Homosexuality didn't exist before antibiotics?

Did antibiotics give birth to the gay movement? I'm having trouble understanding how homosexuality in it's current form (involving frequent anal intercourse, ie, sodomy) could have been common prior to the invention of antibiotics. It certainly wouldn't have been easy to survive. There are ancient examples (the word sodomy is derived from the old testament, for instance), and much hype is made that the ancient Greeks were accepting of sodomy. This seems less likely given the frequency of illnesses related to anal intercourse, first studied as "GAY BOWEL DISEASE" in the 1970s, prior to HIV/AIDS. This condition usually consisted of multiple microbial infections, STDs, and complications from frequent tears to the intestines.

How is it possible that homosexuals could have behaved as they do today, in ancient times, before modern medical treatments allowing them to survive such infections? Without antibiotics, sodomites would not have survived very long at all, perhaps only a few years after the start of such practices.

Furthermore, how could theories about homosexuality as "natural", or at the very least, as "common in nature"-- implying that homosexuality between males is somehow behavior with a positive evolutionary pressure -- survivability would have been extremely low, probably lower than the rate at which sodomites were able to pass on their genes during the occasional heterosexual encounter with women.

>tl;dr

There are many reasons to believe that the current practice of sodomy and the political/social movement surrounding this practice, only became survivable once modern medicine made it possible, much in the way that modern chemistry enabled women to enter the workforce using birth control, etc.

Attached: file.png (640x910, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

annclinlabsci.org/content/6/2/184.full.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Awesome, i can stare into the abyss even deeper now.

Attached: 1661017324508588.jpg (1080x1722, 332.56K)

Yeah, anytime I think about ancient societies and fags my immediate thought is: SAND.
Captcha PPKYD

The idea that homosexuality isn't an abomination after all we've been seeing as a result of accepting them. How are people who are still pro gay pro gay? And I'm not talking about the degenerate gay people themselves but rather the random normiesphere

In a way I'm saying that gay men might be the first transhumanist political movement, because their entire existence is only really possible due to 19-20th century medicine.

Nigger who doesn't know history. Greece and Rome were gay as fuck without antibiotics.

Rubbish

All earlier accounts remark on anal sex. Indeed anal sex was used as a non breeding tex technique among hetro couples by many societies pre contraception

“This seems less likely” is just your opinion.

>Greece and Rome were gay as fuck without antibiotics.
That's a popular thing to claim since the 20th century, but sodomy was punishable by death between citizens in ancient Greek states. You could do whatever you want to slaves, but not to fellow citizens. It was a capital crime, perhaps this is the reason why, because it's naturally so deadly. Look at picrel, do you deny that it's deadly, does it sound like something that wouldn't have sever consequences when small infections could easily kill?

So you can't just dismiss it with social science propaganda about gay greeks and romans, there are physiological reasons why it wouldn't be common, as I listed above. Answer to those first.

annclinlabsci.org/content/6/2/184.full.pdf

>Rubbish
>All earlier accounts remark on anal sex.
See previous reply to Polish flag. You have to answer to the health risk aspect, not just cite post-modern activists or lunatics like Foucault, who was deranged.

Homosexuality is a word of 13 letters attached to a loose concept.

A monkey sticking his dick in any hole that's older than language.

Basic logic duh.

>A monkey sticking his dick in any hole that's older than language.
Yes, yes, the other reddit spacing anons said the same thing. But there is more reason to believe that is a myth invented in the 20th century by academics. It's simply too deadly to have been common before antibiotics

Men who frequently do sodomy have the most infections and illnesses of anyone. Even women get thay sick when they start having anal sex.

Attached: aaaa.png (969x694, 637K)

This. It's not hard to confirm this, the medical literature and statistic for this are plentiful. It's even commonly discussed in gay magazine, these come up easily in google search.

Attached: file.png (1919x1079, 845.32K)

Ask me how I know you're all bug chasing sodomites from the same sodomite pisscord.

