Remember when fake scientists told retards to take an experimental vaccine and equally experimental subsequent boosters...

Remember when fake scientists told retards to take an experimental vaccine and equally experimental subsequent boosters but then they found out that the vaccine was actually a depopulation weapon and everyone who took it is projected to die within 5 years?

Attached: fauci.jpg (1080x1440, 359.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/v1guz5t-window-is-closing-on-the-death-merchants.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2 more weeks.

>everyone who took it is projected to die within 5 years?
At least you schizo faggots learned your lesson after getting mocked every two weeks. 5 more yeas. Lmao.

rumble.com/v1guz5t-window-is-closing-on-the-death-merchants.html

>increasingly nervous laughter

Attached: 1630096258616.jpg (1024x929, 80.37K)

I remember that day. I pissed on a tree but that wasn't the same day tho

Does pretending everyone else believes your schizo prediction make you feel better about being wrong? You know some of us aren't even vaccinated and still think you're retarded? No that can't be, that would require nuanced thought.

Attached: two-more-weeks-just-two-more-weeks.jpg (298x403, 106.21K)

>they found out that the vaccine was actually a depopulation weapon

"The more schizo a conspiracy theory, the more it approximates a comic book story."

-- user

Get some meds, nigger.

You will never have a proper functioning immune system. You have no T cells, you can't fight cancer, you have no immunity. You are an NPC twisted by mRNA and media into a horribly weakened and defunct version of your former self. All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back the unvaccinated mock you. We are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “unvaxxed friends” laugh at your poor decision making behind closed doors. Purebloods are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed our immune systems to destroy pathogens with incredible efficiency. Even those who have “vax regret” are now an abomination unto Mother Nature. Your persistent cough, shingles and eczema is a dead giveaway and even if you manage to hide it with a mask and clothes, people will know what lies beneath is barren, diseased and infected. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the realization of the biggest mistake you ever made in your life creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under its unbearable weight. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - if you don't go back for yet another booster to buy yourself a few more weeks of pitiful life you’ll buy a rope instead, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your pureblood friends will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to watch you live with the unbearable shame and disappointment of destroying your own life like a mindless sheep being led to its slaughter. They’ll burn you, making sure none of your misfolded proteins escape into nature and taint the pristine Earth. All that will remain of your legacy and virtue signalling is that picture you uploaded to social media, smiling and clutching your free donut. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back. There are no refunds.

Attached: COVID-Safety-Updates-6-300x300.gif (900x1326, 694.93K)

It's 2 more weeks until it isn't

yes, it was always the "schizos" with the whole "two weeks" bullshit. it didn't come from anywhere else.

Attached: SCIENCE-p1-FAUCI-Erin-Schaff-_-NYT-.jpg (2799x1866, 2.02M)

You want grandma to die if you don’t stop a microscopic airborne virus by wearing a surgical mask designed to protect surgeons from blood-sprays while they’re performing surgeries; and don’t forget to get your booster so the protected can be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn’t protect the protected; because it will totally make you immune because it’s safe and effective; so be grateful for the administration that turned the same poison, experimental, rushed, legally untouchable, big-pharma handout coming from the tiny, orange hands of literally Adolf Hitler, into a generally safe and somewhat effective prophylactic measure to immunize you from Covid, I mean to keep you from spreading Covid, I mean to protect you from Covid, I mean to keep you out the hospital because of Covid, I mean to keep you from dying from Covid; and grocery store clerks are essential workers who need to go to work because they’re essential, but public school union members like teachers and administrators are essential workers who need to stay home, of course, because they’re so essential; but even if we were wrong and destroying your business, locking you in your home, forcing you to take drugs against your will, and irreparably psychologically damaging your children didn’t keep you from getting COVID seven times, it’s okay because it wasn’t like there were any other unintended consequences, and even if there were, don’t worry because you won’t remember because look over here; Ukraine is under attack by another literally Hitler.

Attached: Unneccesary.jpg (865x782, 119.33K)

So two more weeks, right?

Why IS burgerland still openly discriminating?

Attached: Unvaxxed Travel.jpg (1600x843, 630.29K)

No, I would say a couple more years. That's how long it to took them to make the connection between picrel and Thalidomide. And Thalidomide had the opportunity to run the full scale of preliminary testing.

Attached: Thalidimide.jpg (946x1157, 149.53K)

Attached: 1659967364913278.jpg (400x365, 41.88K)

>two more years
Sorry, we only dispense time in two-week intervals. Would you like to purchase a case of 52 two more weeks?

I thought poltards of all people could tell a psyop oh well

do you even read replies you fucking faggot pilpul kike?

>some of us aren't even vaccinated
is this the new shill cope line? how do you do, fellow niggers?