ARE WE ROLLING DOWNHILL LIKE A SNOWBALL HEADED FOR HELL?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11132663/Nearly-3-4-Americans-think-headed-WRONG-direction-Biden.html
THREAD THEME;
youtu.be/sxLtXJzo3Ew
>inb4source

Attached: 20210304_120422.jpg (1080x1679, 677.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/22156173-220455-nbc-news-august-poll-82122-release
youtu.be/d160GSGtPxY
rumble.com/v1guz5t-window-is-closing-on-the-death-merchants.html
youtu.be/kpvPu62oYEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

COOL POLITICAL THEATRE WHILE WE'RE LIVING THROUGH A VACCINE GENOCIDE

Here it is in
Black
and
White
documentcloud.org/documents/22156173-220455-nbc-news-august-poll-82122-release

I said the same thing a few days ago here in a thread. We are headed downhill like a snowball headed to hell and we are picking up speed fast.

Attached: 3F80033C-3C84-495F-8543-63A6B7DA976B.jpg (960x898, 83.32K)

London hired another 100,000 of you.
Is this really the only thread disruption post they authorized for all of you?

Good

The Brakes are Burnt MR.
youtu.be/d160GSGtPxY
>inb4source

Attached: 20220820_105842.jpg (358x618, 87.12K)

> Under Joe Biden

Until it says "under Jews" we won't be making any progress

Come now.
Where are you going to smuggle cheap milk from.

The WEF hired me to call this political theatre and to highlight its own planned VACCINE GENOCIDE?
Are you retarded or do you just play one on Any Forums?

Spoken like a true Catholic.

Make your own thread, and I will contribute to your thread on your subject matter with relative content.
Otherwise, you are just disrupting and derailing other threads.
Why?

I would say that it isn't unreasonable for non-shills to express some frustration at the state of the world at this point. I have followed you on and off RS, and I've read competing theories about where this is all headed. It's starting to feel like no matter where this whole thing is going and how it plays out there is no place for brainwashed cattle and the vaccine thing will be allowed to largely play out. Is that accurate?

Yes.
Two of my Sisters and two of my Children have fallen Victim to the Vax against my Advice.
I shall not look back and be turned to a pillar of Salt.
I have warned you many times what will Happen to two thirds of the population of earth.
Yet they were not Predistined to this Fate.
It was
Foreknown.
'Tis in
The Holy Archives.
>inb4source

Yes, but Biden is not the problem and Trump is not the cure.

Attached: 20220822_064332.jpg (1080x1165, 474.29K)

>Make your own thread, and I will contribute to your thread on your subject matter with relative content.
>Otherwise, you are just disrupting and derailing other threads.
>Why?
Why would I disrupt intelligence agencies currently genociding a significant part of the population while they try to push more Qanon drivel to the masses? I hate you? I hate your luciferian ethics, I hate your Eugenics project, and I hate that I'm going to have to watch my nieces and nephews die while you post about the Jesuit DJT's political theater.

Schizo larper at it again

Watch plz

rumble.com/v1guz5t-window-is-closing-on-the-death-merchants.html

Attached: 612F39A3-8EDF-4FF4-9A25-6F9CCDAEC929.gif (1295x864, 1M)

>Yes, but Biden is not the problem and Trump is not the cure.
That's as may be, but Democrats and Rhinos are trying to deny us the chance to make that Decision ourselves.
So, it is my Duty to shove Trump down their throats and make them swallow.
>inb4source

Ayo rojo skull, how do we know its you? Why do you do it? Why do you care about the presidency when they dont run the show?

>Yes.
Why would I fucking care that America is headed in the wrong direction under Biden (Q+) if none of it matters and 2/3rds of the population will die in the next decade?

I am truly sorry for your loss. I won't pretend I can imagine that pain. I suppose the only thing one can do with regards to the vaccine genocide is accept that it's happening and that there might be a light on the other side.

True. That part I suspect to be political theater. As it seems to be with all things, there is the exoteric for the masses, and the esoteric for the truth seekers. I suppose that applies even to salvation.

>light on the other side
The light of lucifer... right albert pike?

Dennis Montgomery

you must be bored
curious why you posted this shit at all

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f (1).jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Crecí en The Barrio con The Wedgewood Chicanos Loco. Pregúntales quién onions.
Poco Pero Loco.

RS, your biggest fan here, How is Joe Biden not dealt with by the military even though we know its not the real Joe. How are they allowing this bs to keep going on?

>The Brakes are Burnt MR.

I was certain they cut the brake lines too.

That said, back last august with the afghanistan debacle, i asked you about everything going on. I have Pandora to play music in my shop all day it keeps my mind at ease. I have certain channels on shuffle, older stuff that i grew up with. Last august they were pushing FJB style songs out of the blue, the media started turning on Biden and Co, the afghanistan debacle was plastered all over the news and media, news channels started running negative news against Biden and Co. I asked you about it and asked you if this was the RedTeam pulling wires out of the BlueTeams switch board for sabotage. You told me what i expected to hear. The last month or two has gotten REAL BAD for the BlueTeam, negative news, bashing on social media, late night show hosts that were running cover for Biden and Co are now mocking him and going against the BlueTeam. Social media is not insta-banning you for mocking Biden and Co ect ect. None of this would be possible if it werent for the RedTeam doing sabotage from the inside. Yes the BlueTeam has done everything they can to accelerate to try to outrun the crash, but its not working. I still wonder though if the RedTeam is on the inside playing sabotage, why are they not also doing some damage control to stop the irreversible effects from globohomo. I had to take my little girl out of standard public school, shes in Jr high and everything at the public school is so pozzed. Music teacher is blue haired freak. History teacher is gay and wears rainbows every day. they are putting degeneracy in front of kids at every step to ruin our future. This is irreversible.

Attached: cliff.gif (498x223, 654K)

The Onion ones are the Sons

Nonsense. It's more like a rock reaching escape velocity at this point.

>The WEF hired me to call this political theatre

oh willy now? Diversity hires everywhere, you get to be a diversity hire, you get to be a diversity hire, you get to be a diversity hire. Spread shit and filth all over the innanets... Fuckin clowns

Attached: 1660841791685643.png (1047x819, 629.24K)

Long Time no see NR.
Words.
Within Words.
Interlinked.

>I still wonder though if the RedTeam is on the inside playing sabotage, why are they not also doing some damage control to stop the irreversible effects from globohomo. I had to take my little girl out of standard public school, shes in Jr high and everything at the public school is so pozzed. Music teacher is blue haired freak. History teacher is gay and wears rainbows every day. they are putting degeneracy in front of kids at every step to ruin our future. This is irreversible.

This sums up my fears. Thank God my kids are in private school; without being blessed as I have been they would be in the public brainwashing machine.

Beware the one-eyed shepherd.

Same reason God allows Satan to walk the earth and the wicked to flourish.

thread theme
youtu.be/kpvPu62oYEA