Untitled

Attached: DS.png (704x546, 38.66K)

Why?

It's ok if she's a widow.

Only pedophiles or cucks willingly become step fathers

no

It wouldn't be cucked to raise your younger brother if your father died or your brother's son if he died.
Why is it cucked to be a stepdad? Because you're in competition with the boy's father, unlike your brother or father?
Does that mean you're insecure about the boy's father outcompeting you because you helped him by raising his son?
Very interesting stuff, anti cucks ironically cucking themselves.

You're helping your family blood prevail which is different.

If I spend resources raising Stepson and impregnate his mother and Stepson grows up to have means to do so, he'll be obligated to help my son.
IE if my son dies, he'll raise my grandson.
Sorry bro it doesn't check out, the stepfather meme has to die.

Because your wife got fucked and inseminated by another man.
Saying this for the occasional Ledditor as you are clearly just a baiting fag

>If I spend resources raising Stepson and impregnate his mother and Stepson grows up to have means to do so, he'll be obligated to help my son.
Cope.
Stepfathers are not real fathers.

The guy got the joy of impregnating a woman you now love and doesn't even have to take care of it - you do it instead.
> Canadian defending being cucked
> Water wet

Even moral issues aside: the kid inherited the genes of a man who ran away from responsibility and a naive mother who got herself involved with that type of person.

Nothing good can come out of that and only bleeding heart liberals think upbringing or education could "fix" bad breeding.

i don't give a shit about honor or dishonor, raising another man's child is simply gay and for homosexuals. that is all.

...what if you are adopting?

>caring for shitbags children

>helping shitbags pass on their shitbag genes

So you're sexually insecure.
Most women who get married have already have loads blasted in them, kids or not.

I could easily raise a widow's children. Can't really even imagine being as insecure as you. A reminder that the hell you live in is caused by your own ego.

I completely agree.

KYS cuckoid

Only if it's your brother's wife.

As spineless as your slag of a PM

I'd clarify that... there's no greater dishonor than raising any child that you can't afford. It seems that the state doesn't care about dishonor.

>not raising the daughter of another man so you can impregnate her when your roastie single mother is finally too hideous to even look at naked
>not raising the son of another man so you can ideologically mould him into a scholar-warrior who will fight for your ideas
if you can actually make your step-children call you father it's kind of a alpha move. a bit psychotic, too