/chug/ - Comfy Happening In Ukraine General #5158 BLESSED BREAD EDITION

Previous: Timeline /tug/: files.catbox.moe/iupdck.pdf

▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.
>By posting in these threads, you recognize Israel controls the NATO Council and you irrevocably denounce the Talmud out of your own volition

▶Latest
>Daughter of Alexander Dugin killed in assassination attempt likely aimed at her father
>Russia, Belarus, Syria to send observers to foreign mercenary tribunal in DPR
>Russian forces storming the city of Soledar in the Donetsk Oblast
>LPR to hold referendum on joining Russia - LPR foriegn minister
>"Lepestok" mines found near Belgorod after shelling by the AFU
>Three MiG-31 aircraft with Kinzhal hypersonic missiles have been deployed to the Kaliningrad Region
>Russian forces have liberated Udy in the Kharkov Region
>Ukraine says it will target RU soldiers at Zaporozhye power plant
>Russian forces have liberated Peski in the Donetsk Oblast
>Explosion at airbase in Novofedorovka, Crimea kills at least 1 - Kiev denies responsibility
>Podolyak: "Claims of a Kherson counteroffensive were part of psychological and demoralizing warfare"
>Ukraine shells Zaporozhye NPP
>Turkey, Russia agree to trade in rubles
>Russian forces storming Avdeevka and Peski in the Donetsk Oblast

t.me/s/intelslava
t.me/DonbassDevushka
t.me/s/CIG_telegram
t.me/s/BellumActaNews

▶/chug/
rentry.org/chug2022
/chug/ #5000 screenshots
Part 1: files.catbox.moe/9d2fav.jpg
Part 2: files.catbox.moe/6eikby.jpg
Part 3: files.catbox.moe/0bvjx4.jpg
Part 4: files.catbox.moe/uiz1fj.jpg

▶Z Radio
zhizn-fm.ru

Attached: chug-jesus-is-fren.png (700x694, 456.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/
weibo.com/6589094297
readovka.news/
uawardata.com/
scribblemaps.com/maps/view/id/091194
nitter.eu/Armees_Gouv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Map_of_the_war_in_Donbass.svg
nitter.eu/DefenceHQ
understandingwar.org/
liveuamap.com/
dragon-first-1.livejournal.com/
nitter.net/JominiW
nitter.net/Nrg8000
geoworld.space/ukraine/
t.me/s/regnum_na
t.me/s/riafan_everywhere
opermap.mash.ru/
files.catbox.moe/1bhe18.mp4
files.catbox.moe/ptuoab.mp4
files.catbox.moe/t2leun.MP4
files.catbox.moe/n7jx65.mp4
files.catbox.moe/2i9tp3.mp4
files.catbox.moe/fy8mqt.mp4
files.catbox.moe/v8x2ef.mp4
files.catbox.moe/nex8hv.MP4
files.catbox.moe/q5mrye.MP4
files.catbox.moe/tn3q0n.mp4
files.catbox.moe/rg8fqb.MP4
files.catbox.moe/j4ac5q.MP4
files.catbox.moe/6yfg7q.mp4
files.catbox.moe/y07a8h.mp4
files.catbox.moe/vvncr1.MP4
files.catbox.moe/l9zl46.MP4
files.catbox.moe/vc1z17.mp4
files.catbox.moe/0ugqe7.mp4
files.catbox.moe/s3sklk.MP4
files.catbox.moe/9cpzni.mp4
files.catbox.moe/jqvdvo.MP4
files.catbox.moe/683ox3.mp4
files.catbox.moe/vrlzpp.mp4
files.catbox.moe/jm5xof.MP4
files.catbox.moe/h00lyv.MP4
files.catbox.moe/kjbzji.mp4
files.catbox.moe/b6dyv6.mp4
rentry.org/hpb6f
rentry.org/tquop
rentry.org/7xiyy
files.catbox.moe/dwsdsr.mp4
files.catbox.moe/zou8mw.webm
redstreetjournal.com/p/cia1?s=r
pastebin.com/2N2G93M8
rentry.org/qosks
rentry.org/t4h9g
rentry.org/7my56
youtube.com/c/PatrickLancasterNewsToday/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCjk1nHkoFReclamQPfp119Q/videos
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMRI5OkcCfbIJIoLFXhe_vAYff2AKBQ4-
rentry.org/xz68f
youtube.com/c/rosskiy/videos
booru.eientei.org
t.me/MediaKiller2021/4601
twitter.com/AnonBabble

▶MAPS

Defense Politics Asia
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/

Chinese
weibo.com/6589094297

Russian (former opposition to Putin)
readovka.news/

Swiss
uawardata.com/

Finnish
scribblemaps.com/maps/view/id/091194

French (official)
nitter.eu/Armees_Gouv

Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Map_of_the_war_in_Donbass.svg

