Kikes are evacuating Russia EN MASSE

>The jewish agency for israel estimates that 20,500 jews have left Russia since the start of the war

Why are the jews so desperate to leave bros? kikes being given a free pass for leaving ukraine made sense because ukraine was under attack and their president is a literal kike, however Russia isn't under attack so why would jews suddenly want to leave? What is happening? What is Russias secre to success?

Attached: jews in ukraine 9.jpg (839x1024, 91.89K)

>secre
secret*
Sorry for my retarded spelling mistake in the OP anons

Attached: poles 22.png (319x500, 85.08K)

Good on Russia for going against the nato queers

I can't imagine why people with a second passport would leave a country headed for rapid decline and potentially serious civil unrest and violence

>jews
>risk getting caught in crossfire
they just want to be able to come off as the biggest victims when all is said and done without actually having been in any danger at any point.

>believes western media
Time for your 4th booster

>kikes want to leave russia because russia is in a rapid decline
Major ukropium right here, kikes didn't leave germany when they were knee deep in shit until hitler segregated and fucked them over, something is happening in Russia, we just need to find out what

Attached: ukrainian soy 19.jpg (455x811, 183.18K)

>the parasite leaves it's host before it dies
do tell

>Jews are leaving
>record profits from energy sales
>200000 dead hohols
Russia is winning too hard.

These posts are crimes in Russia.
Guess why

Are you seriously arguing that a country sanctioned by the entire world isn't destined for massive economic problems in the future? The smart ones left already

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 10.06.04 pm.png (1618x2040, 2.86M)

>twitter

>something is happening in Russia
u mean they will start prosecuting agencies organizations and people working for other countries intelligence agencies

>I can't imagine why people with a second passport would leave to a country headed for rapid decline and potentially serious civil unrest and violence
Me neither.

Fight me in real life queers I will rip you in half HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>thinking russia enforces these laws
kek

Attached: based russia 8.jpg (1080x1742, 298.04K)

Give me your addies xDDDDDDSD

>Everyone with a degree has either left already or is in the process of leaving
waow guys Russia just cant stop winning

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 10.07.52 pm.png (1638x2960, 2.48M)

Wasn’t it 300000. Why are russians only claim to victory just unverifiable numbers pulled out of their aids infested assholes?
Meanwhile the Moskva was sunk, crimean military airport decimated, ammo dumps vaporized, all verified.

Why wouldn't they?
Russia is running out of ablebodied men that want to fight for Ukraine.
Next they're going to force Jews and Minorities to fight and die for the Motherland since their own citizens won't bother dying for failed policy.

>the entire world

Attached: the international community.jpg (640x538, 35.41K)