Personally I think the car bombing of Darya Dugina was a false flag operation orchestrated by the Kremlin in order to...

Personally I think the car bombing of Darya Dugina was a false flag operation orchestrated by the Kremlin in order to outrage the Russian public and rally support and recruitment for their war in Ukraine.

RT, Russians official state run news station has long been lamenting the lack of Russian youth signing up to fight in Ukraine. What better way to raise recruitment levels than to outrage the Russian people by having a false flag event such as this and then blaming it on Ukraine? It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Darya Dugina, daughter of Alexander Dugin, is hiding out somewhere or living in disguise under an assumed identity. That would be a textbook Putin tactic right out of the KGB playbook. Her father Alexander looked like he was acting in that video of the car bombing. He did not look authentically upset at all. If I just lost my daughter, I'd be on my knees whaling. If you're here browsing, hi Darya.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/ukraine/2022/08/21/ukraine-russia-invasion-live-updates/7857447001/

theguardian.com/world/2022/aug/21/ex-russian-mp-claims-russian-partisans-responsible-for-moscow-car-bomb

reuters.com/world/europe/russias-fsb-says-ukraine-behind-murder-ultra-nationalists-daughter-2022-08-22/

Attached: Darya Dugina.jpg (600x400, 23.16K)

>tzar bombing of Darya Dugina

>Her father Alexander looked like he was acting in that video of the car bombing
aside from whatever reaction he had, isn't it a bit convenient that the whole world has this video and a fresh meme of a grieving father a few minutes later?

Who cares

At least they killed a russian pig in the process

Holy fuck this narrative is so forced actually posting these fucking threads, I swear to god theres like 3 different fucking threads with this same topic of the Kremlin being responsible

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

*feds

You know the kind of guy who does nothing but promoting genocide then wonders why his daughter gets blown to pieces and his life sucks?

Attached: A970DB8F-1872-46AB-8922-94986FFC60D2.jpg (1080x1440, 562.75K)

She is a literal nobody to Russians. Even Dugin himself doesn't mean much.
It won't change anything

It actually paints a sad picture that Moscow / Russia is unsafe that terrorists are free to bomb anyone

I doubt it was actually her in the car. It was probably a critic of Putin's or somehow he saw as expendable.

It wouldn't surprise me if you're an idiot.

>support for war already at 90%
>people already seething because of cuck warfare
>let's rile them up more
what a stupid take, she was killed by subhuman hohols and her death needs to be avenged.

This is the look of a man who is having the most brilliant moment of clarity of his whole existence. An epiphany so blindingly bright it illuminates every crevice of his soul.

This is the moment he realizes that every hate filled, war mongering, Putin cock sucking session culminated in this very special place in time and space.
The almost orgasmic realization that this is what Putin meant when he told him the following and warmly smiled: „For MY mother Russia to prosper, sacrifices have to be made.“

This man is basking in awareness that is expanding faster than the universe itself, knowing now that Putin ordered his daughter slaughtered for the greater good. To give her father and the people of Russia the will, reason even burning desire to call for and escalate the war on Ukrainians or anyone deemed an enemy.

We all could only be so lucky to experience such a moment of apprehension, the veil being lifted and exposing our nothingness and everythingness in the grand scheme that is this world.

Attached: 39ABB910-FE1E-4A7A-8515-83258F1CF719.jpg (338x330, 17.14K)

Russia took over 2 million ukrainian refugees since the invasion. So some Ukrainians working for Kiev could have easily sneaked in.

It was outside some music festival, people have phones these days to record whenever anything remotely remarkable happens

idiotic take. Russia barely has any military presence in ukraine, the separatists are doing all the fighting. If they wanted more bodies to throw in they would falseflag over there.

reddit is down the hall and to the left, nigger

Still a dead russian.

Cool essay, masonic kike

Notice jannies never clean up redundant fed threads

Did she even die? Old dugin didnt seem that upset if u watch his behaviour on the video.

Attached: 1661101750978807.png (387x430, 121.9K)

Nobody:
Agent Schizo: IT'S A RUSSIAN CONSPIRACY