NJ pier is being rebuilt into a shape that some say closely resembles a cross

> Members of the small seaside town’s LGTBQ+ community and allies are saying the cross crosses a line, but many are afraid to voice their grievances with the Camp Meeting Association, said Douglas Grote, a local resident and retired Presbyterian pastor.

> When asked if the pier was purposely redesigned to resemble a Christian cross, seen as a representation of the crucifixion of Jesus, Badger said the design was, “highly functional, to be in the shape that it’s been designed to be.”

When did NJ become this based? Fags and Pedos BTFO

Attached: C3244E95-E92E-4425-B4B3-E5A4F4535EB0.jpg (800x572, 83.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/monmouth/2022/08/jersey-shore-pier-in-shape-of-cross-in-deeply-religious-town-raises-concerns.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link: nj.com/monmouth/2022/08/jersey-shore-pier-in-shape-of-cross-in-deeply-religious-town-raises-concerns.html

Attached: 1660587980952471.jpg (720x1260, 134.89K)

>feels: As a degenerate I hate even accidental symbology that reminds me of my degeneracy
>reals: It is an efficient shape such that the most fisherman can have access to the ocean

Faggots admit they are in the service of Satan and hate Jesus Christ.
Faggots don't deserve rights they are a health and spiritual hazard with 0 benefits.

Catch it on fire and freak out the niggers.

I purpose this design of my own creation.

Attached: 1661169805952890.jpg (800x572, 138.3K)

it doesn't get any more efficient that that

Based

I used to live in this area... its predominately gays and hissidic jews. I can't even fathom the degree of seething taking place.

god is good

omg why did they do that it's not kosher!

Wait, they have piers in America?

This is simply a more efficient design. Ship it.

You just fucking know they will turn it into a menorah.

nice digits too, unfortunately they don't hire white people for anything anymore

Oy fucking vey. It needs to be in the shape of a minora

If a cross shaped pier offends them then nullify their marriages, retarded faggots

Build it into the shape of a cock and balls. This should please them.

gay fragility knows no bounds

>closely resembles
no that's an actual cross

Ocean Grove is a historical protestant Christian enclave with a gorgeous church visible from very far away. Not even a liquor store as its a dry town. Problem is right next door is sodomite filled asbury park. There's an ideological struggle occurring for that territory and gays are just coping and seething.
Picrel. The church I mentioned

Attached: o.jpg (750x1000, 111.08K)

Not too bad a building. Could maybe have gone with a different shade of brown or maybe a nice green but still a charming enough place.

Sorry sweaties, the United States worships Satan. Cross won’t be built.

>We're going to force our ideology on everyone and demand your ministers marry us even though it's against their religion. We'll also shove our sexuality down your throat constantly and groom your kids
>Waaaah, an orthogonal symbol triggers meeee, you can't build in two lines that interesect! Waaaaah
When can we start gassing these cunts?

>do all the work
>get all the money together
>in charge of the place for over 100 years
>some uppity fags and kikes want to yell and cry foul despite contributing nothing to it
I fucking hate them so much