Is this true? i think it is

Is this true? i think it is.

Attached: E17vMj5UcAEL805.jpg (606x416, 48.57K)

Roastoid cope.

You’re not a pedophile, you just have have bad taste in women

isnt pedophilia age and not geographically dependend? the most youngest demographics is africa so it would made statistically more sense to name africa but similar reatrded take but then its twitter so why even think about it

It's more about the age of consent in Asian countries being pretty young and whole industries being reliant on sex tourism.

A white middle age man going to Thailand isn't there for the scenery

It's a giant cope. Men go to Asia specifically SE Asia because a tall boy of beer is 40¢, a full meal cost a dollar, and you can get a Rolex for 50 bucks. You could live like a king in say Vietnam for only $500/month and be left alone from sjw bullshit.

No wonder you're an ukienot. Dumb as fuck kek

I'll also add I went to Vietnam with a close friend to hang out and tour Saigon a few years ago and it was a blast. If anyone has any questions ask.

How many lady boys did you bang?

I was thinking of visiting Saigon, how was it on the whole?

>10k likes
Twitter was a mistake, it's going to destroy western civilization

you only think that because you’re retarded.

what id I be black?

Vietnam is an utter shithole. Best to stay away.

Pedo allies are interested in normalizing pedophilia by claiming everyone is a pedophile. But pedophilia is just when you have sex with pre-pubescent kids.

No pedophiles go to belarus, russia and ukraine. Well i guess Cambodia too

>asking the right questions

Just a poorfag who doesn't have money to travel

you wrote that tweet faggot
go back

Attached: 1616533563355.png (385x363, 73.38K)

shut up nigger this tweet makes inherently zero sense. zero.
>if you are white and go to any asian country you are a pedophile
if you fuck nigger would have half a functioning brain by your below average standards you would know and not yap randomness about me. now go and sniff glue

Zero, there's hookers though that hang around the tourist and downtown areas in district 1 however and they sometimes try to pull on your shirt.
It's super nice. The weather is nice in the dry season (go in January or February). Highlander's coffee btfos out of anything we have in the west (especially Starbucks) and the food was really good especially the sushi and spring rolls. Nightlife is wild there yet cheap for what you get, most tourists to Vietnam are either Japs, Koreans, Aussies, or Americans. Vung Tau was okay but I got stung by a jellyfish there and my friend accidentally left his phone in a taxi. The Mei Kong I enjoyed alot and there's a lot to do in Saigon. Ubers are a million times better than taxis there (as taxis will rip you off big time). If I did anything differently it would have been to rent a motorboke, and to avoid snake wine.

Good, I'm glad the propaganda machine is working. I don't like running into other Americans when I go abroad. Indeed stay away from Vietnam.

>the propaganda machine is working
Ive been there, dumbass.

they will also probably say that if your girlfriend looks like a teenager in her 20s that its pedophilia too…
they only want you to have haggard looking bitches whove been on festivals since the age of 16 and already exhausted their bodies with drugs and alcohol

more normalization of white hatred
replace white we jew and watch him recoil in pain

stop bumping slide threads retards
this board is full of idiots