It's a real tweet

>It's a real tweet

Attached: says the man who wants to put computers in your brain.png (600x837, 494.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1561475238705401856
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He should be the last one complaining about demonic tech, Mr chip in the head.

normies cant handle wealthy shitposters

Wow intelligence agencies are so relatable nowadays! lmao you stupid vaxxed retard

He employs zoomers to source memes for him so retarded faggots like you think he's relatable and don't question his business practices. Apparently it's very effective considering the legion of thirsty simps he's amassed

Any Forums mixing with public consciousness rather than just lightly influencing it is unbelievably dangerous. Shitpost speak and actual discussion are two different things, normies can't distinguish the two.

Attached: 1626551877210.jpg (1280x963, 459.3K)

me on the right

Can newfags even into archiving anymore? See pic attached for the link.

Attached: archive link.png (864x888, 91.82K)

He has a meme farm so that autistic male schizos on the internet, like .5% of the population and 0% of his Tesla demographic, finds him relatable?

Also Musk is working alongside CERN to create a "simulation-breaking superweapon" that might just solar flare about half of the planet, so he's not exactly one to to talk.

Attached: Breaking the Simulation.png (872x1298, 942.25K)

You're going to see horrors beyond your wildest imaginations, the people that exist here will unironically be some of the last bastions of humanity, a testament and the launching point for the crusades against the darkness.

Attached: Schizo Yoda Fight.jpg (480x608, 70.3K)

Pinker owned him a time ago, he keeps mentioning the dangers of AI despite pushing for self-driving cars, he has no serious say in any of those matters as it would be hypocrisy which thus reveals him as an NPC parroting 'popular' memes

They keep shifting the timelines, we didn't land where they wanted to, and we can't get back!

Attached: Smug Alex.gif (498x278, 2.6M)

What is a Black Hole?

pretty sure now one of his son run his twatter

Totally right, anonymous. Couldn’t have said it better. This is exactly why why we need disinformation governance and stricter internet moderation! Am I right fellow 4channers?

The groundbreaking twist is it does nothing.
To be more specific cosmic rays travelling faster and with more energy hit the Earth every day up in the atmosphere.

he's just like me bros haha
so heckin' based

CERN might have the LHC but they are no match for the Large Tyrone Collider.
Post it.

>post wrong pic
>gets 20 replies

Attached: 1649105422339.webm (640x640, 2.85M)

>haha funny tweet boomer so based

he did actually tweet that tho
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1561475238705401856

This. Competition for who gets to be the antichrist is gonna start getting intense soon.

Attached: kirkvanparty.jpg (796x546, 105.46K)

I tried posting an archive link but the "Any Forums System™" kept saying it was spam