First message from Dughin

My friend Alexander Gelievich Dugin thanks everyone who expressed their condolences on the death of his daughter Dasha. He asked me to publish this text:

“As you all know, as a result of a terrorist attack carried out by the Nazi Ukrainian regime, on August 20, when returning from the Tradition festival near Moscow, my daughter Daria Dugina was brutally killed by an explosion in front of my eyes. She was a beautiful Orthodox girl, a patriot, a military correspondent, an expert on the central channels, and a philosopher. Her speeches and reporting have always been profound, grounded and restrained. She never called for violence and war.
She was a rising star at the beginning of her journey. The enemies of Russia meanly, stealthily killed her ...

But we, our people, cannot be broken even by such unbearable blows. They wanted to crush our will with bloody terror against the best and most vulnerable of us. But they won't get it.
Our hearts yearn for more than just revenge or retribution. It's too petty, not Russian. We only need our Victory. My daughter laid her maiden life on her altar. So win, please!
We wanted to raise her to be smart and a hero.
Let it inspire the sons of our Fatherland to the feat even now.
Farewell to Daria Dugina (Platonova) - a civil memorial service - will be held on August 23 at the Ostankino Television Center at 10 am.

Attached: dugin t.me.jpg (430x553, 78.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JiALWKsFbT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I got a feeling something will happen tomorrow at that civil memorial service.

Lol fag

His entire ideology was war and murder get fucked

play stupid games, win silly prizes.

youtu.be/JiALWKsFbT0

Attached: photo_2021-01-07_15-48-48.jpg (1280x853, 149.72K)

she dindu NUFFFFFIN

Obviously rehearsed post. This glows brighter than the morning sun.

Attached: 0EB2577F-4B7C-4E4C-B729-BEB1EAD4010F.jpg (1170x932, 407.52K)

Hang on I just put together what the Platonova comes from. Neo-platonist

cope

This fag knows Medvedev had her killed.
And little propagandist is too scared to say anything.
Pathetic.

It was just Vincent seeking his revenge.

Attached: DuginRevenge.jpg (593x710, 34.17K)

cope and seethe

They say it was another girl, much mor hot than daria, i saw a picture but i wont post it cause anons accuses me of propaganda.

Was it Ms. Baker?

She. Girls hate each other more than men.

Attached: photo_2022-08-22_15-00-29.jpg (938x884, 128.27K)

>My friend Alexander Gelievich Dugin thanks everyone who expressed their condolences on the death of his daughter Dasha. He asked me to publish this text:
He's already dead

>Never called for violence or war
>Was a vocal supporter of the invasion
She dindu nuffin wuz a good girl and shiet

i would laugh so hard if russia attempts to mobilize based on this. i want to see the riots in the street

Kek
> That little girl died so every male from 18 to 60 must take up arms and deploy in Ukraine for a special operation that will only last two days. We have good news and bad news. The good news is that you will be reinforced with brand new T 34 tanks we got from the Frunze Military Museum. Or at least the paint is new. The bad news is that the US and NATO already sent 40 billions worth of equipment and military equipment and probably will sent a lot more in the future. Failure to comply to the mobilisation will result in immediate incarceration in our military prisons in the Urals, where you will be forced to dig iron from the rocks of our mighty mountains with your fingernails. On an unrelated note every Jewish person will receive an first class ticket to Israel.

>the invasion
What invasion?
How could Russia invade itself?
>muh Ukraine
lol the what?

Attached: 1647561437796.jpg (327x319, 19.31K)

this is a russian psyop
"yes my daughter died but i will continue the fight, just like you lost your son in ukraine but you must continue to support putin"
sus

the person you should fear the most is the man with nothing left to lose.
A terrorist attack on any man's family will only set his resolve further.
Seeing a hell of a lot of shills that are secretly squirming about this.

well it's better than dying so that a jew stay in power

Alexander Dugin will never make an unmanaged public statement in person again. At best, Putin will roll him out for some "live chat", Edward Snowden style.

>She never called for violence and war
Ah yess, dindu nuffin! She wuz a good aryan girl and shiet!
You think vatniks are allowed to dissent, ever? They get jail time to naming their wifi wrong.

Attached: 1630591058418.webm (640x640, 2.49M)

and holhols don't get tied up on street posts for the same?
you are a retarded niggerfaggot.

>Our hearts yearn for more than just revenge or retribution. It's too petty, not Russian. We only need our Victory.

Attached: 1655652432520.jpg (674x667, 109.67K)

Am I crazy or does it seem to anyone else that
1) she's alive and was never in harms way
2) this was planned (even if dead)
3) the goal is WW3 to prevent a Civil / revolutionary war within the US (I can't find the SS of the thread explaining this)

All of this in such an incredibly short period of time? I'd expect at least a week before any statement from the Father. Then there are 6 theories, all wildly different than each other that try to explain who?

maybe the jews did this?

>military correspondent

because it was meant for him, not her.
now shoo shoo, shills.

Could a Russian please remind me why the Russian government throws the "Nazi" moniker around so quickly? I feel like there's a language gap at work with this, and I can't remember what it meant.