Anons, have you ever had a woman go on a feminist rant right in front of you?

Anons, have you ever had a woman go on a feminist rant right in front of you?

Attached: 2E8D3468-1921-470A-A4D1-4F2A26AB5434.jpg (1904x1045, 225.28K)

i don't know any liberals

nope. i have a big dick and broad shoulders.

>woman
No what's that

Yes, then she had to sit there and listen to my misogynist rant. Long story short we fucked.

No. That shit only exist in their fantasy movies

I've never spoken to a woman besides my mom. Because unlike you people, I'm not some fucking normalfag!

this

my mom tries this all the time and I remind her that she fucked another man while she was married and is a whore who will burn in hell
That normally shuts her up

My BPD ex would see the most benign and tame shit on the lamest tv shows you could think of and still use it to go on some feminist rant on patriarchy or "male gaze"

>Yeah I hate the male gays too

Yes.
I mock them mercilessly.
"All of your rights are held in the open hand of patient Men, you better hope that hand remains open"
And the, after whatever inane idiocy they might spout
"Do you doubt, even for an instant, that I could bend you into any shape I desired?"
They always shut up after that.

Death to kikes

Forgot pic.

Death to kikes

Attached: 1655174186226m.jpg (473x1024, 54.33K)

My mother and sister tried, I either shut that shit down or I completely walk away before they get too deep into their moronic tirade on how white American women have it so hard.

Yes, my mother does speak.

this too

Whenever some stupid bitch gets slighly uppity i just tell them to lift the heavy shit themselves and they have no retort.

Once met an American who was visiting some friends, within 30 minutes he had mentioned something about patriarchy. No one clapped, and he changed the subject.

>about 10 years ago
>at the train station waiting in line to buy a ticket
>woman in front of me in the queue on her phone
>she leaves the queue while on the phone and walks around
>queue carries on moving
>she finishes her phone call
>goes to get back in the queue
>let her back in front me, whatever
>she starts making a scene about how I cut in front of her
>laugh it off
>she gets really mad and says she's not intimidated by me
>laugh again
>she's making an even bigger scene
>she said something about how men are cunts and this is oppression or something I don't know
>tell her to shut up
>HOW DARE YOU TELL ME TO SHUT UP

It was so surreal, I even let her back in front of me but she had a huge chip on her shoulder I guess. This was probably before the huge feminist stuff happened, probably just on the cusp of it and I wasn't politically aware at all at the time. There was another one too probably around the same time.

>in university
>girlfriend at the time is running for some sort of student council position
>at the debates/speech event thing they had
>there was a position called feminism officer or something
>it was just this one girl who was in the running for it IIRC, she was unopposed
>she goes up to give her speech
>starts ranting about drunken lads on campus who wolf whistle at girls
>sexist behaviour is unacceptable etc etc
>she's getting really worked up
>shouting and screaming
>WE WILL NOT TOLERATE MEN GROPING DRUNKEN WOMEN
>stuff like that
>she finished her speech
>I turned to my girlfriend and said if she gets her way she'll be castrating men in the carpark or something like that
>turns out she was sat right behind us
>I could feel her anger towards me

Again this was before I was even really aware of all this stuff. It was so absurd to me. They had LGBT officers and the people who were running for that all said the same thing about implementing gender neutral toilets and it just seemed to strange and unnecessary to me.

Not in a long time. Used to be friends with slutty girls in high school and a while after and they'd sometimes say feminist things. They actually chilled out and married some simps. Idk how that's going though.

put your dick in her mouth