/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3784

Prev:▶Day: 180 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignAugust21

▶Latest
>Antonovsky bridge was hit again, casualties reported
>Darya Dugina's car exploded in Moscow
>Explosions around Belgorod and Sevastopol reported, AA activity around the Kerch bridge
>3 drone strikes in Crimea: Dhzankoy air base and Azovske ammunition depot and a transformer.
>Igor Strelkov tried to mobilize himself but was detained in Crimea
>Smooker strikes a Russian airbase near Sevastapol, Crimea (9-14 aircraft destroyed)
>Biden admin to announce a $1 billion weapons package for Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antonovsky railway bridge in Kherson once again
>Zelensky gives a greenlight in replacing Catherine the Great's statue with Billy Herrington, decision is now up to Odessa's city council
>Ukrainian government to start mandatory evacuation of civilians from Donetsk Oblast
>Ukraine claims Russia shelled a correctional facility in Olenivka killing 40+ UA PoWs
>Germany approves sale of 100x PzH-2000 155mm SPH to Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antoniv bridge in Kherson with HIMARS missiles
>The Bundeswehr announced the delivery of Mars II MLRS and three PzH2000 howitzers to Ukraine
>Ukraine, Russia sign separate agreements with Turkey, UN on grain passage through Black Sea
>The Russian government included Greece, Denmark, Slovenia, Croatia and Slovakia in the list of “unfriendly countries.” (Read: based countries)

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1661174254470263.png (2750x1876, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kguaGI7aZg
rubaltic.ru/news/22082022-zhitelya-litvy-osudili-za-prizyv-k-rasprave-nad-rossiyanami/
mega.nz/folder/Jx5SBQCQ#nHW_PZ2hDl2sCXD1AUX7rA
youtube.com/watch?v=jtjoj2AYhYc
t.me/antiitforce/19813
youtu.be/ane23G3HSIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=6kguaGI7aZg

Attached: kherson - Copy.png (1331x1304, 1.95M)

>he still doesn't understand
Lerochka pack:
rubaltic.ru/news/22082022-zhitelya-litvy-osudili-za-prizyv-k-rasprave-nad-rossiyanami/

Attached: IMG_20220812_211437_002.jpg (1000x1129, 148.14K)

I want a total war

Attached: 1659636670261.jpg (500x356, 65.44K)

Fucked up the link kek
mega.nz/folder/Jx5SBQCQ#nHW_PZ2hDl2sCXD1AUX7rA

Again this faggotry, kill Putler first and then we will speak.

Attached: vaLera.gif (320x320, 137.56K)

Fuck you I just got married

Say something nice about Russian Senator Dzhabarov

Attached: keks.jpg (686x270, 32.56K)

We already killed Dugin's daughter, pootin is a much more harder target. Patience, boy.

>I just got married
Congrats

Attached: TUdBs2K3khA.jpg (604x593, 153.01K)

Where son?

Pole here, it feels great knowing that I live not only in R*ssia, but also in people's heads rent free. My superiority caused some serious controversy, or so it seems.
Currently my goal is to nuke russia and germany, it will be terrible, but my polish brethren are scattered all around the world to avoid obliteration. According to rumors, some polish glowniggers already live in putin's bunker, or rather, in the walls there.

Attached: 1433181205928.jpg (865x966, 253.76K)

Where daughter?

how long until he dies of "complications"?

Attached: dugin hospitalized.jpg (1293x1415, 194.95K)

Coco doesn't visit this thread anymore

Where girlfriend : (

Attached: 1649044559399.jpg (544x680, 48.74K)

Congrats, it's your duty to fight against mongoloid hordes from the east who want to destroy our way of living for the sake of your wife and family.

It must really suck reading this thread as Ukraine armed forces member, and realizing you're only fighting so that Jews can enrich themselves off the deaths of your brothers and the only people that support you are troons and shills.

Attached: file.png (839x1024, 793.27K)

congratulations user!

