China should reunify these countries

Reason 1: also the same race, same culture, using Tai chi symbol, Chinese characters.

Reason 2: Korea and Japan are too small, they need Chinese market.

Reason 3: Mongolia's economy is owned by China and they already wanted to be back.

Reason 4: We need to avoid inner war with each other so that east asians will be the next superpower on earth.

Reason 5: China has Russia's back so it means we can only be attacked by muttland from the east side but America won't do shit.

Reason 6: We love each other, not like europoors or muslims. We are civilized and intelligent, no need to fight against each other.

Attached: IT'S A TRAP.png (3454x1327, 544.11K)

By giving this, America can have Britain, Australia, Canada for exchange.

De facto it already has.

Russia can have central asia coutries for exchange.

>implying China isn't entering Century of Humiliation Pt 2 Electric Boogaloo
it's all gonna be American bro, lol i mean they all know how to speak our language anyway. it'll be easier and work better this way don't worry Chang

You have no idea do you?

Mongolians hate Chinese to the point where mines have segregated barracks to keep the Mongolians and Chinese from killing each other.

T. Family connected to mining industry with some of the gold/copper mining in Mongolia.

I have divided the world for you. It looks comfy

Attached: MapChart_Map (4).png (6460x3403, 1.97M)

>let me tell you about your country!

Attached: 1657633092633.jpg (800x946, 132.4K)

Also to prove this isn’t a LARP here is a knife that was made for me by a Mongolian bladesmith as a gift from my relative who spent working there.

Attached: CBBA52A4-01C1-4E65-9009-7CD9A3F34DC4.jpg (1280x958, 211.48K)

>Can't even take Taiwan
>China should reunify these countries.
LMFAO

Attached: Chinaman.webm (1080x720, 1.62M)

>"look at da dwawing i made!"
cute. this must be what coping looks like. as if Japan, Australia, Japan, and the US don't have a 4-prong defensive military pact based specifically on opposing Chinese expansion here in reality. but hey, if little kid drawings are the way you cope, feel free to keep coloring that book faggot lmao

I wasn’t born in the US. Never eat McDonalds either.

Based on the grammar and choice of words in your initial post, it seems to indicate that you are:

I. Not a native English speaker
II. A Chicom fifth columnist

i dont think they hate us, probably because Qing dynasty is too weak that they are divided out from China. Now, we need to work with each other and confront nuclear war.

Sorry, Eireland!

America is collapsing. All the people are happy about that, especially japanese. We will not invade Japan because we have higher morality than Americans. Let russia fight agasint America and We sino countries will not join in.

ah, we have here a classic example of the seething double post. it's like when you respond too quickly and emotionally right off the bat, like a woman, and then have to double back and tack on some more because you think you thought of something better to say lol

Link to this Wiki?

>America is collapsing. All the people are happy about that, especially japanese. We will not invade Japan because we have higher morality than Americans. Let russia fight agasint America and We sino countries will not join in.
LOL, this user is literally a Chinese loser who forgot he's using a VPN. if America is collapsing why are you still so eager to speak our language? sure seems to me like we're on top. i've never once in my life gone onto a Chinese website and spoken in your broken language, care to guess why? because unlike America, China is irrelevant to the world stage. nobody here actually cares what you people think because we don't have to. you'll happily learn our language, trade with us, and grovel like the insects you are. it'd obvious who's top dog here; we're speaking my language, after all, you limp dick insect lmao

Not only that, their indigenous weapons designs are dogshit.

Chinese made SKS’s and AK’s are pretty good, but when they try to design their own weapons platforms without any degree of plagiarism they create dumpster fires. Type 97(most unergonomic bullpup imaginable), Type 81(bent barrels on their folding stocked versions) and the QBZ-191 which has yet to be fielded in combat and will probably have a bunch of glaring issues that become apparent when it does.

If you want a laugh, look up some of the Chinese made pistol designs from the warlord period of the early 20th century. They literally assumed that features like rear sights were cosmetic and milled them into receivers without any slot or aperture for aiming through.

What about this?

Attached: MapChart_Map (5).png (6460x3403, 3.43M)

Reminder that Ryukyu (Okinawa) is an independent nation under Japanese and UA occupation

Attached: 1658936163462241m.jpg (684x1024, 135.24K)

USA

yes chang.

Attached: faggot xi.jpg (836x705, 67.95K)

>Japan is just ready and eager to join forces with China any minute now
How can one even address this retardation? It's actually an impressive argument because it's so utterly delusional that it can't even be refuted.

If I may make an analogy, it's like claiming Russia is preparing to join NATO and the EU, and all of their tsundere antics lately are just window dressing before they fully embrace the Anglosphere forever

lol yeah man, India and Pakistan, can't think of closer allies than that. nv the fact that Europe is just one big US military base. though, desu, most of the world is, including the middle east. Israel and Saudi Arabia are also US allies, Turkey is in NATO. desu, it's a really bad map faggot, one of the most thoughtless i've seen in awhile. is it coloring book time or something? is that a map from some fictional story?

This will be true in the next decade

Attached: MapChart_Map (6).png (6460x3403, 2.06M)