And then the planet just...woke up

>and then the planet just...woke up..

Attached: 20220822_100124.jpg (1079x542, 61.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

familyresearchinst.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That video certainly does have historical significance.
It was a turning point in the general public.

Attached: quares_i.png (618x620, 330.96K)

Homophobes are so powerless, i love it.

Attached: 1635988899935.jpg (679x946, 156K)

Damn right it did.

Attached: 1652756914386.jpg (700x581, 142.2K)

Don't wake up. Still pretend I'm invisible and not here.

I kinda like this.

>Uruguay flag
I'll tell you what I love. I love the fact that your entire life revolves around hitting the refresh button on Any Forums so you can locate new anti-faggot threads to seethe about. You and that other faggot Elsa are so cringy. Enjoy your hell and keep seething cunt.

also post some ant faggot pics and graphics pls

Attached: faggotry.png (1100x1402, 1.7M)

It’s literally a satire video mocking your fears you retard.

familyresearchinst.org/

Attached: ghey_pride.jpg (700x906, 192.41K)

And then... nothing happened and you didn't do shit

>haha it's a prank bro, I was only pretending to be a pederast lmao

Is it, though? Or is that just a useful cover story? It's a thoroughly jewish/satanic tactic that we see a lot lately: "It's being ironic, you idiot", "it's just a prank bro, you're just not smart enough to grasp the intellectualism here"

Meanwhile the output of meaning and cultural effect remains the same as if it were not a joke.

It’s about how your kids will be tolerant of LGBTQ+ and there’s nothing you can do about it and that makes you angry because you’re a bitter person who thrives on hatred. You viewing the world being a more accepting place as an attack on your way of life just exposes you as a piece of shit.

Do you accept sex with animals? How about sex with children? People who engage in "consensual" torture? People who identify as shit eaters and bug chasers and who want to educate young people about that sexuality. Where does the acceptance stop, and why?

That's why multiple members were later arrested for molesting children......................

Made up number

>and there’s nothing you can do about it
;)

Faggots=tossed from rooftop and pelted with stones

I haven't posted in Any Forums in like a month. You're so obsessed with me you see me everywhere and even if I didn't post in a year you would still have me living rent free in your head.

Attached: Sips Jackie's cum.png (345x437, 264.29K)

QRD?

Did you know that several of the people in that video were later convicted of sexual offenses involving a minor?

Yes, humanity is becoming smarter and your ancient worldview is dying out because it relies on childhood indoctrination that is losings its effectiveness.

>the only people who still kill homosexuals are subhuman brown goatfuckers who can’t even beat Israel in a 6v1
Good job I guess?

Faggots singing about coming for people's children.
Jewtube shittery from a while back.
Predictably, a good chunk of the people who took part in the video were (known) sex offenders.

Chad "yes" memes with the stupid wojaks aren't funny to me anymore.
Like the message SHOULD be funny but it's displaced by those stupid glowing eyes and the gay wojak beard men.
I think it's because reddit took it over. Ruined forever.