Russians are literally fighting for a jew's wellbeing while ukies are fighting for their country, fuck off nigger

>We already killed Dugin's daughter
False.
youtube.com/watch?v=jtjoj2AYhYc

Korchynsky about this blow.

You know that Dugin's daughter died from the explosion of his car. There is no need to be sad about this. After all, she was a Moscow propagandist, a pretty vicious one. Although she is not very famous, but nevertheless she joined this propaganda.

Dugin himself approved killing of Ukrainian children in this war, he liked it, he believed that it was necessary, this is how Eurasianism and the Russian world should be established. He saw it that way.

And so, if a person who approves killing of our children loses his own child, then surely it is because God is just. More often God is good, too good as he is from our earthly point of view. However, sometimes he is just, as in this case.

But there is no need to show violent joy on this occasion. We all must remain good Christians and remember that death is always a tragedy. Even when we destroy the enemy in a real war. Even war for faith. Even in a situation of self-defense. We must repent after that, realizing that murder is a mortal sin, we do it out of necessity, but it is still a mortal sin and repentance is absolutely necessary.

Attached: Korchynsky_Dugin moscow.jpg (700x467, 60.04K)

okk

>he references a schizo
user, I...

30% of Ukrainians speak Russian as their primary language. 67% speak Ukrainian as their primary language.

congrats, if you get tired of her, you can always report her as russian spy

Attached: 1631256355814.jpg (1024x576, 412.96K)

When did she grow such a pair

>my goal is to nuke russia and germany
Poland could invade Germany like kikes did in Lebanon and Germany couldn't do anything. They dont have a single operative division lmao

Attached: 809.jpg (667x624, 174.04K)

>Mother ordered the murder of her son for 2 thousand rubles

>The woman wanted him to die of an overdose. And she even found a killer for this, to whom she gave 3,000 to buy substances. The police found out about Natalia's plans. Law enforcement officers informed Ivan, and the man agreed to take part in staging his own death.

>As a result, the fake killer brought the lady photographs with the body of her offspring as confirmation. He believed that his son was not alive, the mother gave the performer 2 thousand rubles for the work. At that moment, she was arrested by the police.
If anyone still thinks that ruskie mothers care about their kids.

Do you have the clip where he says that he's a better source than MSM?

get new material

Liveuamaps was not up to date

thanks

I would die at the first day.

dakujem

>We already killed Dugin's daughter
Sure you are.

Attached: 1660815351398981.jpg (238x212, 7.89K)

Not even Russians care about Russians. They're skaven

I hope she wont get tired of me desu..

By consuming lots of ukrainian salo

>several months of fighting
>Russians take part of an abandoned village
How the fuck did this war end up being WW1-tier? We live in an age where countries can fall in less than a month.

> announce grand offensive
> russians move troops to kherson
> do nothing
> russians get tiredof waiting, start attacking
> blow Anotonovsky bridge

Successful feint.

Wrecked ammo depot at Kherson oblast
t.me/antiitforce/19813

why is both /uhg/ and /chug/ against Poland?

Attached: husarz fren.jpg (1090x662, 131.32K)

In this video, he also says something like this.
But there was a really hilarious one.

What's the insinuation here? You do understand that even 30 years ago there is was a stigma about talking in Ukrainian. It will get better with time. I personally had friends who talked in Russian even though they are Ukrainian speaking at home. Just because of social pressure etc. Not to mention the fact the percentage of Ukrainian speaking people steadily increased as old stubbord Soviet boomers started to die off. And with this war Ukraine is as Ukrainian speaking as in ever was in its history

wise

>/uhg/ against poland
newfag ?

Attached: 1641523171989.jpg (1058x1070, 191.15K)

Come to poland your car is already there.

>why is both /uhg/ and /chug/ against Poland?
>/uhg/ against Poland

Attached: really.jpg (1600x900, 136.12K)

30% of Ukrainians speak Russian as their primary language. 67% speak Ukrainian as their primary language.
Why not offer at least basic regional language rights?

