Is single motherhood men's fault for abandoning the mother, or women's fault for not choosing a good partner??

Is single motherhood men's fault for abandoning the mother, or women's fault for not choosing a good partner??

Attached: whitoid-on-gf.png (800x450, 64.02K)

Yes.

Whatever Joomer

Attached: Joomer.jpg (1248x1868, 566.86K)

The government's fault by making it so lucrative to be a single parent (welfare + maintenance + child support). And its a double whammy because married couples get punished by having their income reduce welfare paymenrs.

Both

>jews still mad that whites are superior
get a life, jews

>is single motherhood the man's fault for abandonment or a wrong choice of a woman?
Probably a 50/50 case,
The chads and bbcs tend to abandon, while women in general tend to do the wrong choices
And the rest are cucks.

Both, pea-brain.

>whites are superior
Kek, your country's elite stream money to subversion of the kike state.
>why the kikestate is gay
It's because of american jews.

>get a life, jews
Would be better if they didn't

stop shitting up this board with your retarded questions

Attached: coping tranny.jpg (1170x657, 124.64K)

>would be better if they didn't
Because they'll subvert yours.

>retarded question
Just answer and stop addressing OP the Faggot.

It's obviously the child's fault

>women's fault for not choosing a good partner
This! Letting masses of bad-boys jizz them, bare-back!
AND it is ALSO women's fault for voting for promiscuity-(((Feminism/GlobalistMarxism))) (that promotes women to be loose like men, and have a bodycount of 100+)!

Attached: Statistics, Single-mothers are terrible.jpg (1200x1200, 414.65K)

>OY VEY!
OK, Shlomo...

Attached: Cartoon, Hanged ugly Jew.png (768x719, 1.58M)

I was raised by a single mother, most my friends were, most my female relatives that have kids are single mothers, in every single case the bitch is intolerable.

I found a picture (this picrel) of OP!

Attached: jewish beauty14.png (564x769, 794.22K)

>assuming the man left and was not kicked out because the cheating whore thought she could do better and only married him for his money anyway.
>and it wasn't even his kid. Real father could literally be anyone.

Based on the image, flag of the OP and topic, I'm going to error on the side of caution and do the needful.

So how was it for you being raised by a single-mother? It was TERRIBLE for me to be raised by a single-mother that got pregnant by a Chad that pumped'n dumped her while she was married! She lied to me my entire life (till I was middle-aged) that her cucked husband was my real father!

Women have almost all the social and political power at this point so I'll go ahead and assign the blame to them, like you have near infinite choices and you're going to get knocked up by a loser? lmao.

There's this one single mom at my kid's school that seethes so much whenever I pick them up
>oh I wish I could afford a nice minivan
>I wish my kid could have nice things, but his dad won't pay child support
well Brandy maybe you should fuck a man with a job lmao

Where to you keep finding these quotes of mine?

just imagine what the goblin will look like in 20 years

It's always the woman's fault no matter what.

It was terrible, she was and still is a severe alcoholic, obsessed with the nightlife. She hasn't been able to maintain a friendship or relationship for over a couple years her entire life and is convinced it's everyone but her because she's brainwashed by liberal bullshit. I got out of there as soon as I turned 18 (actually a few months before) because all she does is lie and cause problems. Lost her job in 2019 and lives in a trailer park now with some loser. Once had a nice house in the suburbs, good family, good friends, she threw it all away for her idea of freedom.