Looking back, it's difficult to see what people saw in him, other than "triggering the libs"

Attached: Cheeto.jpg (381x383, 69.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/comprehensive-look-trumps-endorsement-record
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>foreigner doesn’t understand Trump

Yea, we know

the libs got pwned and that's all that matters

washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/comprehensive-look-trumps-endorsement-record

The memeflag's constant attempts to ignore the obvious is as hilarious as it is false.

>Muh black unemployment
>Muh legal immigration
>Muh coofid vack seen
>Muh Israel
>Muh negro rapper pardons
>Muh Jan 6 "insurrection"
>Muh gun control (yes, Trump restricted gun laws. You faggots don't know this for some reason)
Shitstain faggot boomer.
I hate this nigger so much.

>"triggering the libs"
what more do you need?
enjoy freezing eurofagget

Attached: 4chan_man_anonymous.jpg (766x681, 75.06K)

Attached: IMG_20220822_141941.jpg (381x383, 77.59K)

Attached: MhZ85zf.png (468x668, 616.96K)

Most of you are too young to remember the Obama years . Things were that bad that Trump was elected. Think about it if you still have the capacity to.

Attached: IMG_20220822_143008.jpg (468x668, 164.43K)

Yall zoomers need to go ahead and just kill yourselves . You have no future and nobody likes you or your low brow takes .

former trump supporter here. ngl it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. seriously though we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

Attached: IMG_20220822_143310.jpg (468x668, 186.41K)

>takes

Attached: 1633337492545.jpg (255x247, 14.9K)

the alternative was hillary clinton ofc he won

Pure chaos is better than the shit that's in control now.

he ran on term limits for congress and getting us off opec

>LOOK MOMMY I SAID THE LINE AGAIN

>other than triggering the libs
is there anything else that is needed?

They really didn't see anything besides that. Now they're trying to retrofit him into a policy genius so they don't have to own up to it.

>Looking back, it's difficult to see what people saw in him, other than "triggering the libs"
even pretending you're right, does there need to be anything more?

Tell me about your own country. Seriously, tell me the major significant events in the last three months. You're not just obsessed are you?

Attached: 1661128041294892.png (698x819, 668.61K)

No?

There needs to be a better reason than that? Name another politician who’s cocked things up for the establishment better than him and I’ll have a good time reading about their antics and like them as much as I like Trump. I simply like the chaos, and he contributed to shitting up the jews’ plans, intentionally or not.

Trump may have had the right intentions, and on economical matters he was right but he is not well equipped to deal with Communists, and ultimately he conceded to a fraudulent election. He's not the solution but part of the problem, but does anyone in the American right have the balls to say the truth? Seems like the American right is busy fellating Putin

Joe Rogan said that Trump was a "man child on Adderall."
He said "it would be funny if democracy wasn't at stake."

Attached: joe-rogan-laughing-spotify-1[1].jpg (780x470, 27.44K)

>other than "triggering the libs"

isn't that enough?
ill make him king of america just to see faggots like you kill themselves in protest everyday

Attached: 1655678211483.jpg (500x500, 38.96K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE HAD A NIGGA PRESIDENT NOOOOO THINGS WERE SOOOOOO BAAAAAD

>triggering the libs

triggering the libs whipped them up into such a frothing mind virus that they went all in on the largest, open electoral fraud scheme in history, going far beyond third world 'elections'.

Putin and Kim Jong wish they could have elections run like the Democrats did

Shut the fuck up bitch!
He was your Daddy
You know it too bastard

Let's see...
chad billionaire genius business man?
He was the ONLY presidential candidate who spoke against illegal immigration?
He rejected neocon warmongering?
Trump was a great candidate and a great president.

desu I think he should lean into super villain thing with a Lex Luther-esque look

Fucking faggot JIDF

> "the establishment"
he only fucked things up with sheer incompetence. He tried to enact their plans

Yes he also fucks faggot jidf boys right in the butt