Attached: 1660623696961730.jpg (900x675, 64.9K)

>Yes, yes, the other reddit spacing anons said the same thing. But there is more reason to believe that is a myth invented in the 20th century by academics. It's simply too deadly to have been common before antibiotics

Lots of things were deadly before antibiotics, but were still done by some who probably suffered the consequences. Most religions including Bhuddism forbid homosexuality - and this is clearly why, not because it offends some anthropomorphic god but because the consequences would be pain and suffering here on earth. This is the same reason pork was forbade, as it is full of parasites and carries disease.
If one reads Leviticus most of the rules have pretty obvious public health rationales. Shellfish and prawns are prone to bacteria too.
That being said, the ancients certainly had medicine, and certainly had remedies that would have an antibiotic effect (eg garlic, honey, ginger - I'm sure ancients knew of more than this.) I wouldn't be surprised if homos back then just put honey and garlic up their arse to help things out.
Similarly, sodomy must have been common enough that its effects were observable and thus the rules were written down and it was forbidden.
I'm sure you are right user, ie sodomy was not nearly as common in ancient times as it is today in the west, note monkeypox cases in the arab world - they're very limited. I'm confident piss and shit eating parties are not that common in Saudi Arabia, despite them having anti biotics.
Indeed even heterosexual promiscuity would have led to mass death and disease without antibiotics - without anti biotics syphalis and clamydia are very serious and very painful diseases.
So yes, anti biotics has made both homosexual and heterosexual promiscuity a lot less dangerous and therefore likely more common.
I won't be having bum sex nor sex with a strange women any time soon. I had a brief period of being a manwhore about 10 years ago, regret basically all of it.

LGBT is just reprobate behavior. Sexual immorality is sin. The wages of sin are death.

Really, the best course is to be celibate.

soap is an antibiotic, and pretty sure there were gays before the invention of soap

>and much hype is made that the ancient Greeks were accepting of sodomy.
They didn't.
They were pedos.

>Lots of things were deadly before antibiotics, but were still done by some who probably suffered the consequences
That's the premise of my speculation, that life before antibiotics was far deadlier where regular injury and infection was concerned. We obviously know it was practiced in the past, as I said, that the term "sodomite" is derived from the old testament.
>That being said, the ancients certainly had medicine, and certainly had remedies that would have an antibiotic effect (eg garlic, honey, ginger - I'm sure ancients knew of more than this.) I wouldn't be surprised if homos back then just put honey and garlic up their arse to help things out.
That's a good point, but I have doubts that these treatments would work today for the kind of extreme illnesses that homosexual men suffer. They have been dying from "gay bowel disease" (according to the literature) at a high rate since the 1970s. Some even believe HIV/AIDS was nothing more than GBS.
>Indeed even heterosexual promiscuity would have led to mass death and disease without antibiotics - without anti biotics syphalis and clamydia are very serious and very painful diseases.
My understanding is that it often did. Women had high rates of mortality, and their bodies are highly specialized to deal with risk of infection, far better than the bowels of men. So, it's really hard to believe that men's anuses are somehow specialized for buttsecks when even women get GBS when they do too much anal. No one, men or women, are built to regularly take dick up the ass without deadly consequences.

nigger you think you know history cause some jewish schooling programs said so?

Attached: 1642985810965.png (956x3414, 850.96K)

gays were always hated

Attached: 1651236662844.png (720x823, 194.44K)

>thinks a bar of soap up his ass cures GRIDS
Ask me how I know you're from Africa.

Attached: wherever I am, I must also rape.jpg (577x435, 30.13K)

>Homosexuality didn't exist before antibiotics?
im confused by your question mark?
youre a homosexual?

Homosexuality was listed as a mental disorder until gay rights groups cried because it being a disorder means it's not normal. Then (((they))) said it's a mental disorder if you don't like being a faggot goy!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-132218.png (720x1600, 213.5K)