It begins

It begins

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-063119_Tinder.jpg (1080x2400, 327.14K)

>UOH emoji

ABORT ABORT

>previous addict
>nose ring
>ready to settle down
Bet that bitch has every STD there is, very common with especially those types. Well, whoever gets her is a lucky SIMP of which I cant say with a straight face

>vaccine sticker
where? huh?

>calling it UOH emoji
baka user, don't show your real powerlevel

>vaccine sticker

Attached: 1653823146108.jpg (222x250, 11.23K)

Thats when I stopped using this trash. The vaccine verification bullshit was pure dystopian.

I'm curious how far she goes with this one

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-063503_Tinder.jpg (1080x1405, 109.37K)

Hah, I didn’t know that was implemented. Quite obvious that if you submit to the system you truly are cattle.

im a retarded boomer. what sticker?

This. She’s got all the issues of a drug addict but she’s barely fertile and will be harder to fuck than a virgin.

I don't get it either looks like hook up apps implemented some sort of good goy marker for the trash to distinguish themselves from the bad goy.

if you could marry a woman that makes enough money for both of you and never work again but she had herpes would you do it?

where's the sticker

It's manna from heaven whenever you catch them admitting just how wrong they were - about everything.

And now, faced with her own mortality, she realizes the ways of us WASPs was actually the only way to live properly.

>be honest

Attached: 1660852105120837.png (699x518, 558.43K)

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No herpes is bad, user

WHERE IS THE FUKING TICKER OP WE ALL WANT TO KNOW

I'm sure she has

men can only get herpes from a woman if she is in the middle of an outbreak. most people may get only 1 outbreak per year, some 0

Either
>the globohomo dating app puts the vax nigger sticker on people's profiles without asking
or
>the roastie voluntarily put it on but regrets it since Chads are starting ro avoid vaxxed chicks

>doubled messaged
It was over before it began

I’m an X’er and have no idea what they are talking about.

>emojis as first message
its over

Yeah true but that was before VAIDS

stupid retarded bitch, enjoy vaids

op is a homosexual