Fake white teeth

I keep seeing normies with this - why do they do it? Natural teeth don't look out of place, fake teeth distract me and send my survival instincts into overdrive, must be cause they look live ravenous predators with their fake ass smiles.

Attached: 121513961-07228c8a-4923-4da1-bcd9-10f350a702fa (1).jpg (885x560, 82.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBKXpdEifyM
youtube.com/watch?v=8AVZWPSr6Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=FY6KvRmlp14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You will never have dental care. You have no floss, you have no toothpaste, you have no mouthwash. You are an unhygenic man twisted by tea and crumpets into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “tally-ho’s” you get are two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your lads are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “mates” laugh at your ghoulish smile behind closed doors.

Dentists are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of medical science have allowed doctors to clean teeth with incredible efficiency. Even Englishmen who “brush their teeth” look uncanny and unnatural to a dentist. Your rotting gums are a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to make an appointment with a dentist, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected maw.

You will never be able to chew solid food. You wrench out a few meager strokes of the toothbrush at the top of the morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the halitosis creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, buy a suicide license, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your queen will find you, heartbroken but relieved that she no longer has to live with the unbearable stench. They’ll bury you without your dentures, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know an Englishman is buried there. Your remaining teeth will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your toiletries is a toothbrush that was never opened.

Why must the British always have such ugly freakshow teeth that look like the mouth equivalent to someone with cerebral palsy? Spine tingling when a Brit smiles, it is like they ate cheese.

Attached: 43243.jpg (1280x720, 70.69K)

this from a bong; the experts in all things dental

lol, kek

Yeah, they're very distracting. I'm pretty sure dental technology has reached a point where they can make realistic looking veneers and not those fake huge white monstrosities.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86.52K)

Agreed. Fake teeth are retarded

There's something pathological behind those who get them

Thought of toothpaste makes them feel like a predator is stalking them. Breathe, it's a self defense move itself.

Attached: 32332.jpg (468x390, 15.89K)

These fags wear tropical short sleeve shirts and all white trainers 100%

No one wants disgusting british teeth.
You guys alone want the yellow crooked swamp ogre look, everyone else prefers clean white teeth.

Attached: 1620396410025.jpg (962x1281, 192.73K)

Natural healthy teeth are based
Kim Kardashian teeth are a sign of mental illness

youtube.com/watch?v=RBKXpdEifyM

Attached: MikeMew2.jpg (480x360, 23.98K)

teeth are overrated, got 5 front teeth knocked out falling on my face rock climbling and never replaced it with implants or partials

Rêve - CTRL + ALT + DEL (Official Music Video) - youtube.com/watch?v=8AVZWPSr6Jk

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (720x720, 89.55K)

jesus, imagine how much crack that fucking piece of shit has smoked to do that to his teeth

that is a serious problem

he has probably done the total of a few kilos by himself

This is how the pile those down to attach the fake ones, right? Jesus Christ.

He's getting veneers. That's how they do them, they file down your real shitty teeth and glue on white fake teeth.

*they file

That's what all americans teeth look like before they put the fake ones on.
youtube.com/watch?v=FY6KvRmlp14

>look how pretty and attractive their teeth are-*ACK*

Attached: PEPE,NOOOOO.gif (220x267, 1.23M)

Did they file down the bottom teeth?

because those are fucked up too

not as bad as I thought I guess in that case tho, still, fuck this guy

Why not implants at that point?

why do you give a shit what normies do with their teeth
view it as a red flag and move the fuck on

fucken solid post bud

Veneers keep your roots in the jaw bone which means you won't get any deterioration like you might get with dentures or implants.

So I'm not the only one.
The funny thing is that yellow teeth are often a sign of mineral deficiency.

Not true: