Putin

His childhood must have been a fucking nightmare.

>weak looking kid surrounded by thousands of orphans in a destroyed city
>grew up in a rat-infested apartment with random other families without running water or a toilet
>grew up in a city that was genocided by the Nazis

No wonder he is so insane and warmongering lmao.

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_as_a_child.jpg (300x458, 15.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

v.ylilauta.org/c3/92/c392d626fa5e201f.mp4
ntv.ru/novosti/2060145/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His insanity has more to do with the fact that he is a jew.

Who cares, obviously his Social Credit was high enough to rise above the poverty. In the capitalist West, it doesn't matter how much you worship neoliberalism, if won't make you move up in life.

Is that heckin Tom Riddle!?!

NATO psyop shills are so fucking stupid lmao. Do you actually think this will work? You have no idea how to do your job, retard.

Attached: 1651497481726.jpg (700x420, 82.51K)

>the fact that he is a jew.
lol, ok hohol faggot
ots your leader thats a jew

Don't worry. It'll get better the minute Putin starts to gas the Kikes.

The school teacher of the Russian president, Vera Gurevich, spoke about his childhood deviation.

During his school years, young Putin enjoyed himself in a special way: the future president of the Russian Federation loved to run around the school, open doors and yell: "Cockadoodledoo, it's me"

ntv.ru/novosti/2060145/

Attached: чухан.jpg (900x596, 79.17K)

Show your real flag, Ivan.

this is my real flag
i know being wrong so often sucks, b7t deflection isnt a good look, nigger

>that haircut
lmao JUST

His father was the cook of Lenin, highly important job. Most likely did other tasks too. And Putin lived with his rich grand parents who used their extensive connections in St.Petersburg to land him a good government job after he was done school.

Putin was groomed to rule.

You are sitting in Russia, posting from a VPN as part of your job as a shill.

rent free

Attached: 417129_900.jpg (679x900, 112.84K)

He was kgb from really young. 'Weak looking' but he stood off an entire mob by himself and finished burning all the secret kgb documents singlehandedly. Then he, in the midst of a collapsing communist empire rife with psychotic intelligence agencies and treacherous kikes, managed to murder and claw his way to dominion over the 2nd strongest (3rd now) nation of earth.
Its actually fairly impressive, not many americans have a success story like that.
Inspiring.

Attached: 643.png (355x859, 223.71K)

He was assraped during conscription too

He took hold of Russia when nobody wanted it and it was basically a corpse.

Look, when you shit on Putin, you're shitting on me, mmmm. You shit on Putin and now you're shitting on me, but you know what? I'm going to take it like a man and take that shit with my mouth wide open. That's the red pilled way, mmmm. I'm going to take all that shit in my mouth and I'm gonna swallow all that shit. All those grifters in the manosphere can't do what I do because they're fakes. So everyone who shits on Putin can shit on me and I'm going to take it. Know what's going on.
GL

Attached: Gonzalo-Lira-620x330.png (620x330, 69.71K)

It should be pretty evident, to anyone with a modicum of deductive skills that is, that there is a concerted effort by shills to delegitimize the figure of President Putin. Seriously, in the span of a few days, our board has been filled with freaking HUNDREDS of derogatory images where Putin is likened to a monkey. Like I get this is the price for not bending the knee to the NWO and its satanic subversion of traditional societies but still, this is going too far. Imagine a Head of State giving his best to save the white race just to have some pawns of libtardism pumping those ebin le monke memes at him. This is outrageous and these threads need to be banned. Whenever a new thread trying to make Putin look short or like a primate is created, cultural marxism dances in joy as they encroach on the Western values that Putin incarnates. And yeah, Putin might be slightly shorter than average height and like 180 cm at most but his moral stature is freaking HUGE so yeah, whenever you think you're being so cool and marvellous with your damn le monke memes, keep in mind that Rothschilds are smiling at your action! Seriously, guys, stop. You're hurting the white race.

Zero to Hero speedrun

Based