Why does every relationship fail where the woman earns more money than the man

Why does every relationship fail where the woman earns more money than the man.

Attached: whoa.jpg (312x275, 22.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PffhcV-xBks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you have the stats to prove your claim?

1 Timothy 5:8
But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

1 Timothy 2:12
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Genesis 3:16 - Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

get saved
youtube.com/watch?v=PffhcV-xBks

weg-zum-himmel.com

user, when is the last time you saw any newly formed relationship last?

gendershit is literally babby's first redpill

Women are roastie whores who love money, they never love a dude.

They are willing to destroy men for sisterhood. Anything less is considered stupid by their sisterhood.

Say the woman gets promotion and gets a pay hike, her friends will immediately start judging them and make the woman insecure and that will make her leave, less money on a man is equivalent to a man being cucked by a woman. They hate it.

because it then breaks the natural law
men are supposed to be superior to women
and as always, when you go against the natural law, it all crashes into flames, always

Attached: 1654713020747.jpg (1200x1422, 99.51K)

My wife makes more than me... but it doesn't really matter most of our money just gets pooled anyway..

Because she leaves?

Not true, my gf is older and a millionaire. I don't even make 6 figures

Bossy cluster B bitches having a power trip. Even when they are using her husband's gibs they are vaginal jews, imagine when it's gibs from somebody else (the government, some corporation hiring her for bullshit jobs, ...).

My wife makes 3x my salary easily. She has her masters and is a LCSW while I'm just a disabled veteran with a shitty federal office job. Together we pull in 300k annually.
There is no jealousy, animosity, etc on my part. She worked hard for it and gets what she's earned. 3 blinde/blue white children, a big house on a lake, a good sex life at 40... I think yall are just low self esteem losers if you are that cheesed over a woman making more $$ than a man.
Get your self esteem up and quit being neet losers.

My girlfriend makes more money than me, she allows me to stay with her for free as long as I clean and cook and do the laundry.

>every
my wife makes 5x what i do, and i make about 40-50k. our marriage is healthy, kids happy, dick getting sucked, she still cooks most of the meals. get jel.

Okay fuckface cripple. You are 40 y.o. boomer no one needs to listen to your shitty stories.

OP don't make such silly generalizations
Work on yourself and next time may be different, good luck

Pretty sure these are CIA bot replies.

Shut the fuck up Gunther

LCSW
sounds like a bullshit job that does nothing except increase inflation and hurt people who do actual work.

I'm not a glownigger or a bot

Whores whore, Germany like whores is a whore and likes their women being raped like whore by whoring out the population.

Why are you confused

Attached: 1661120667747252.webm (640x368, 887.69K)

Shut the fuck up Gunther
beep beep boop

Sure thing buddy...

I make 150k (base + bonus), and my gf makes 240k (base + bonus). She is older than me and further in her career. I don’t think it’s a big deal to me or her.