Aus/pol/ bedtime edish

news.com.au/world/coronavirus/health/study-involving-24m-people-reveals-new-long-covid-symptoms/news-story/5981323d7d93ff0039a84a2773802ba1
>le long covid

Attached: 1meo1huxlev71.png (497x526, 431.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2hBLoaoyR3E&ab_channel=PasteMagazine
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
odysee.com/@thecrowhouse:2/Our-Society-is-Built-on-a-Foundation-of-Systemic-Dysfunction:5
youtube.com/watch?v=HFZVuXdG6SY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Naah it was 4f something it was absolutely mild.
Also the best period of my life was when I got 10 g of fentanyl analog from the Internet quit my job quit university good memories

looks like a weak bitch shed probably develop long anything
relying on the medical and pharma jew is a big mistake

whatre we listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=2hBLoaoyR3E&ab_channel=PasteMagazine

Attached: bigun.png (960x960, 1.25M)

>whatre we listening to
Aus/pol/ thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

odysee.com/@thecrowhouse:2/Our-Society-is-Built-on-a-Foundation-of-Systemic-Dysfunction:5

Attached: bait.jpg (697x700, 137.22K)

uncomfy

I know a guy who had his jaw cut open and titanium put inside to push the entire jaw forward to correct an under bite. 20k worth of surgery.

hows this for comfy ausbro?
youtube.com/watch?v=HFZVuXdG6SY

a normal person of my acquaintance made an interesting point this evening
>when that plane got shot down with those aussies on it the ukrainians didn't do anything to help
the plane of course was this one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_17
now i have no idea whether there's any validity to what he said, but that doesn't matter
what he meant was
>who gives a fuck about ukraine, why are we helping them
just reporting a sample of normie opinion

oh and also
>did you know the war started in 2014? i didn't know that, did you user?
normies are shifting

i sometimes miss being that naive. but when the shit finally hits it's going to be a huge slap in the face. At least we've all already gone through the mental anguish they haven't faced, right bros?

Came in for the funny image, but have to say based Tally Hall enjoyer. Really wished they were still together, however I feel they were either 4 years too late or 10 years too early, which ever way you look at it, to be successful.

Don’t post anymore fat Aussie chicks. Really ruins my thread lurking. Why have you guys gotten so fat lately?

pretty shit desu, is this supposed to be trance?

are you lost mutt? i dont see any fatties in this here thread.

How the fuck do I meet people

Probably the same reason it's happening all over the anglosphere: goy slop is becoming a staple for many countries to "increase profits."

Attached: 282.png (640x651, 747K)

whats amazing to me is where would they have even heard this? has some mainstream source broke ranks and started telling it like it is?
>at least we've gone thru it already
no we'll end up going thru it twice

>long covid
Kek. Imagine believing in this.