Why are there so many feds here today? Dugin thing or is something else going on? It’s way more than usual...

Why are there so many feds here today? Dugin thing or is something else going on? It’s way more than usual, something is amiss

Attached: 86F8536D-3CA8-419F-B979-3CDB6A4679AD.png (172x293, 10.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lWqlQmq6wvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think you're conflating genuine feds (of which there are very few) with psychotic retards and trolls (of which there are many).

youtu.be/lWqlQmq6wvA

user do you care about your friends and family?
If you do then learn just how asleep everyone actually is
including yourself
the faggots on this website are sleeping on this info
and its the ultimate info that points at the people responsible for every news story you have ever seen
definitively

>the ultimate info
>on Jewtube
KYS retarded faggot

>people celebrating the death of an anti-white communist's only child are feds

>3 hours long
>2 niggers in the thumbnail
not watching that, it's the jews

the board is probably 30% feds and paid shills if not more

/thread
Any Forums is now a shitpost board for every other Any Forums board happening
hiro the pedo and his trannie army of permanently online mentally ill dude finally pushed enough peoples out

I guess they might be
Wouldn't be the first time the CIA have cracked open the beers to celebrate a dead commie

They want us to care about dugin for some reason
I don't believe you actually care this much about dugin

see user?

there is a major force at work dissuading you from learning this ancient kabbalah code which has countless historical citations across multiple languages
Pythagoras and Newton are two historical figures who practiced this code. And thats in your rockefeller (((history))) books

You've obviously never read Dugin

prove its the jews
without knowing kabbalah
you can not prove shit
I, however, can prove who is doing what the day the news breaks

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 9.10.05 PM.png (709x597, 95.25K)

Commie? Does that even mean anything anymore?

Bet you haven't either

No one even knew about Dugin until a day ago, and despite that people generated perfect narratives, one for the right and one for the left. On here he's an anti-white jew lover, on leddit and Twitter he's a racist, fascist, Putin propagandist. Do you not find it even a little strange that within minutes of his daughter being murdered these two narratives were embedded that fundamentally oppose each other?

Attached: -97973823392662.jpg (800x600, 81.4K)

its a satanic ritual and you seeing it gives them power
or at least thats the idea
energy flows where attention goes

gematriaeffect.news
gematrinator.com
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com

Why the fuck would I? Why the fuck would a anyone?
X2

Maybe they're being put in place for an upcoming false flag or something, maybe a trump indictment on treason/sedition charges?

>CIA have cracked open the beers to celebrate a dead commie
>Bong flag

He was a Fascist and created National Bolshevism. The West is more Marxist than Russia spastic.

>We, conservatives, want a strong, solid state, want order and healthy family, positive values, the reinforcing of the importance of religion and the Church in society". He adds: "We want patriotic radio, TV, patriotic experts, patriotic clubs. We want the media that expresses national interests" — Dugin.

But keep sucking off the CIgAy; maybe they're let you nonce a small boy, sorry I meant hotdog

The core Any Forums userbase never discusses this guy, all thats talked about here is trannies, niggers and whatever trump is doing and replying to obvious bait threads. there’s some concerted effort to get people to care about this. pretty sure they meant to kill dugin but fucked up so they need to salvage this thing somehow

Attached: E2324D0A-2BA2-4BF2-83E6-3C0F3A4DF37F.jpg (1024x1024, 71.57K)

They are desperate. They know that they are about to begin having to avoid being slaughtered in the streets. Just run them over with your car desu

It's Monday morning and a holiday is around the corner. All the boys are in the office today .

Agreed, I knew about him but only because he was shilled in the exact same manner going on now in the WN stuff

maybe, something fucky is definitely going on

>Dugin thing
run me down on this ? what actually happaned ?

Maybe some kind of pretext for a larger conflict? Would have to assume both sides are in on it if that was the case

ukies supposed to have some big national holiday this week i think and they have been screeching about how russia will certainly do something. Could be prepping for another falseflag.

It's funny too because Dugin is far more known in the west than he is in Russia. I scanned the usual places and outside of dvach and some liberal shitholes on pikabu, no one even knew he existed. The media really pumped him up because his ideas seem outlandish enough for the average person to make good propaganda fuel. And naturally the hohol scream peremoga over this womans death, they shout "she called us subhuman" on Twitter (she actually said нeлюди it means inhuman or sadistic), and they're doing a great job proving her right. As the famous quote goes, жe хoхлы тaкиe дeгeнepaты, пpocтo пиздeц.

Attached: -41759722647296.jpg (1080x1440, 67.77K)