my manager that i aint doing much. she is like 21 or 22. im 42. i am the shadow manager. timid folk are easy to bend. i tell niggers to fuck off all day long and then tell her the stories and she does nothing. i shouldve been fired, i mean, you cant call a sheboon a cunt and have no comeuppance in current year, can you? or can you?

Thankyou for the correction

i proposed a potential problem to your idea, and you called me a blue collar worker. either you were implying blue collar workers do not have the option for some reason, or you are superior. i was demonstrating that neither is the case, and as the screws tighten on you, you need to remember you were shitting on a "worker" for some bizarre reason and then realize that's why you are in the trap. you played the us vs them game. except you bit your fellow mice and accepted the sweet offerings of the cat to do it

I am the employer, and have made my stances on globo homo known many times.

Attached: 0b8.jpg (433x427, 25.67K)

I was just messing with you, friend. I mentioned blue collar worker because it is harder to do that than white collar worker where you can blame a bug or something else. I don't believe it is superior. In fact, blue collar environments tend to have my type of people in them. I can't relate to politically correct corporate faggots.

See then I wouldn't do this to do. I would actually feel dedicated and have a sense of duty in this type of culture.

>open notepad
>place stone on spacebar
>always online

Attached: IMG_20220822_173849.jpg (3072x2063, 2.4M)

that makes sense, but just admit that the "freedom" you enjoy working from home or what not is probably temporary and in the next couple of years employers will figure out some legal loophole to monitor you or fuck you over somehow. there is no "safe place" they are coming for everyone

>Be me
>Be sole IT member
>HR wants regular reports of people skiving
>HR has been dramatically downsized as a result
Oops :)

doing what? what kind of employer doesn't notice this? nightclub or something?

Attached: 9CA429D0-A1EF-43DE-9EBF-6A76CF8331A3.jpg (1793x1410, 3.49M)

Retarded Frodo Mindsets still believe in the idea of secrets?

You gotta be stupid to ignore the details in life, which reveal every secret of man.

But believe in your secrets, believe them.

And trust when someone speaks to you, they're always telling the truth.

"Just ask them!" "Just ask them!"

It's smarter to pay attention to the details of life, and paint your own reality - then to trust the word of a liar.

Sabotaging monsters is based and desirable

EU privacy and data regulations prevent the employers from snooping your work computer without permission. Don't know how it is in the States.

>Start business with friends
>youtu.be/sZJDYlxkM-c

Attached: Charlie Banana.gif (300x425, 1.88M)

I view the concept of keeping knowledge to yourself for the purpose of subjugating others highly immoral.

my work recently wanted to make everyone "voluntarily" download some gay app to clock in and shit. majority of people said no. turns out if you download the app it gives them all kinds of weird permissions on your phone. my assumption is if someone "consents" in the US, its "not illegal." fucked up when you think about it. really fucked up part is managers were running around telling the less intelligent people to "download the app." did not tell them about it. did not educate them about it at all. just told them to do it. if it was not for people like myself and others, a lot of feckless individuals would have just mindlessly downloaded it. these corporate types are constantly scheming and trying to figure out ways to get more data and more control on everyone. it makes me fucking sick.

Caffeine.exe

You'll find it more with blue collar work in small businesses.

I'm my own boss and I slack off constantly

Yes

I could scam my employer but I work bc i'm not a nigger

Attached: wrong2.gif (400x198, 2.12M)

i dont work for globohomos.
i try to stay away everything owned by globos.

oh, right, i forgot the FIAT bull-crap usurymoney is 100% globohomos.

Kek. There are more sophisticated methods, but yes.
Maybe. But so many people would be pissed and companies have already removed the on site infrastructure and this can contribute to them "going green."

If your are above average intelligence you can at least match the output of your coworkers in only a couple hours of work a day, so it’s not hard to beat them not doing 8
You’ll get destroyed by internal politics always unless you’re a sociopath, and if you are you’ll just take credit for other peoples work anyway