Tyson Fury's cousin stabbed to death

>A murder investigation has been launched after Tyson Fury's cousin was stabbed to death in a "senseless" attack outside a bar.

>Rico Burton, 31, was one of two people attacked in the Goose Green area of Altrincham, Greater Manchester, in the early hours of Sunday. He and a 17-year-old boy both suffered stab wounds, with the latter still in hospital with serious injuries.

>Police revealed that members of the public gave first aid to both victims at the scene of what was described as a "popular night spot", which would have been busy at the time - around 3am.

>Two men, aged 21 and 20, have been arrested over the "spontaneous and unplanned" attack.

>In the year ending March 2022, knife crime increased by 10% in England and Wales with a total of 49,027 incidents in that period - up from 44,642, according to the Office for National Statistics.

And this comes after an 87 year old was stabbed in broad daylight on his mobility scooter. The social degradation of the UK is in full swing. Take notes the rest of Europe because this is your fate in a decade or so.

Attached: Capture.png (1022x909, 907.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematriaeffect.news/tyson-furys-cousin-stabbed-to-death-outside-green-goose-sunday-august-21-2022/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>talk shit, get hit

>dead gypsy

Great news. Also, google his name. He was involved in an animal cruelty case

bet it was a nig nog

Fuck animals

Attached: birth-of-a-nation.png (1000x1413, 704.06K)

part and parcel of living in a big city lad.

fake news. knifes are banned in bongoland

And fuck you too, you animal

>Two men, aged 21 and 20, have been arrested over the "spontaneous and unplanned" attack.
I wonder what colour they are.....

Attached: 1660774760214443.jpg (500x498, 254.97K)

gematriaeffect.news/tyson-furys-cousin-stabbed-to-death-outside-green-goose-sunday-august-21-2022/

Green theme this year
after the yellow and blue theme

let me guess it was a a future engineer and a future doctor?

Niggers or Mudshits

Oh no. Not a fucking animal. I'm gonna run over a dog this week in your honor you faggot

Yes. It's a mystery

At least they arent speaking german, chud

tought lot out 'ere, innit guvnah?

Could be that.

Or it could be gypsy related. Like inter family wars.

Didnt you get locked in your house for 2 years because China invented a cold?

Link it I can't find shit about that.
I find that unlikely. I don't know about Romani gypsies but the Irish lot seem more like the type to beat the shit out of each other rather than reach for a knife. They are scum but they are a fighting culture, which is why Tyson Fury, one of the greatest fighters of all time, came from their people. I don't like them at all but they are pugilists not knife wielders.

>gematriaeffect.news/tyson-furys-cousin-stabbed-to-death-outside-green-goose-sunday-august-21-2022/

stop being a piece of shit retard and learn this is totally contrived

Kill yourself schizo retard.

Why are bongs always getting stabbed?

why are mutts always getting shot? The answer is the same.

niggers or muslims 1000%. If those were whites, they would not hesitate to make a political stance and say it was far right or whatever is the "evil" side in bongland