Just don’t tip and save money

Tipping culture in the US is a good thing if you simply don’t tip. The cost of food is cheaper, just let the cucks around you subsidize it.

Attached: F0220A5F-97BD-41DB-8CAF-654AEC392C3E.jpg (545x360, 46.9K)

shut up you stupid faggot

Its true, tipping is for high trust societies

>t. tipslave

Attached: 1447864710345.jpg (400x396, 28.4K)

As a former waiter, can confirm 95% of niggers like OP do not tip.

If you can't afford to patronize an establishment then stay home . Not tipping in nig tier . Simple as

If you tip you are subsidizing people who do not tip. The theory is if no one tipped restaurants would go under. So that means by tipping, you are allowing the restaurant to stay afloat so people who do not tip can afford to eat there at a cheaper price than you are paying. Kind of cucked when you think about it. I'd rather restaurants just be more expensive, effectively having the tips built in. This way I don't pay more so non-tippers can afford to eat there.

I was hoping for gif

Then why don’t you support the restaurants that don’t depend on tipping? There are tons. Benefitting from a system that you aren’t willing to contribute to the maintenance of when expected is nigger tier.

I will patronize the establishment and leave $0 tip.

i only tip if service is honest, nonpretentous bullcrap what it usually is. so i tip only certain waiters. 1 out of 100 waiters deserve the tip. idiot bimbos gets nothing, for some reason males are more genuine.

restaurants just should pay fair salary to their workers and not guilttrip customers to pay it.

If its an open kitchen i buy a pitcher of beer for the cooks or tip whoever is running the line directly.
Reminder servers have to tip out based off of sales not gratuities mostly these days so if you tip 0% she has to pay 3.5%-5.5% of your bill to the bar, floor managers and back of house :^)

Saying nigger doesn't make your argument sound better or more appealing just an fyi newfriend.

After taking a look at your flag your comment makes sense because nobody expects much from your kind anyway.

>Just don’t tip and save money
that's what niggers do, nigger

Attached: 1656795904702s.jpg (250x249, 6.14K)

I don't care what you expect. I will continue tipping nothing and I will encourage people I meet in-person and online to do the same.

Nigger I’ve been here for over a decade. Take you faggot ass back to r3ddit you stupid faggot nigger. If someone is behaving like a nigger then they will be called a nigger. Newfag

Are you an actual nigger or just modeling their behavior exactly?

I am not a nigger, I am just of the opinion that waiters don't deserve extra money.

From the pure ignorance you proved yourself to have I can guarantee you've never worked a day in your life and still depend on your parents . Grow up m8. Telling your dad not to tip will be an embarrassment upon your family's name .

service jobs are hell on earth.

> Tipping is a good thing

Do americans REALLY?

If I buy bread at the store, or a computer part online, or pay the water bill, I pay the listed price and not overpay 10-20% out of pocket, and I fail to see why I should.

If you can't afford to pay your employees then don't open a business.

how big does the tip need to be so you can cum like that?

>Hey guys I've been here for TEN YEARS look I can prove it I said NIGGER!
kek you aren't impressing anyone newfag. Lurk for 3 more years before posting.