Is it creepy for a 31 year old to date a 20 year old?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-22 200440.png (1177x287, 73.83K)

Nah. Every man wants young pussy

If they're both White and Christian and are part of the same community, no.
Otherwise yes.

No.
Next question

No.

In fact we're hard wired to want women younger than us. Settling for older women has ALWAYS been roastie and moral fag cope.

Those who can, do. Those that can’t, seethe.

Only if you're gay

She's LITERALLY a PEDOPHILE

First based post by a leaf in ages

it makes less biological sense for an older man with a younger woman, but in the end: who cares what others think? If two people get together and it's a healthy relationship for both of them, then what others think is irrelevant.

she is approaching the wall and instinctively knows it.

Yea and she’s probably using you for money

fuck off roastie

I recall a time when "love was love" and we had to be tolerant of anything as long as it took place between two consenting adults. Now I guess age gaps of 5+ years makes you a pedo?

i fucked a 40 year old a couple times as a 22 year old that was nice

Wom*n 101
>It's okay when I do it

37 year old user checking in, frequently keep a stable of 19-24 year old sluts
yes they know my age. take advantage of this new age of sexual fluidity. so many "pan" girls will basically fuck anything. old young, guy girl. they don't care as long as they have a good time. get that young puss, old user. it's out there in abundance.

The 31 yo SHOULD be around peak male desirability. Established, security, money, ect.
The 20 year old is at her peak to start pumping out healthy babies for her next decade. This is the natural agreement.

Attached: 70C0048A-B184-4E6E-B52E-608DF0A02002.jpg (1170x725, 845.14K)

20 is basically a child, you sick fuck. Haven't even had her menopausen yet. Day of the rope when?

Praying for that dude. She will be on super speed in that relationship if she wants something serious.

The genders are the other way around

you do realise the 31 year old is female and the guy is 20
not that I'd complain

Attached: 1649343292290.gif (442x480, 3.22M)

My uncle dated a 19 year old when he was around 35 or something. That was almost 10 years ago now.

Attached: 1659383789511613.webm (640x360, 1.81M)

All bot responses. Any Forums is literally 99% bots

user, men don't peak financially until about 37-40. Physically if we take care of ourselves we peak around 35 and it's not the drop off a cliff decline women see at 30, its a slow slide down a very long, slight angle.

My own scale is if they’re between 18-20 then you can be between 18-22 and date them without things seeming dodgy, if they’re 20 then anything four years higher or lower, 21 and above it’s five years above or below.

27 dated a 19 year old for a year
31 dated a 19 year old for 3 years
36 dating a 19 year old now
following the dicaprio plan

No. Only a feminist would disagree.

No