What is your plan when they inevitably ban cash and issue a digital currency? How will you escape the digital Jew?

What is your plan when they inevitably ban cash and issue a digital currency? How will you escape the digital Jew?

See Operation Dark Winter: Flu virus can stay on a bank note up to 17 days. New virus emerged and before the first person even gets a sore throat millions have been infected with this new deadly contagion. Cash is banned to “stop the spread”

What do user? Silver?

Attached: A121F278-7B61-462B-BC55-228C34B09513.jpg (1284x1310, 490.5K)

>What do user? Silver?
Yeah I'm sure my local grocery store will accept silver coins as payment

expose the satanic jews to everyone, force them out in the open. all you need is enough people naming them out, then the rest will start to see the shit they push. too bad people are still sleepy as fuck even after the mRNA injections.

you need to speak the truth no matter what.
do not comform to their kikery. refuse everything (((they))) force on you.

So just bend over take your microchip and accept the mark of the beast? Got it.

They can’t even get rid of the penny. And how many times have you gone to a place and the credit card machine is malfunctioning, or bought something from a street vendor that’s cash only? By the time they fully ban cash I’ll be dead so idgaf.

the answer to all of these questions is:
>be rich
>be powerful
>be (((((connected))))) and know the (((((right people)))))))
>be corrupt and do illegal shit, avoid paying taxes, hide your money, etc.
They'll make sure to make the system robust enough so that 99.99% of normies can't avoid it. It's like how today you're forced to use a cred card everywhere (depending on where you live)

They've all got health anxiety. They all know we were right about the vaxx now.
It might not be that hard

Monero

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

No nigger. I'll leave society completely.
Ps. Still not buying your silver bags kike.

go die right now instead please, boomer scum

Look pal, it's the price of living in a society! If you don't like it, why don't you go live in the woods!

Government bans its currency
>surely my gold bug tendencies will pay off now!
You fags are dumber than the ponzi coin bullshit.

>ban cash
>another commodity will replace it
cash is only the most transactionable good around. if you take it away people will deal in cigarettes again. give time a proper cash system will establish itself

Crime

go back to trading service for material and adopting an unnoficial currency or converting jewish money to xmr

Attached: 1661026932463546.jpg (634x550, 122.83K)

got the jabbed and still feel as always

Barter.

Small localized rural economies. This will have zero effect on the Amish so you should change your way of life to be closer to theirs.

Why is this any different to what we have currently?

>cash

I’m not a neanderthal that waves around bits of paper.

I will wear a glove containing microchip or just use something to place it on myself while not having it inside my own body.

>What is your plan when they inevitably ban cash and issue a digital currency?
XMR of course.