British (official)
nitter.eu/DefenceHQ

American (neocons)
understandingwar.org/

Ukrainian
liveuamap.com/

Troops (suspended for being too accurate)
dragon-first-1.livejournal.com/

Troops (alternative)
nitter.net/JominiW

Roads
nitter.net/Nrg8000

More Russian maps
geoworld.space/ukraine/
t.me/s/regnum_na
t.me/s/riafan_everywhere
opermap.mash.ru/

Attached: chug nevsky.png (1500x2000, 3M)

brapZ

▶NEW CLIPS
>Dugin at the scene
files.catbox.moe/1bhe18.mp4
>DPR boyz clearing trenches (Marinka)
files.catbox.moe/ptuoab.mp4
>AFU naval mine kills 2 civilians in Odessa
files.catbox.moe/t2leun.MP4
>BRUTAL DPR arty
files.catbox.moe/n7jx65.mp4
>Fresh glownigger meme
files.catbox.moe/2i9tp3.mp4
>T-72 tanks a javelin
files.catbox.moe/fy8mqt.mp4
>Firefight on the Avdeevka front
files.catbox.moe/v8x2ef.mp4
>AFU unit wiped out (Avdeevka)
files.catbox.moe/nex8hv.MP4
>ACCURATE Nona-S mortar destroys AFU SPG
files.catbox.moe/q5mrye.MP4
>Kids playing with AT launcher (Mikolayev?)
files.catbox.moe/tn3q0n.mp4
>Stealth Ukie reveals himself & is instantly deleted
files.catbox.moe/rg8fqb.MP4
>Abkhazian international volunteer brigade
files.catbox.moe/j4ac5q.MP4
>How to deal with an AFU sniper
files.catbox.moe/6yfg7q.mp4
>AFU soldier takes a shit, causes entire position to be destroyed
files.catbox.moe/y07a8h.mp4
>Mercs having a bad time
files.catbox.moe/vvncr1.MP4
>AFU carbomb
files.catbox.moe/l9zl46.MP4
>LPR tankers on Soledar front
files.catbox.moe/vc1z17.mp4
>Liberator MK3
files.catbox.moe/0ugqe7.mp4
>AFU unit enters the wrong field
files.catbox.moe/s3sklk.MP4
>Tankers of the DPR’s 9th Marine Regiment
files.catbox.moe/9cpzni.mp4
>AFU surrender to RU Marines
files.catbox.moe/jqvdvo.MP4
>UKR police stop drugged up AFU motorcyclist – AFU proceeds to open fire (Chernihiv)
files.catbox.moe/683ox3.mp4
>Montage of RU arty in Peski
files.catbox.moe/vrlzpp.mp4
>Merc seethes at AFU command over looting & being abandoned before quitting
files.catbox.moe/jm5xof.MP4
>Minivans =/= APCs
files.catbox.moe/h00lyv.MP4
>8 years of terror in Donbass
files.catbox.moe/kjbzji.mp4
>comfy
files.catbox.moe/b6dyv6.mp4

▶WEBMS ARCHIVE
rentry.org/hpb6f

Attached: chug 2.png (900x892, 746.94K)

▶/chug/'s MUST-WATCH videos
rentry.org/tquop

▶Ukrainian War Crimes Archive (videos)
rentry.org/7xiyy

US Involvement in Ukraine
files.catbox.moe/dwsdsr.mp4
files.catbox.moe/zou8mw.webm
redstreetjournal.com/p/cia1?s=r

Zelenskyy Greenscreen:
pastebin.com/2N2G93M8

▶/chug/ Rus user's translations:
rentry.org/qosks

▶/chug/ Thai user's translations:
rentry.org/t4h9g

▶Heros Z Playlist:
rentry.org/7my56

▶Patrick Lancaster, First Western Journalist In Russian-controlled Mariupol
youtube.com/c/PatrickLancasterNewsToday/videos

▶/CHUG/ COMFYPOSTING:

▶Unnofficial /chug/ Playlist™
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMRI5OkcCfbIJIoLFXhe_vAYff2AKBQ4-

▶Bio-Labs
rentry.org/xz68f

▶Various videos with english subtitles:
youtube.com/c/rosskiy/videos

▶/chug/ art and other OC:
booru.eientei.org

Attached: chug-christ.png (900x892, 673.66K)

Jesus loves you all frens

>Has hohol surrendered? Ok, good, no need to kill him.
Wrong answer.

Take his phone.
Call his family.
Turn the camera on.
Cut his guts out and make his family watch. Make them listen to his piggish squeals of pain.
He wanted to kill russians. His family told him to go and kill some moskals.

I hate this cuck war. I hope Dugin has enough influence to get Putin to stop cucking out and release the entire Russian Armed Forces on Ukraine.

