Lots of shills pushing fake shit

I had to make this thread because this place is precious as the only free social site left on the internet. I see a lot of bullshit shills coming here with scary headlines.

Like "10'000 Deaths per day due to vaccine." and other bullshit like that and each time I follow the evidence, for like 10 times now, I find either pure bullshit fabricated numbers, misunderstandings or VAERS which is basically just anyone who things they have a problem for any reason being able to blame it on anything they want that recently happened to them, including the JAB.

I do think the Jab was stupid, experimental, poor conceived of, advantaging the boomers at the expense of every other generation who were not at risk from this stupid virus by and large. There's LOTS and LOTS of valid criticizim of the JAB but the "Red Dear" type scenarios are disproven by now. Any smart, honest person doing their own research can attest to that.

It didn't cause mass abortions, mass death, a deadlier covid, mass clots, mass cerebral hemorages, mass alzeimers or ANYTHING like that. Anyone pushing that still is either stupid enough to believe low quality headlines on the internet in 2022, where any idiot can write anything on his or her own site, or is being paid or somehow benefits from spreading lies.

There's a GOOD debate to be had here, about freedom, how we as a society make decisions, why we are so afraid of natural deaths that we'd be willing to do something as stupid as mass gene therapy without testing. But that's not the debate we're having.

We might be free, but we're overrun by morons who want to pretend something is happening quickly when it's clearly not. Or maybe it's Israel doing it... I don't know man.

*Captcha was "WMDYAY" lol

Attached: Capture.png (1592x805, 314.15K)

Only certified doctors can use the VAERS, regular Joe can’t add anything to it.

>as the only free social site left on the internet.
HAHAHAHAH

Cope more vaxxie tard

True but doctors are required to report any adverse effect reported by a patient. That's not the same as the doctor thinking they are looking at adverse effects by themselves and the doctors who are anti (there are many) report more.

so basically data is unreliable and easily manipulated?

pray tell...

you can easily get banned here for posting whatever they consider wrong thing for that day, it happens all the time

You get paid in cash or booster shots shill?

You have no account here. There are no bans, only IP bans that you can get around by getting a new IP from ISP or just using a vpn or ip hidder / changer

Tell me what site offer free speech?

No matter how much you're being paid, it isn't enough.

Attached: 1661078982236865.png (689x1014, 708.74K)

I just think this place is better than that.

We can only trust TV man talking head person for tru Science! Info facts

Right, they hire typists from Switzerland, the most expensive country on earth... smart move. Nah I'm neeting all by myself thanks. If someone wants to send money I'll take monero.

TV man says vaccines are killing you, TV man says they aren't. It's not really an argument nowadays, there's channels on both sides. Sure the left has way more but still. There's OAN and FOX.

>There's a GOOD debate to be had here
lol
lMAO even

Have a bump nevertheless.

The acceleration of Any Forumss lowering quality started with the 2016 elections. Ever since Any Forums became mainstream, and other platforms began purging annoying magatards, the schizos started flooding this place. In 2022 your average Any Forumstard
>is a Christian flat earther
>believes in astrology
>is into alternative medicine
>gets easily grifted by anyone being vaguely anti-authoritarian
>came here a few years ago after losing their Facebook account
>still thinks voting works and blindly supports every Republican
Filtering American flags does wonders.

>blanket casts a group
>perception of said group is based on shilling
wewlad, thanks for being here to set the record straight!

Deaths are not reported to the doctor by the patient.

Kill yourself lying faggot.
>Hey this kool-aid is PURPLE.

>there is such a thing as an anti vaccine shill
Give it up already.
I don't care if zero died from the thing. I ain't taking it (the vaccine)!!
Understand?

Literally all the energy this place has is being poured into dead-ends like this. It's a most effective act of well poisoning because it's so close to the truth. You can see the way shills will behave when they try to herd all commentators into camps so as to stifle independent thought & promote the idea that any comment not agreeing with their dogma is rejected. Schizo purity spiral shit.

I've made several dozen new throwaway accounts on Twitter and reddit.
Hell the comment section in articles for the Hollywood Reporter are pretty much a free-for-all.

>is into alternative medicine
Sir, I have to inform you that a lot of us came from /x/, we have nothing to do with those magatards

Funny you didn’t mention heart issues or clots! And how do you explain the huge increase in all cause mortality? You can look at government of Canada website if you are having a hard time finding data you believe to be legit. All in all you are more of a shill then anyone here (also a faggot)

It's so sad and pathetic, these all "organic" threads about vax being good, literally every 2 minutes.