Attached: Ukraine, 30p of Ukrainians speak Russian as their primary language.png (720x4550, 1.71M)

I dont like you cause of your obsession towards hungarians

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 9.04.29 AM.png (1118x1252, 245.23K)

America would have knocked out the power and destroyed 90% of the bridges in Ukraine in the first hour and there would be 6 million dead civilians by now. But Russians see Ukrainians as cousins and so they are holding back. Only killing the men so they can rape all the women and children later.

>pikst pokst bam bam
>...........
>DIMOOOOOON
youtu.be/ane23G3HSIU

Attached: 1661171692541901.png (855x669, 638.28K)

We are not against poland bro
Just some angry vatniks and /chug/gies who come here to shitpost

NOOOOO FEINTS ARE REAL ONLY WHEN VDV DOES IT BY DYING IN KIEV

it's retarded and inefficient for a government to have two official languages

see

I love Poland for witcher.
Why don't poles love me too

>old stubbord Soviet boomers started to die off.
2 more generations and all ukrops will only speak Ukrainian and not be capable of understanding Russian
Inshallah

See

The Russians are a race of walking humanoid rats with dubious (but not to be underestimated) intelligence and a hideous feral cunning out to conquer the world in the name of their God, Vladimir Putin, and also for their own personal gains. If there was one quality which defined their species, it would be raw unconstrained Selfishness. By instinct, culture and the will of their asshole god, each Russian is self-obsessed, paranoid, greedy, power-hungry, murderous and doesn't give a rat's ass (hehe) for the well-being of anyone that isn't themselves. They find the concepts of love, honor, loyalty and friendship to be so alien they can't comprehend them. In the prisoner's dilemma, they always defect. By nature, each of them is fundamentally evil, and this is not racism speaking here.

Attached: ratmen.png (447x453, 220.32K)

>both
Nope. Poland is our bros.

Attached: poland2.jpg (822x462, 86.43K)

I'm watching Reuters interview some recently released Azov POWs, when asked about this woman they started laughing amongst themselves at the idea of there being a woman colonel lmao

Sorry, wrong language. I am not very fond of you cause you are sucking cucks with hunarians all the time. With litttle less sucking you would be a very great nation.

The insinuation is that my network and Any Forums gave me trouble with posting the image, please see .

Attached: Cities in the Ukraine which were founded by Russian officials under Russian empress Catherine the Great, 2.png (800x800, 374.71K)

Attached: alex johnes warhammer fantasy.jpg (629x676, 49.85K)

The FBI was able to figure out the perps of the Boston Bombing on the same day it occurred while the Russians are only figuring out who they were now.

i don't know who but someone is getting bombed today and it better be Donetsk

Attached: 1647449443871.jpg (1280x1224, 128.8K)

don't forget that most of civilian casualties are from the regions which have the highest russian population%

ukraine lost

Sounds more like an argentinian.

Many have dual citizenship and escaped this shithole to go make other places just as bad.

Attached: 1646577243024.jpg (801x577, 52.83K)

Bro, I understand your hatred, but my bros belarussians didn't deserve it

>30% of Ukrainians speak Russian as their primary language.
And about 30% Russians don't speak Russian, thanks to "shifting" demographics & yours truly - Savior of the White Race(TM).
Faggot.

>t.

Attached: donbass tranny.jpg (720x1280, 90.12K)

even when you read such fools as you, you want to run a dick over your lips and give a few rubles earned

>better be Donetsk
Basado

Attached: 1651438290324.jpg (1268x1080, 270.37K)

I doubt it could ever happen. Too much prevalence of Russian content on the web. Though the tides are turning but still. If this is to happen it's no less than 50 years from now

>he references a person who knows Dugin personally and has great insight
ftfy

Attached: front.png (928x764, 626.69K)