The only possible reason a straight white person would be against white nationalism/ fascism/ ethno-nationalism...

The only possible reason a straight white person would be against white nationalism/ fascism/ ethno-nationalism, is because they are biologically compromised. They have family members or partners who are non-whites. I remain convinced of this fact and have never been presented with evidence to the contrary.

Attached: 1605785014783.png (436x334, 279.46K)

this is Any Forums, you'll get no evidence either way here

I don't support systems that want to dictate what the populace is allowed to do.

>speaks for nationalism
>too afraid to show his own flag
What did memeflag mean by this?

>I don't support systems that want to dictate what the populace is allowed to do.
>also I'm a nigger please don't send me back

Nations are blood and soil. A flag doesn't mean much when it's waved by alien foreigners. This meme flag does mean something.

Yeah it means you are a Rabbi

So jews are bad? Weird how the only insults ethno-nationalists and fascists receive only reify their critiques. It's just weird

CLARKSOOONNNN

I have the blood of french, dutch and german nobility running through my veins, I don't a faggot like (you) should have the power to tell me what I can or cannot do. You're probably a mutt yourself, which would make this statement even more bizarre.

Show your real flag.

Then why are you so afraid, turk?

No lmao

Fascism simply sucks. It tries to emulate absolute monarchies in the worst possible way, while at the same time being run on the premises of nepotism and corruption. And it's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1655583726430.png (803x655, 403.5K)

some certainly are, most are just brainwashed

Fascism doesnt run on the premise of nepotism and corruption and it also does not intend to mimick absolute monarchies. You could critisize it for resulting in that, but this is not the ideological premise of fascism at all.

>fascism sucks
I think you suck. I also wonder how much you've read about fascism. I've read plenty but perhaps I can save you some time: it is you, as you are. Or perhaps, as you could (and should) be. People have classified it as a reactionary thought. While there may be some credence to this analysis, all ideologies are the result of conditions. Only fascism accepts that while conditions change, what makes people people does not. That said, I don't view it as the eternal worldview, undying truth of post-modernism, but rather the vehicle by which national rebirth can be achieved. It also worries the right people when they find out you are a fascist. Some day, after years of toil, I'll accept the label of mere nationalist and then, none at all.

>rambles on about 'it's about you being you'
>post-modernism hurr durr
>refuses to show flag
Yeah, I call jewish psyop to undermine the remnants of the naturally evolved aristocracy as it has existed in Europe prior 1789.

>muh jews
Reified again. Thank you, you brown moron :)

>projection
Sure thing, Moishe.

Every system dictates what the populace does
Even nature and physics

>naturally evolved aristocracy as it has existed in Europe prior 1789.
KEK you mean that "naturally evolved" aristocracy that was responsible for jews coming to power in the first place? Because that "naturally evolved" aristocracy couldnt engage in wantonly charging usury to their subjects since the bible forbade it. So they willingly choose to give the levers of financial power to a bunch of spiteful outsiders. Sounds like a great system there kike.