As of August 2022, the Ukrainian economy lost about $113.5 billion due to the war. This figure was calculated in the analytical center at the Kiev School of Economics KSE Institute.

It is noteworthy that the rating agency S&P Global Ratings predicts a decline in the economy of Ukraine (t.me/MediaKiller2021/4601 ) in 2022 by 40% due to a sharp decline in exports, consumption and investment.
The NBU made almost the same disappointing forecast for the country's economy, noting that its recovery in 2023-2024 is expected to be at a very low level — 4-6%. This means that in the best case, Ukraine in 2-3 years will resume only a third of the lost economic potential.

Do not discount the fact that Ukraine is "stuck" in a pre—default state — the international rating agencies S&P Global Ratings and Fitch Ratings recognized Ukraine's "limited" default (later Fitch upgraded Ukraine's credit rating to "CC" - a probable default, predicting that "the war will continue even in 2023 year, raising the public debt above 100% of GDP").
As a result, it will be even more difficult for Ukraine to get new money, and the economy will continue to depend only on the West and on how much money it will give.

Attached: photo_2022-08-22_12-37-16.jpg (800x1000, 125.68K)

Dugin is a literal nobody.
Well, was. This just gave him a platform.

The clown actually dying may give way to a Ukrainian civil war that could end up seeing a pro-Russian government.

Дoбpый дeнь вceм. Ha pyccкoм тyт ктo тo oбщaeтcя вooбщe? Meня нa двaчe мaкaкa зaбaнилa.

Attached: 16476718600871.jpg (721x435, 80.71K)

cope, seethe and dilate

What is he thinking right now?

Attached: 848BACF4-5179-4250-B7A3-C2F1463024D3.jpg (700x983, 273.37K)

Fren zhizn-fm is not working for me, any other good Radios I can listen while at work?

>so it's really to the last hohol and EU turns to fucking dust in economic self-flagellation
my dick so hard

>For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
lavrovas,peskovas,shoigovas might own villas from money stolen from pensioners, but the bitches shall burn in hell

*Ahem* fuck kikeesky, fuck pootin, fuck Johnson, fuck peskova, fuck lithuanian government, fuck lavrova,fuck Brandon, fuck shoigova, fuck Binland, fuck Rothenbergs, fuck redditors and fuck traitors
Gas the pitbulls.
Fascism now

Attached: Z!.jpg (866x967, 189.41K)

>Ha pyccкoм тyт ктo тo oбщaeтcя вooбщe?
Why?

I'd get it if they didn't have mobilization. It could literally be a Mykola with a week(at best) of training who was forcefully mobilized.

In Poland is expected to have a shortage of coal

According to the Prime Minister of this country Mateusz Morawiecki, the shortage of solid fuel will amount to about 4.5 million tons and will have the greatest impact on the housing and utilities sector and households. By the way, this is about half of the coal imported by Poland from Russia annually.

Moravetsky instructed state-owned companies to purchase the missing coal from Colombia, Australia or South Africa. However, Polish consumers will face competition from their European neighbors (especially Germany), since coal-fired generation is returning to operation amid a shortage of gas.

Poland is one of the largest consumers of Russian coal in Europe, so the embargo will affect it more than most of its neighbors. This suggests that against the background of a cold winter, Russian energy carriers may return to Europe after August 10, but Russian coal miners need to directly and indirectly indicate to Western partners that competitive coal is better (and cheaper!) monopoly gas.

Attached: photo_2022-08-22_12-37-18.jpg (801x1000, 112.79K)

Nice pride flag

Учи aнглийcкий чтoбы пpoмывaть пиндocoв вeликopyccкoй пpoпaгaндoй.

haahahahahaahh

Attached: 1661110579679989.png (594x265, 26.19K)

Slava Ukraini

eurobros, it's ogre

Attached: file.png (718x336, 15.03K)

Kys dumb schizo
You make russians look like orcs

>I was so right about hohols

he spot price of gas in Europe continued to rise on Monday morning after the news of a new repair on the Nord Stream highway and broke the $3,000/thousand cubic meters bar.

The price of the nearest (September) TTF futures on the ICE Futures exchange on Monday afternoon reached $3024 per thousand cubic meters.

Attached: 4362.jpg (862x418, 154.16K)

Rollin for which zogbot visits you as a sleep paralisis demon this night

Attached: 1661113426840458.png (1200x1200, 2.74M)

don't. Let them wonder for years if their son is dead,

The difference being?

Attached: 83559147_p0.png (1500x2500, 3.19M)

Mordor is, in fact, what? This is a technocracy during the industrial revolution, which conducts external expansion to conquer sales markets and living space. He is following the path of industrialization. And at the head is a wise and thoughtful leader who leads the nation to victories with an iron hand. And then, when they take over Middle-earth, they will build a fucking civilization with schools, roads and hypermarkets.

