Next thing that happens is that he "jumps" out of a window in grief

Either way, he'll never be heard from again

Attached: 2022-08-22 14_30_27-Alexander Dugin hospitalized over shock of losing his daughter _ Al Mayadeen Eng.jpg (1293x1415, 194.95K)

infowars! its russian for Truth.

Dugin has been on Инфopмaциoнныe вoйны for over 10+ years.

>fucked around
found out

fuck him

Attached: Babushka Wars.jpg (2356x1592, 709.01K)

karma.

Or if he is rich get a squad of mercenary's together to get some revenge. Also nothing screams more we are winning, as shelling their own nuclear power plant and killing civilians. This will endear them in the west. You know its getting harder to think about Ukrainian army? secret service? as humans

Oh god it really is an fsb false flag, isn't it?

The weirdest part is that this guy isn't even relevant or remotely close to any Kremlin official, much less Putin. The west and their Ukrainian puppets are truly incompetent.

Not falsflag, just internal clean up. Rasputin had several attempts at his life before they got him

of course it is
Dugin is just a pamphlet-handler with zero say in Russian strategy or war matters, putting any effort to murder him would only make Russians who are not fully on board with this war to embrace it after they parade Dugin as a grieving father on TV

it works for both sides then. convenient, huh? just like everything else about this "war".

Putin's closest advisor and influence, Dugin conviced Pootin to switch narative from russians are europeans to russians are asians, at least it is good to see that FSB still has sane people in it , hope they kill this retarded nigger lover in the end

Attached: slavNIGGER.png (1233x1280, 2.43M)

>The west and their Ukrainian puppets are truly incompetent.

Living rent free in your head. This is Russians murdering Russians. Expect more as your country continues to collapse.

>Next thing that happens is that he "jumps" out of a window in grief
September 13th
screen cap this

>experience war for 5 seconds
>hospitalized for shock
lmao

Attached: duginscream.jpg (1280x870, 55.46K)

could be
russia benefits more from this attack than ukraine
but given how many ukrainians were celebrating it we cannot dicard the possibility that hohols were behind it

but its all fun and games, when people across the border die and get their lives ruined, have to relocate etc. Fuck all the russian scum.

Putin has never met the guy. Dugin's banned from Russian TV.

Actually a plausible consideration that I won't deny. It might be a personal vendetta or done by a Russian, that's true. Guess I shouldn't be assuming that it was done by Ukrainians due to the current situation.

>NO NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!! THE EXPLOSIONS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE CONTAINED IN UKRAINE. HOW DID IT GET TO MY VERY OWN FLESH AND BLOOD!? HOW COULD GOD LET THIS HAPPEN TO PEOPLE?

Oh shit. Sacrificed at 33.
This won't end well.

>I am for reds, yellows, greens, blacks but not for whites t. Dugin
Cant say I will miss him when they kill him

Poor guy didn’t know how low jews will stoop. He must be a zionist.

He'll jump out of the window after tying himself to a chair and shooting himself in the back of the head twice.

>You know the kind of guy who does nothing but promote genocode then wonders why his daughter gets blown to pieces and his life sucks?

Attached: 06BC8B8F-8A45-4B0F-B19B-63FF7E091A8B.jpg (1080x1440, 595.09K)

You people are quite evil in nature aren't you?

>do bad things
>something bad happens to them back
>Nigger Tier Logic: AYOOO Y U WYPIPO SO EVIL AND SHIEEEET!?!?

I don't think you'll develop self awareness at this point even if I lay out an explanation.

>german
>genocode
I'm going with not white, faggot

Anyone seen Dugin's car? apparently it just disappeared.

Attached: 1661102103709182.jpg (1024x696, 49K)