What if someone doesn't want to raise their kids as either and wants them to be Christians? Why's that not allowed...

What if someone doesn't want to raise their kids as either and wants them to be Christians? Why's that not allowed? Why are these the only two options

Attached: which one.jpg (640x639, 65.79K)

a gay thug that booty thieves all ya’lls asses

You don't raise your kids as gay. They are going to be gay or not, and right wing Christianity will just make them self-hating

t. Raised Catholic, still somewhat am.

>I'm freely choosing to be gay.

Good. Good. Keep believing that

Attached: Atrazine.jpg (979x1200, 500.14K)

The state wants conscripts, not college hobbits.

>You can’t raise your kids as pedos. They are going to be pedos or not
>You can’t raise your kids as zoophiles. They are going to be zoophiles or not >You can’t raise your kids as nigger-loving mutts. They are going to be nigger-loving mutts or not

Society has been entirely warped by demonic influence. As a whole we walked away from God. And because of that most people are riddled with demons. Hollywood has also warped our perception of what demonic influence looks like, only the nastiest ones cause ridiculous insanity. Most of them are content with getting a person to be self destructive. Being a cuck or pushover or overly anxious is just as much demonic influence as someone constantly screaming like a banshee and writing on the walls in blood. They have names and assignments, the assignments being how they screw with people. This society is very obviously under the strong influence of jezebel and ahab (the empowered cunt wahman and the beta cuck)

Yeah weed killer makes people gay, I'm sure.

>comparing being gay or not being racist to being a pedophile or "zoophile".
Uh huh

Aren’t niggers gay in prison and thugs inevitably end up in prison sooo

being a thug is gay

Attached: SayItAin'tSoJoe.webm (594x298, 1.56M)

>Comparing getting off on the wrong sex to any other degenerate fetish of the mentally ill, the faggot naturally won’t connect the dots
>Loving niggers, to the mutt, is just ‘not being racist’

Lol, with a little bit of kek.

Have you dewormed?

Pedophilia is inherently abusive and wrong. Homosexuality is not.

>Loving niggers, to the mutt, is just ‘not being racist’
I've been called that for just saying that societal racism exists so....

>This mental illness-drive fetish is wrong because it’s destructive, MY mental illness-driven fetish however…
Both aren’t worthy of acceptance and will have your blood line die out~
>Societal racism
Ngl, shouldn’t be surprised you associate with another constantly whining and self-victimizing minority

Why would my son be a nigger?

Every father in the world wishes he had a cute gay son to love and fuck.

Attached: daddy.webm (540x960, 3M)

Right wing Christianity? I’ll just stick with historic doctrine that says no fags allowed.
You’re retarded

Looks like its your wife's son either way.

Attached: 1631310505827.jpg (520x853, 79.61K)

>Homosexuality is not.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Go fist a faggot and gargle his piss like the degenerate fuck that you are you monkeypox-ridden homo.

If Christianity makes them self hating for being gay then it is being taught wrong to them. And many churches teach it wrong. Homosexuality is a sin. Sins are what cause us to turn away from and ignore God. Once sin is committed it gives justification for demons to influence a person, to keep them sinning and ignoring God because they want to see men be destroyed. When taught in truth, by men who are not hypocrites, those demons can be cast out, evicted, and the sins forgiven. I have seen, and performed, such things. I have seen gay men stop being gay the moment a demon is cast out of them.

Now, as for the churches that have gone astray, they too are plagued with demons, the demon of false religion is running wild in many churches. All it takes is the interpretation of a single verse of scripture for the word of God to be corrupted and men to become confused and mislead. You are right to see what these churches do and take offense to it, the Word of God is written on every heart and even then biggest sinner knows what is wrong when he sees it but being stuck in sin they fail to see the things that they do wrong as sin. One of the big ways that demons influence is through intrusive thoughts "what I'm doing is fine" is a big one that they use.

I don't say any of this as if I am holier than thou, i know these things and have made great strides to fight back but there are still a couple that have their teeth in me (nicotine addiction). And I will say this also, anyone that is trying to reach someone through guilt or shame, say in regards to homos, is also themselves falling far short. Guilt and shame are both sins and we don't lead someone to salvation by causing them to sin. We do it with love and faith, nothing else. Doing it just to do it is prideful, also sin. Doing it "because they are wrong" is judgement, also sin. Doing it out of a pure love, so much that when they are freed it will bring you to tears of joy, and through faith, relying upon the guidance and help of the Holy Spirit, is the only way, in the name of Jesus Christ.

matt from supermega?

Don't engage with incels. They are mad that women will never love them, and if they ever were to find a woman who would want to have sex with them, she'd just cheat on them with Tyrone, divorce rape them and they would end up as suicide statistics.

They know gay chads can't stop winning. They know we live happier lives than they ever will, they know we don't have women ruin our lives and we can fuck as much as we want meanwhile they have to BEG women to have sex with them, and they always refuse lmao.

There truly is nothing more pathetic than a straight man.

Attached: Gay Love.webm (576x1024, 2.44M)

Homosexuality is not a sin. Read the bible, stupid fuck.

Attached: 1635727549561.jpg (552x550, 62.14K)

BUCK son

why not both?

are you real people? like you have to stop believing reality is what’s in social media

I'd rather not have a nigger, thank you very much.

Attached: Fat Joe niggas is gay.jpg (320x234, 19K)

Unironically yes. Pedophilia is a mental illness, not a learned behavior.

Same sex attraction is not a sin by any normal religion. "Sodomy" is (both straight and gay) in some right wing versions of Christianity.

> those demons can be cast out, evicted, and the sins forgiven. I have seen, and performed, such things. I have seen gay men stop being gay the moment a demon is cast out of
You are some kind of weird Pentecostal or something (?) I don't even see that as real Christianity sorry.

Homosexuality, and sex out of wedlock, is wrong because it harms you. There's the worldly explanation that "oh you'll get stds" but thats like a grain of sand compared to the truth. When we have sex we become of one flesh. This is a bit of a mystery so let me try to explain it. This world is like a shadow of the spirit world, it exists exactly as you see it but it also exists in the spirit world and it looks entirely different there. In the spirit world your body, a tree, an animal, what ever, look more like ships, or cities or cups. Those sound like different things from our understanding but things are a little different in the spirit. The main point is that the body can carry/contain things. Idealy the things carried by the body would be only things of the Good and Righteous God, above whom there is no other and he alone is worthy of all praise (very important distinction to make)

But, satan exists, some angels/powers became corrupted. When we have sex we physically enter into another person's vessel. Here we enter a little and soon enough we leave, but in the spirit our vessels become enjoined and for the time being are made one vessel, which allows demons to move freely and go into the other vessels territory.

Stds are simply the manifestation of demons of ailment. There are many other demons that aren't so easily visible.

>captcha: pphard
Begone, satan.

desu I'd rather have a thug son because at least he'd be cool and not a little bitch. Then again I'd be a terrible father

>Read the bible
i have and i know you havent.
being a fag is a mortal sin
have fun in hell, you disgusting faggot

Gay black men are a great thing for this world. They don't bother women of other races and they don't breed.

Attached: theyre-the-same-picture-the-office.gif (640x360, 712.44K)

It isn't. Keep coping. You haven't read the bible, if you had you wouldn't even be saying stuff like "have fun in hell disgusting faggot".

You're just a pathetic closeted homosexual larping like you hate gays and you care about christianity. I hope one day you can accept yourself and be happy.

Attached: 1657240541584.gif (540x300, 2.97M)

Urugay