MISSING

Does anyone know where Varg wen't? Ever since twitter yeeted him i can't seem to find him anywhere anymore. Does he go on any other websites or what? I use to love watching his youtube channel, but sadly it's also deleted.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-22-at-9.18.33-AM.png (1620x1080, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PffhcV-xBks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He lives in France and doesn't so much on social media anymore.

John 3:36
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

if he is dead he is in hell right now for rejecting christ

get saved
youtube.com/watch?v=PffhcV-xBks

LOL go off yourself already you pathetic christgolem/abrahamist aka jew slave/worshipper.

Attached: christurds-are-retards.png (1003x607, 241.26K)

Just go to his house for updates. Wear corpse paint so he knows you're one of his fans.

Attached: 1650239542930.jpg (612x523, 41.04K)

why would he go on the internet? he literally has a big titty autistic gf that he can creampie whenever he wants.

Can someone provide a QRD on Varg, please?

I know back in the day he was in a metal band, burnt down a church, spent time in prison, and married a French woman and lived in the countryside raising children. But I don't know much about his philosophy ideology.

I am much more interested now in what I believe he stands for compared to my younger days.

Attached: 1659760219953902.jpg (769x961, 290.93K)

Low iq post

when did he get banned and for what tos violation that can't be found in the tos

If he’s dead he’s enjoying some hot weather.

Attached: CCA66394-60CA-408F-9FFD-D39558BD1B72.jpg (676x491, 85.78K)

i think the concept of Odin and Noah being the same man broke him. he had invested so much into Norse mythology, heritage and tradition and being against Judaism and Christianity that the idea of them being both being related and real caused a reaction with his pride.. like the cognitive dissonace was too much for him to bare or admit to. so he just went into his shell like a turtle.. probably coping with ideas of it being just another Jewish trick. no.. the only trick was Vaarg was turned against his own history, heritage and destiny. this whole time he thought he was been freed and was fighting the good fight.. only sinking deeper into ignorance.

he got killed for going against azov.

his wife said he is fine, but knowing him he probably still argues with randoms on internet.

It's really hard to pin down his worldview because it changed so often. The hardcore tenants he believed in were that only White blondes were true Europeans, everyone else is the result of mixture from the middle east or asia. He has something like 7+ kids in France were he "farms" or something close to it.

Attached: 572.jpg (954x960, 105.53K)

He thinks blond and blue eyed Europeans are basically domesticated forms of Neanderthals. Then darker traits come from mixing with homo sapiens from Africa. Neanderthals are suited to live in cold climates and he thinks a new ice age will come soon, so Nordics have the best chance to survive that. For the rest he and his wife trace pre-Christian religions back to a bear cult practiced by Neanderthals. He has a highly personal interpretation of Germanic myths. He practices permaculture and tries to be self sufficient (no idea to what extent he manages).For the rest hes against racemixing, hates jews, christians, muslims and mutts. It seems he has a soft spot for native Americans and some leftist practices that have to do with environmentalism and being independent from big tech.

>the concept of Odin and Noah being the same man
What kind of bullshit is that lol

And now for a real pic

Attached: 1567173466445.png (829x965, 224.84K)

Our snownigger posts on Telegram
No I won't find the channel link for you fed faggot

>Can someone provide a QRD on Varg, please?
Norwegian Ted Kaczynski that had a brief music career

Nah, he just wants to spend more time on his bear cult

>Does anyone know where Varg wen't?
Hopefully, he's dead.