Tfw i can speak my own language here because my ancestors conquered the world

>tfw i can speak my own language here because my ancestors conquered the world

Attached: dabbing.png (128x128, 23.31K)

It's not your language anymore, it belongs to us now.

Your ancestors sipped tea and paid taxes. My ancestors grey their own tobacco and conquered the world.

You retards gave up our homeland and they don't speak our language there anymore.

Attached: 1635565385663.jpg (958x946, 405.78K)

i can literally identify u everytime
how ur progress towards a mezi-mutt americano empire going

Attached: GW-Rotterdam-DSC_0218.jpg (795x1258, 723.34K)

>Lingua Franca
>is actually English
What did they mean by this?

You will our tongue soon, we stomp yours out like a dog. This is your death century.

wow so worth it

no cap, english is bussin fr fr

ich kann Deutsch sprechen. Der Grund warum ich es nicht tue, hat nichts damit zu tun, dass deine Vorfahren "Die Welt" erobert haben, sondern, dass dies eine amerikanische Seite ist und es abseits von bestimmten Threads nicht erlaubt ist, in einer anderen Sprache zu schreiben.

mein gefühl wenn du mich nicht verstehen kannst weil du ein dummer brite bist :)

Attached: 72d.jpg (600x591, 55.72K)

überprüft

i think theyre mad

Attached: hmmm.jpg (432x288, 12.54K)

Hard mode is that the original lingua franca was not French, either. It was Sabir. French as an actual lingua franca postdates the creation of the term.

>irish ancestry
on a fucking desert island with no good game hunting because britain had to be naval autists and created penal colonies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Attached: EoiEQ7OXYAEcdrJ.jpg (1280x788, 288.72K)

Lol based

the lingua franca was latin you dumbass

Your ancestors were conquered slaves though, that's why yours is a rootless, hybrid mutt language

Do you even have a loicense to identify me?
It's going well, soon America will be how it was originally before europeans showed up and ruined it all. A brown underclass that worships the White upperclass as gods.

the site helped me learn english so much more than school ever could, I'm french

>mfw I can speak my own language outside in the real world because we have language laws protecting my right to force the eternal Angl* to speak my language in my presence
Canad*ans seething

Attached: 1660250255138133.png (447x458, 280.94K)

Look it up, you slack-jawed Dunning-Kruger motherfucker. Yes, Latin was the lingua franca in Europe (except for the Byzantine Empire) during the Middle Ages and for some time afterwards, yes, but it wasn't *the* lingua franca, meaning *the language that created that term,* which is what my post was about. That was Sabir, a trade language in the Mediterranean.

I didn't have to use Wikipedia to write any of that shit, but you can just look it up on Wikipedia, there's literally an article.

>mfw irish ancestry and live in the green foothills of the appalachian mountains.

Attached: 1640418228892.png (500x500, 225.21K)