TFW CCP will never set foot on the island of Formosa

>TFW CCP will never set foot on the island of Formosa

Attached: 1661176481817229[1].webm (400x720, 2.3M)

Wuts formosa

taiwan is rightful japanese territory.

The island of who?

The USA must make china think that it will declare war on china if it invades taiwan.
It's a bluff. the usa cannot stop china from invading taiwan, and the usa cannot afford to cease trading with china.

why do you hate chinese people but love the traitors who constantly suck off US?
I don't get it

Oh no, we will have to build our own factories instead of using chinas. Its the other way around if anything, since china has to import food to keep its population.

I think it's a type of cheese

>not just ching chong dong sounds
That sounds like a real name, I don't believe it.

yep. USA is food and energy secure, unlike China. they need us a lot more than we need cheap plastic Chinese toys

>The worlds best Navy on earth by far can't stop the worlds 55th navy from an Island an invasion, one of the hardest things possible

Commies are traitors to their own race

ships are the tanks of the sea. They're obsolete, because missiles can sink them easily. China has an enormous arsenal of anti ship missiles, and can always make more. These missiles can destroy any ship near Taiwan.
Taiwan is an island. It is unprepared for an invasion, it doesn't have enough ammunition. Taiwan is relying on the usa to protect it, and we won't. if china decides to invade, you are done.

post more cute asians

Attached: 1655770618927.webm (608x1080, 2.43M)

something tells me you're just another vpn-nigger, boring

Your post is so fucking retarded it's hilarious.
>Says ships are obsolete yet this is somehow a point for China, the people who will need to use ships to land
>Says Taiwan is an Island which is what makes Taiwan so difficult to invade
>China hasn't even been able to take the Kinmen

Attached: kinmen.jpg (1500x1712, 825.66K)

Attached: 1661154302580832[3].webm (720x1280, 206.74K)

Because they aren’t numba wans in poverty who brag about their masonic nonsense, eat pets or shit and piss on the streets.

>>Says Taiwan is an Island which is what makes Taiwan so difficult to invade
what I mean is that Taiwan cannot be resupplied. Taiwan is not ukraine.
china can use missiles to destroy taiwan's defenses and anti ship capabilities.

do people actually believe that narrative about muh tiny island setting off a world war? even the fake ass cold war red button proaganda was more believeable than that.

Japan controlled Taiwan

>Taiwan cannot be re-supplied
Eastern Taiwan faces Japanese waters and is a stone throws away from japanese Islands.

The extremely faggy and passive-aggressive jewish/masonic Cold War 2 began immediately after the first one ended and normies still didn’t notice it.

>Chinks think they can somehow stop supplies going to Taiwan by invading Japan's waters and not getting BTFO by their missile system and superior ships
>Doesn't realize India could blockade China by putting a single ship in the Malacca straight

Attached: Strait_of_malacca[1].jpg (717x478, 251.77K)

desu most faggots on here are probably unaware there's a military treaty between US, Japan, India, and Australia specifically aimed at stopping Chinese expansion. and yeah, like 80% of their fuel needs pass through that one straight lol. China vs Taiwan+US+Japan+SK+Australia+India isn't even a competition. in fact, China knows this, hence why they haven't touched Taiwan in like 80 years or whatever the fuck it is lol. all Chinese people can do is bitch a moan online

It's ok user. America and Japan wont do shit. Even though the prime minister of Japan specifically said they would defend Taiwan and America put troops on Taiwan despite China saying that would start a war. But it's ok because Pelosi's plane wont land.

Attached: hurting the feelings.webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)

Fuark brahs I've honestly never seen a white woman who looks that good.

Also why do you retards care about Taiwan. You must be glowies.