Generally speaking, how attractive people are made ?? its just all genetic lottery or what ?

generally speaking, how attractive people are made ?? its just all genetic lottery or what ?

Attached: image_2022-08-22_200610989.png (1080x1350, 1.36M)

Two attractive people have sex.

Yes

Genetic lottery and healthy habits.
>t. 10/10

Another garbage thread made by Indon
Janny ban this chud for offtopic

Mods will ban people for posting her now

Attached: Sad-Cat.jpg (1200x1179, 119.43K)

I know that guy!

That's a man!

>genetic lottery
humans with low quality genetics will produce ugly children
humans with high quality genetics will produce beautiful children
there's nothing random
an apple tree will not produce a banana

But an attractive woman will pass feminine genes to her son and an attractive man will pass masculine genes to his daughter. how do you get the balance right if you don't know the sex of your potential child

fuck you man

>how attractive people are made
Attractive parents
/thread

it's not a genuine question hans. He's making fun of me

Banan?

Attached: image_2022-08-22_151737825.png (360x360, 61.32K)

Yes, you are important person here and not a fag who spams this roastie ad infinitum because something about him turns you on and makes you jack off to him everyday.

Nutrition.
Full stop.
Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A Price will answer every question you have in this regard.

name another reason he'd make threads with her pic and talking about my country in the past, and without mentioning it directly now

Sir, put that thing back in your pants

Attached: 1489885033009.jpg (500x560, 39.41K)

I can tell by your post both of your parents passed the retard gene

It's a he!

Because you are an ugly fag?

average looking is the new ugly, so i suppose you're right on that. Still not a fag, but that doesn't answer my question

How? It's a legitimate question, toothpaste head. If your mum is attractive and has a feminine face she probably doesn't have a strong jaw which means if she has a son he will be less likely to have a masculine jaw and more like to have a feminine jaw and be a chinlet which will make him unattractive.