Would you rather learn Japanese or Russian? If you want to learn both, which one do you learn first?

Would you rather learn Japanese or Russian? If you want to learn both, which one do you learn first?

Attached: Russia-and-Japan-Friendship-Flag-Metal-Badges-on-Backpack-Set-Large-Brooches-Chapas-Metalicas-Pins-100pcs.jpg (1000x1000, 102.04K)

Japanese, i watch a lot more Japanese media than Russian.

Russian so i can use the Russian internet
Then Japanese after i learn the Russians steal everything from Japanese internet

Russian so I can communicate with prostitutes better

Japanese. Japan has collapsing demographics and soon they will be forced to open the floodgates and allow massive immigration if the country is to survive.
What am I to do with Russian? Russians hate Romanians so I would probably get no opportunity to make use of it in any productive way.

>Russians hate Romanians
What?

you should probably learn ukranian in that case.

Why would Russians hate Romanians? You guys are cool. In fact, I want Moldavia reunited with Russia and given access to the sea now. (Triggers my map autism)

Ukies speak russian tho.

>Japan has collapsing demographics and soon they will be forced to open the floodgates and allow massive immigration if the country is to survive.
that's not how nations work. if they do this, they're no longer japan and there won't even be a need to learn japanese. there's nothing wrong with a shrinking population, and it absolutely does not require the mass importation of foreigners who will destroy and replace your nation entirely. what a ridiculous idea.

>Japan has collapsing demographics and soon they will be forced to open the floodgates and allow massive immigration if the country is to survive
That is litterallly a huge jewish meme
Fucking Gypsy

Russians only hate kikes and churkas, and russians absolutely don't give a shit about everyone else

Japanese, I don't hate Russians but If I were to chose in which country I would live, the weeb archipel definitly win over post-commie block.

Currently learning that language anyway.

Moldavia reunited with Romania... I hate this keyboard.

ethnic russians in ukraine speak russian. ukranians speak ukranian, and those are the girls currently fleeing ukraine to become prostitutes in western europe.

I find interesting that all Russians I've met online have been polite and educated, and nice people too. Do you guys value дpyжбa?

I'd like to forget Russian and learn a more useful language.

Neither. They can learn to speak English like civilised people.

>ukranians speak ukranian
They speak russian as well.
t. know some

Why are mutts so stupid

Russian because I figure getting an IT job in Russia is easier than Japan.

If I could go back in time to 1980 I'd definitely pick Japan though.

I've been learning German, though it feels useless because every German speaks English and Germans are going extinct like all white people.
Someone posted a webm of one of Hitler's speeches the other day and I could understand about a third of it, and that was cool.

>In a December 2015 study by the Razumkov Centre taken in all regions of Ukraine other than Russian-annexed Crimea, and separatist controlled Donetsk, and Luhansk, a majority considered Ukrainian their native language (60%), followed by Russian (15%)

retard. to be expected of someone who has to pay women to have sex with him.

>a majority considered Ukrainian their native language
How does that exclude them from speaking russian?