I've been a NEET for 12 years

I've been a NEET for 12 years.

Every time I've gotten a job I've felt like killing myself after a week, so I quit. The more I force myself to be "normal" and go outside and try to be part of society the more depressed I get. Conversely, the less time I spend around other people the happier I am. Everyone is so petty, miserable, two faced, greedy, manipulative and rude. Their moods swing wildly from one day to the next. They seem to derive pleasure from your suffering and dragging you down to their level out of spite.

Attached: loyl.jpg (1656x1243, 1.59M)

Same op

Same, dude, I'd rather live off neetbux, it's better than slaving away and be unhappy and depressed 24/7 in the name of normalcy
What's normal these days anyway, being an attention whore, chugging alcohol and smoking weed

work for yourself
sell online

meet people who share your views
read the word of God in the new testament (gospel)

most people are unaware of the fact that they are under direct control via their electronic brainwashing, it doesnt make them a bad person - just not a REAL person

don't let normalfags affect you.
only do what's best for you and not what basedciety thinks

It gets easier after a week

Same here, I just can't stand it. Working for ZOG and slaving away my life made me so suicidal I was almost about to neck it. Now I'm a NEET for over 10 years and am a lot happier than before. Life is still shit though because this world is utter garbage.

Your mom fucking hates you

Sorry to hear that OP, sounds bleak as fuck.
I can't tolerate normies either but I can't 8magine having a life without my wife, my boys and direction.

yes user this is how life has always been. im sure you've been through public school yes? its no different.

Being a NEET has made you too soft, vulnerable and unrealistic. if you want to survive you have to think like them. just do it until your shift is over, then you can return home and be normal.

>know what the problem is
>do nothing about it for over a decade
LMFAO

My thoughts exactly.
Just do something you enjoy that has some end product that can be sold for money.
I enjoy assembling computers so I do that casually with precision and lots of time so the builds are perfectionists.
Getting the most out of the hardware at hand for playing video games.
No normafalg can compete and no company selling shitty prebuilts.
But my market is small and my profits as well.

It's alright brother, the world rejected Christ as well.

I've worked a lot with poors, and a stint with wealthy people. There's lots of good souls in the poors and rejected people. They all over, they are suffering now and deal with tests, but this trial ends soon for the good.

There are many reprobate people out there. No matter what you are going through, at least you are not committing evil (probably).

It's all about Jesus bro. This is a soul test. Everyone that suffers or is persecuted in this life is in the Book of Life.

Attached: 1636493790109.jpg (702x841, 98.85K)

I will never contribute. I will always take. People exist only to serve me. Pay me my welfare, I have a mental disorder.

also:
> Everyone is so petty, miserable, two faced, greedy, manipulative and rude.
And you say that while posting on Any Forums, which has the most petty, miserable, two faced, greedy manipulative, racist bigots on the planet?

LOL. This is rich!

It is seems that i already quit my job and being NEET in 3 weeks. Feels good man. While im being NEET for now, i have a plan to get any trade courses as electrician with scholarships program from the government w/ free allowance and free tuition fee. The class will be start next month fren wish me luck fren

Attached: 1660831666191845.jpg (800x506, 73.34K)

I spent most of my 20s working 40-50 hour weeks and being drunk and miserable in my free time. At some point in the last year or two I realized that I was only working so much to be able to afford to maintain appearances for people that I hate; I just didn't want to feel embarrassed for having less than my piece of shit "friends" (god I hate/d them so much). It occurred to me that I could just stop talking to all of them and start living a different life, so that's what I did. The pandemic already put me on neetbux after getting laid off, and I "invested" wisely and am "earning" around $600/week while living in my childhood bedroom and helping my parents get their own shit together. Life is good

I see no issue here. Also, your pay is probably dogshit, less incentive for you to give a damn or put in any effort whatsoever.

>the most petty, miserable, two faced, greedy manipulative, racist bigots

Attached: 1653590274397.png (491x561, 451.05K)

Start a business

No.

Attached: a9b.png (500x500, 128.99K)

>Why yes, this person who believes in white supremacy, taking away women's rights and various other nutty conspiracy theories is definitely better than the min wagies I work with.

Attached: 1661098527539105.jpg (960x889, 55.69K)