Brit/pol/

>Inflation will peak at 18.6% in early 2023 and the Bank of England could need to hike interest rates to 7% to get it under control, warns Citi
dailymail.co.uk/money/markets/article-11134163/UK-inflation-set-peak-18-early-2023-warns-Citi.html

>Brexit frees UK scientists to work on new depression therapy in world leading study
express.co.uk/news/politics/1658292/brexit-news-uk-scientist-trial-depression-psychedelic-drugs

>Christmas presents under threat as 1,900 port workers go on strike – see the full list of affected retailers
thesun.co.uk/money/19577607/fears-shelves-could-be-stripped-bare-strike/

>Ex P&O workers' fury as firm escapes legal action after sacking 800 employees
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ex-po-workers-fury-firm-27792677

>Sewage monitors at seaside resorts did not work 90% of the time, data reveals
news.sky.com/story/sewage-monitors-at-uk-seaside-resorts-either-faulty-or-not-installed-data-reveals-12678925

>Barristers vote for all-out strike set to cripple crown courts in England and Wales
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/barristers-strike-uk-criminal-dates-b2149860.html

>Rubbish piles up in streets of Edinburgh on fifth day of bin strike
metro.co.uk/2022/08/22/rubbish-piles-up-in-streets-of-edinburgh-on-fifth-day-of-bin-strike-17221791/

>Hitler wanted to invade Scarborough and run Third Reich from hotel branded a 'shithole' on Tripadvisor
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/hitler-wanted-invade-uk-seaside-27797499

Attached: 4z4pgz-jpg-1908×1146-.png (548x662, 443.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mIsnIt1p978
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for hoping Cauldron sorts himself out and stops wallowing in self pity

If it means he stops posting here I'm all for it.

Lads... I fucked up so bad.

I ate some SPAM because I was curious, and now it feels like I have been stabbed in the stomach. I think I'm going to have diarrhea, I almost just shat myself. urrrgggh it's so painful, what have I done.

They used to give this shit to troops in WW2? any stories from WW2 about SPAM, I feel fucking sick.

I have all my wealth in crypto and property, inflation is so comfy. Can we dedicate this thread to laughing at lazy poor fags?

sometimes i feel like killing myself but i'm fine as long as i don't go outside, don't look outside, don't hear anything from outside, and don't read any news

Your depressed. But it's easily fixable

People don't have any clue of what the real population of the country, it must be at least 72 million.

Spam is really good especially thin sliced and fried. Gonna make myself a burger for breakfast

Cauldrons life is falling apart, meanwhile your zoomer stomach cant handle spam. Brit/pol/ peak form.

>Can we dedicate this thread to laughing at lazy poor fags?
Don't forget to wish Ginge a wonderful birthday
youtu.be/mIsnIt1p978

>flag
>opinion on food
Into the bin it goes.

God me too. Brin/pol/ is sad enough on the best of days. Also just confirms that namefags are shitcunts. Cant wait for ye lads to rozz him for years after this.

just need a girlfriend, several successful surgeries, and several hundred thousand pounds

how is it falling apart?

For me, it's PEK....

And at 18% inflation, it's going to become more common.

Attached: PEK-Luncheon-Meat-240g-transparent.png (1000x1000, 1.15M)

They fact you want a girlfriend shows your brain is in the wrong place and rife with depression, along with surgeries and money

So I've planned my suicide.

Gonna OD on my quetiapine tablets, hamg myself and inhale carbon monoxide. Had enough of this SHITHOLE country, and not being able to sleep because of extreme anxiety.

I hope heaven is real

Why are people seething about cauldron now?

Have you tried it before? You can fry it for longer and it becomes like bacon kinda too.

You sound ambitious, you should try living a bit longer and finding something worthwhile to do with your time.

sharks sense blood in the water
weakness

Always reminds me of Warwick Davis

Attached: peck-willow.gif (498x368, 3.29M)

>Bank of England could need to hike interest rates to 7% to get it under control, warns Citi
fiddling with funny money does not fix the problem. England needs to build dozens of nuclear power plants to solve their cost of living crisis.

We all know it wasnt on track first and his chinese wife was the only thing holding him together.

People who commit suicide don't go to Heaven, or so I hear.

The brincel planning his unfortunate suicide is less pathetic than you.

Im tired. Best mate killed himself in 2019. Im next. I tried not to feel this low, but im done. Just a question of finding the guts because its scary

I'm going to import cheap Chinese made Survival blankets and re sell them at a 200% mark up over the winter.

But you do you.

Imo its mad people can rozz you for showing the first sign of instability meanwhile this guy is up and down like a whores knickers and not 1 meme.

Attached: hancock nhs nicole.png (1440x1896, 1.81M)

Whoever made that rule is FULL OF SHIT. I miss my dogs.

One month fucking wait to speak to someone from healthy minds

Hope you find something worth living for and get better user, suicide isn't an answer and people you leave behind, even if you don't think so, will be deviated the rest of their lives.

to who on what?

congrats on being above it all

>remember user when he err hmm, sat in his room all day?

I will literally beat you to the edge of your life

If you're serious don't do it man. There's got to be something better than that.

Your friend is gonna call you a faggot for killing yourself when you see him in hell (if its real)

mdma is good for trauma

Watch Jordan Peterson's lecturer's on domicnace hierarchys and how to break out of them

dealing with a depressed family member deviates your life though
at least a death is a short sharp shock and not something that will occupy the forefront of your mind indefinitely

i did

Changing the course of your life takes effort and hard work, don't knock anyone that needs help

whats that got to do with people missing you

Didn't apply them?

It's true sort of because after 6 months the altruist larp just gets boring and they stop caring about you.
Same with friends they'll just stop messaging you after a while once they've seen they can't be this grandiose hero they thought they were.

Because he could make some life altering decisions and have a positive impact on people around him rather than topping himself

Don't do it man. Find something that reconnects you to nature. Take a big walk, dip your feet in a stream, take up a hobby that make you head out and away from tech/society.
These things don't need to cost money.

>just make a life altering decision bro

what do i need to do exactly? pay the grifter money?

You’re starting to sound like Josh… stop that