Have video games officially kicked the bucket?

I recently played Max Payne 1 after trying dozens of new games. 700mb, simple and a good game. These days you have 100gb per game which is basically an interactive movie. What the fuck is wrong with the video game industry. Should I expect anything good to come out or only play old shit?

Attached: D86F4226-A47A-4C65-9085-DF8DD661FFBD.png (264x378, 266.78K)

i just play diablo 2 with plugy.

would be a good thread for Any Forums but here is an example user:
saints row 1/2 = kino
saints row 2022 = dog shit trash
its not just video games. its music, movies, tv shows.
it seems only old stuff and anime is still untainted by modernism.

Attached: saints row 2022 dev team.jpg (568x382, 38.47K)

Devs are all pozzed including japs so dont kid yourselves werbs and the worst part is that the gaming subculture went from counterculture to conformist tranny general

also based, try max payne 2 and 3 as well, especially max payne 3. really good.

My PC has been broken 5 months and I'm thinking about quitting gaming alltogether. What a meaningless thing to spend time on

just build a comfy toaster pc
4 or 6 core processor and a 1660 super level gpu.
legit all you need and will run 99% of PC games and emulation @ 1080p fine for sub $800.

Yes

Attached: 1661144971924820.jpg (720x1123, 412.48K)

This: All 'entertainment' has ever been is mind control. Predictive programming, cultural consensus and subversion. Don't let nostalgia fool you.

Attached: laugh oracle.jpg (682x423, 55.39K)

ive been playing return to castle wolfenstein, picked it up on sale for like 1.50. its night and day compared to modern shooters. modern shooters dont feel organic or even a game, just pick whats best meta and move slow. everything in media lacks depth. this is how the jews control the goyim. if we are all equally shitty, nobody will be jealous, everyone will be happy. you will own nothing and be happy. you will eat ze bugs.

Pretty ridiculous how much of discord and multiplayer gaming communities are queer or trannies. I'm about to check out of all of it and retvrn to the '90's-00's with OP.

Dungeon crawlers and cRPGs were better then anyway.

wow wotlk classic soon OP. you get to relive the glory days... oh I mean game full of mop+ tier zoomers and min max tryhards. j-just like 2008!

Online multiplayer PC games have gone to absolute shit.

i still play tf2 and cs 1.6. i cant stay modern multiplayer trash.

my first vidya was warcraft 2, followed by diablo 1 and sc1
makes me sad to see what blizzard has become but yea dont waste your money on this shit bro lmao
its not just the wasted time and money, it sucks all creative energy as well. i got back into writing, reading and drawing when i stopped playing vidya. it drains all mental energy and devotes it towards chasing shiny virtual coins. anything free to play, pay to win, most MOBAS and MMOs, anything with a grindfest, all that shit is brain cancer

Attached: 1616877158075.jpg (360x235, 59K)

whatever ill still enoy my fallout 1 2 and tactics best games ever

i have stopped playing modern games years ago. sometimes an occasional sandbox game like teardown or trailmakers but thats about it

No
This is my home
It's a no nigger zone

Attached: nnz.png (2106x1182, 2.83M)

Attached: 1633124844975.png (2192x1706, 2.34M)

Attached: 1649428682695.webm (576x1024, 1.67M)

finished mp last year too
only bad thing is camera controls feel fucky now
sick game

its those 4k "AI enhanced" textures and videos and audios no one really needs. they still look like shit they just have uncanny AI artifacts. hd textures do not a good game make, but retards keep eating them like hot cakes. when in doubt, always blame couch gaming

All the best tech minds used to be in videogames.

Now that industry is mostly diversity hires and all the heavy lifting is done by algorithms.

The best tech minds are now in VR, AR, and AI research.

If you're into tech and haven't already hopped on these trains you're actually just a normie thats pretending.

>Inb4 goodolddays

also want a Tokyo Jungle 2 one day

I started playing wow on warmane a few weeks ago after not playing since 2007. Quite fun and nostalgic and it's 7x exp so people with jobs and lives can enjoy it.

i played classic from start of vanilla to about halfway through BC, i canceled over the removal of spitting in the game to prevent "harassment"
was fun when i was with my friends but almost all the classic servers were full of trannies, barely any girls. i remember girls used to play old wow, like real girls with girl voices we heard in mumble, but i guess most of those girls got lives or something and now its all faggots and trannies and retard n00s who paid for their 60 and dont know how to play their class and roll on a fucking spell dagger as warrior in dungeons and fight over it with the mage and warlock in the group

Attached: (((the_order))).jpg (2560x1920, 1.31M)

I bet her job blows

based

based silent hill enjoyer

Let's not forget how loathed you were for 20 years if you played video games, by the very same people who now try to exclude you for being a "toxic male".

>Goldsmith
>no connections
lmao

i perceived what thou hast done over yonder, my lad

Attached: 1646380380500.png (400x300, 113.64K)

Warmane is fucking awesome. Tons of old wow heads. Me personally I quit bing bing wahoo but Id kill to have a 5 man squad in wow

People in AI, and VR are looked at the same way by pop culture now.

Easy to see where you should be

It's deeper than video games all media pushed out by large studios under technocrat influence is generally propaganda. Not to mention the general brainwashing most of the population is already succumb to. Most everything is bland and unfulfilling designed to get you addicted to buy more.

Attached: frug.jpg (1080x1080, 319.44K)

download Switch games they're usually smallish

Almost every classic player I've seen in game are normies with families or Any Forums posters. Your realm probably just sucked.

This needs framed, screenshotted, anything to preserve...more true words were never spoken.