Why do normies hate hostile design? It's based, i don't want homeless in my area

Why do normies hate hostile design? It's based, i don't want homeless in my area.

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-142414.png (1079x1385, 538.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hostiledesign
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I understand not wanting homeless around and all that but it just looks ugly

This just remove the homeless.
Leave some roofed areas where you can stand under when it rains or comfortable benches.
Defensive architecture is a cope out. Like dealing with a fever but not the illness.

"Hostile architecture" sounds like such a cool term, I was really disappointed to learn that it only refers to little things that make it unpleasant for homeless people to sleep on.

>Why do normies hate hostile design?

Attached: Wagie.jpg (637x590, 68.02K)

Well yeah that's an extreme and probably fake case. But they complain about benches having seperation things so that hobos can't sleep on them, that's a good fucking thing. Fuck the homeless, especially in Europe. There's unlimited gibs to claim so the only reason they're not doing that is they're illegal immigrants or drug addicts or criminals with warrants.

Just check out this account and the responses
twitter.com/hostiledesign

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-143154.png (1079x1526, 1.02M)

Good fuck the homeless they have a million shelters to sleep in but they prefers to do crack outdoors. The beds they made

In airports it's incredibly annoying. I've had 7 hour+ layovers and don't want to go to a hotel. Let me rest my fucking legs and lie down like a human being when it's 2am and nobody else is around in the airport.

They find used heroin needle at the playground here and there's stringers just lying on the side of the road
I live in a flyover state, not Cali or NY.
Fuck the homeless

Because they WANT problems.
Never forget the Jew ducks everything up then runs away when shtf

The convenience you wish for would be instantly ruined by the smell of piss, shit and vomit from the homeless guy who slept there before you and the crackhead who was sleeping right next to you

I don't know what shithole you live in, but most airports in actual civilized societies require plane tickets to enter the boarding area.

In an airport of all places?

So sit with your legs out and put newspapers on the lid to lay back on

boarding 7 hrs before the flight lmao

Fuck kikes

Attached: 1661169603077494.jpg (839x1024, 91.89K)

I don't think airports are the same because . It's more to do with them maximizing seat space during the day when people are just waiting to board for an hour or less. They probably think unseparated benches stress people out so they don't do it.

They basically have beds now at the ohare united terminal. Looks like a great idea but if you ever actually need it it will be taken over by a bunch of dirty phesants who travel in pyjamas and shower flip flops.

forgot picrel

Attached: United-Airlines-New-Gate-Area-Chicago-OHare-ORD-10.jpg (1500x1125, 412.99K)

>Hostile design

Attached: 01d28c065add648bc389fc5ddd9f5cdc--nazi-party-german-uniforms.jpg (236x357, 16.26K)

Problem could easily be solved by making the bars uneven, and sloping would be even better.

Adapt. Overcome.

Attached: United-Airlines-New-Gate-Area-Chicago-OHare-ORD-8.jpg (1500x1125, 375.6K)