Don't tell them about Chiquihuite cave

Don't tell them about Chiquihuite cave.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.txst.edu/research-and-innovation/2021/chiquihuite-cave-artifacts-likely-natural-in-origin.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wQzn4a5qHT4&ab_channel=joaquindcm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go on...

It's a prompt for you to look it up, retarded zoomer.

Evidence of human activity in Mexico 35,000 years ago.

What about the nutty-putty cave?

Read forbidden archeology.
>humans have been living on earth for millions of years

We don't talk about that here

Already deboonked by (((academia))):
>news.txst.edu/research-and-innovation/2021/chiquihuite-cave-artifacts-likely-natural-in-origin.html

Attached: 1659493457319336.jpg (400x480, 4.5K)

is that where they stored the bananas?

Why should we look it up? What's interesting about it other than its a cave? Why should we care you dumbass boomer?

weird

Mainstream archeology is a joke and not much more than a guessing game.

Nothing niggers
Humanity have been living on this rock for fucking millions of years. The ocean was the land and the land now was ocean then. This shit earth is a fucking bitch on period, what will all these magneto sphere cycle and shit. But it can't kill us all. We will alway bounce back

Just KYS zoomer retard. Humanity was laways a hopeless case, a dead end of evolution, a fucking cancer on this earth. But with the level of retardation I see in literally everone under 30, it has gone into turbo-overdive. Planet of the fucking apes incoming, and you don't need no niggers for that. YOU are the fucking niggers already. Jesus fucking Christ, just gulp down some acid or something and end your useless existence, you faggot turbonigger retard mutt zoomer.

I'll talk about it, I don't care, AMA

He is still down there, bro
Screaming for eternity

Who are the hero twins?

Attached: file.png (694x552, 553.73K)

well duh. modern humans as they are now, the oldest skeleton found is 175k years.

only 10k years ago we saw 60% of mammals die off. Something bad has happened before, many times before.

Attached: The Big Melt Treppid Meteorite.png (681x609, 866.54K)

Donkey Kong Country reference?

It's literally the Herculean myth with a mesoamerican theme

youtube.com/watch?v=wQzn4a5qHT4&ab_channel=joaquindcm

Don't you ever quote me with that shit ever again cunt

/Thread I guess. thanks for coming

And they say Quetzalcoatl will save us, I'm not gunna stand in his waaayyyyy, I'll hold onto the the wings of Itzamna, watch as we all fly aawwaaayyyyy

>Donkey Kong
no. he's referencing the origin of the term 'banana republic'. chiquita banana, Carmen Miranda,. .. come on man

Attached: Chiquita22.jpg (307x550, 129.52K)

when was this again?

Attached: CPCC_Recorded_History(2).jpg (676x419, 49.53K)

>Ama
what do I need to ask you for you to explain succinctly everything you know?

Quetzacoalt was an Aztecian Blood God.

If by saving, murdering the entire planet, and putting their skulls in a giant pile, sure, he'll save us.

>still doesn't tell me why I should give a shit about chihuahua dog cave

And when did humans vanish from there?