America has plenty of jobs, it seems

America has plenty of jobs, it seems

Nice

Attached: 1661015061253002.webm (404x720, 2.55M)

This is an adult daycare... like college.
I'm supposed to treat these people with respect because they make more than me? These people have never had to work a day in their lives. They are completely immature and undeveloped humans. By living this lifestyle they are stealing any good future their posterity could possibly have.

These are the faggots who judge me for living off-grid?
These are the "people" who want to take my rights away and ruin everything meaningful in my country?

this bitch doesnt realize that everything she is highlighting about working for a "tech" company are literally all memes. its like bragging that the benefit of working for a candy factory is all the free candy.

>stocked with snacks and treats like a daycare
Amazing that all these people need to be "won over" is a bunch of processed food and hair products

Yep

Is this real? Does everyone tech company in USA gives these perks?

Well okay.
I’d rather not sale my immortal soul for some candy and living in a concrete hell.
They are so happy, suicide and anti-depressant medicine is of the charts for years but sure all those nice things that are meaningless in reality are not the problem.
Enjoy.

Yes. The catch is that some cheap snacks and time waste is worth it to the company when you can pay normies
$80k instead of $100k.

The walls of tech companies are padded with this kind of stuff so that no one inside starts poking around in ways they shouldn't be -- just happy little frogs boiling in the pot.

Yes it's real, and it's a meme. They all try to win over their employees with meme trash like free candy, coffee bars, a gym, beanbag chairs, open floor plans (aka office ghetto), polished nickel, and literal pods. The rub is that they're being ripped off on their salaries for these shiny rocks.
Telecommute, good management, and PTO policies are far, far more important.

AAAAANNNDDD THAT'S WHY I PIRATE EVERYTHING

>9 months later the startup is sold and everyone except a few senior devs are laid off
>roastie here gets toastie +30 lbs.

Yes, they even have toilets to wash your feet in!

I can see why she's so fat

They're smarter than you and their brains are being squeezed fot every last idea drop they have.

If you want that lifestyle and never leave work then go pitch some bug man ideas to them.

lol no
We have a coffee machine

>Look how pretty i am, look at my ass, look at my ass, look at where I "work" (suck off the boss), look at my ass

lol, keep seething, redneck. It's not their fault they're making more than what you make in your lifetime.
>be redneck
>always complaining about (((city folk)))
>hide in the (((woods))) and does nothing about it
>seethe on Any Forums
>repeat 365/24/7 while breaking his back, working on the fields

Attached: red.png (563x563, 196.71K)

That's the biggest cope I read today. You're an embarrassment.

Attached: fox.jpg (1200x1553, 1.94M)

This is what every other 'cool' company does now to get wagies to office.
Even before that local software startups used to have fridge full of beers and snacks and stuff
to lure wagecucks to work over time.

No thanks. I had rather take work from home and jerk off all day.

No, but the big ones do. You get over it pretty quickly, though. The reason they offer these things, as others have mentioned, is because they expect you to spend so much time at work. We had fun stuff like ping pong, foosball, snacks, etc. and it's good for morale, but really I just wanted to go home at 5:00pm like everyone else.
This guy gets it. I interviewed at a company that had a fridge for beer and wine, and while it seems cool on the surface, it's really an indicator that they don't know how to separate work from the rest of their lives.

By smarter you mean getting their way to the too by sucking a thousand cocks and being a cocksleeve, the life of a woman

She is deiberately showing her ass in every frame bros

yes. because the jewish boards hire lots of servile pajeets that are to cucked to negotiate a decent salary contract. this allows jewish HR to hire babes and roasties for their own eye candy and perverted pleasure.