What's that for? This is a dark period of colonial expansion of any European empire. Britain after the Industrial Revolution, France under the Sun King, Germany under Bismarck. Shift the accents a little and any European will know his past. And then he will look around and understand why it was needed at all.

And now let's look at the blue corner of the ring. People. A vile, backward feudal squalor, where 90% of the population bends their backs in the fields in order not to starve and feed the overfed, glossy nobility, bastards and degenerates. The system is mothballed and has no future. In a hundred years it will be the same miserable agricultural shit. Gnomes can be attracted by the green agenda. They destroy the planet, dig mountains, find and release all kinds of Ancient Evil. Hobbits don't sew a sleeve to your pussy at all.

And elves. These are the main bastards and authors of the current world order in Middle-earth. Ancient as mammoth shit, immortal manipulators dragging Middle-earth into stagnation and degradation. A sort of Illuminati order, conserving conservatism. If you dare to invent, say, a loom in Rohan, then do not be surprised if one day you wake up with an elven arrow in your head, and your invention will be destroyed. After all, the main thing is the balance in which the elves will be at the top of the food chain. And the fact that this world is miserable and gray – nobody fucks, in general.

>Source:Twitter
I'd love for it to be real but i need a bit more

At the same time, according to the canon, magic leaves the world of Middle-earth. The old feudal shit is outliving its age. A New Time is coming, the Renaissance era. Historical logic is inexorable. The elves understand this and evacuate to their Valinor. Trying to keep the status quo as long as possible at any cost. And even the white magician Saruman understands this and puts it for the future. Which is obviously for whom. Everyone understands this, who has brains.

But the fucking elves are playing their gambit. Artificially restrain the development of human civilization and contrast it with Orcish. In order to extend its hegemony for another 50-100 years, pump up resources at last and ensure evacuation. After that, the human backward civilization, which has been artificially kept in archaic feudalism all this time, will be swept away by Orc armies in a month. Any hobbistans frozen in eternity will generally be crushed without any resistance. And the dwarves from their mountains, of course, will have to be picked out, but they, by and large, are doomed.

And only the elves will safely dump on the neighboring continent and will sit there until the Orc aircraft carrier groups begin to encase them there with military bases. And, what is especially ironic, all this can happen within one generation. The same elves who played their Jesuit gambit in Middle-Earth will be able to observe the result of their efforts. When ork cruise missiles will blow up their treehouses, and they will try to shoot them down with their funny bows.

ROLLAN

Wtf did the Jews meme Dugin into such an icon. He was hardly any influence on Putin and he came across as an important figure because he was a polyglot who toured Europe and easily memeable

Attached: Putin-PIcs-415275.jpg (590x316, 43.78K)

Peдкo, тoлькo кoгдa хoхлocpaч нaкaляeтcя или либepaлы нaчинaют yж oчeнь тoлcтo нaкидывaть.

Attached: regnum_picture_15251854067737169_normal.jpg (1620x1080, 357.7K)

If it was up to me I'd make hohols look like orcs.
Green and deformed from all the radiation.

oy vey goyim.
Ive lost 100 billion dollar in this holocaust against Russia. I need help to finance this war with 10000 billion dollar. please help me fight anti-Semitic Russia with 6 trillion dollar in financial support!

Simple. He did not choose to fight, he was forced to fight.

Attached: 1640999561234.gif (320x320, 1.04M)

No, I want them to suffer. I want them to scream at the phone begging for his life.
Hohols don't deserve to die, they deserve to suffer.

I bet Hungary is laughing now. Just a reminder that any country can negotiate long term contracts with Gazprom but actively refuse to do so because of political reasons.
Remember that your politicians are responsible for this mess.

I honestly have no idea who Dugin is personally, but for the past 2-3 days, the Western MSM has been massively shilling for the narrative that he's actually above Putin in Russia, the closest friend to Putin and the mastermind behind the entire war.

Now that Ukraine's a bona fide terrorist state, China and the rest of the 'not part of the international community' countries will cease all trade with it and its cohorts in the butthurt belt.

Attached: zrada glass collection.jpg (719x450, 57.57K)

Long live Wagner, VDV, PRL and PRD militaries, and Kadyrovovites.
Fuck banderovites and fuck liberashkas. Fuck zmargs and fuck the otan instructors

Long live national socializm.

Fuck globalizm

Attached: Wishes.png (1537x874, 354.06K)

Attached: 1661169941119502.jpg (842x701, 95.95K)

чeкeд

Attached: 1641914622733.png (6768x7132, 3.52M)

the killer from azog

Attached: photo_2022-08-22_16-07-01.jpg (591x773, 48.43K)

In Finland they are pushing the narrative that he is extreme far-right Putin's mastermind.

In a few months, you won't have Coca-cola. Europe won't have grain, fertilizer, sunflower oil, oil, gas but you won't have Coca-cola. Check-fucking-mate Putin.